Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2011, 05:43 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so sick of posters who say things like, "I think we should trade down if _______ isn't available." No, mother ******, you don't trade down, teams trade up. No GM is going to call another one up and be like, "hey, we don't like our options, would you be willing to give us draft picks and switch places?"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:01 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I am so sick of posters who say things like, "I think we should trade down if _______ isn't available." No, mother ******, you don't trade down, teams trade up. No GM is going to call another one up and be like, "hey, we don't like our options, would you be willing to give us draft picks and switch places?"
I'm pretty sure Garth Snow uses that exact phrasing.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
It grinds my gears that you can't change difficulty in UFC career mode. It's pretty much impossible to win early on anything other than easy, because they put your guy with 30 level ratings against guys like Lyoto Machida. But right now, my guy is so dominant that I'm like 45-1, my one loss coming over 20 fights ago to Brock Lesnar. I cleaned out HW, moved down to LHW, and have defended that title 10 straight times. None of my fights last more that 70 seconds, unless I make an effort to make them last longer by making less of an effort to win.
This is true. It's either way too hard, or way too easy.

I only play it on exhibition mode now. I do 5 rounds, random division, on the hardest level. Then I do random fighters and challenge myself to beat the guy they give me. It's fun.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 02-17-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I have an idea for a black name

-&

Dashampersand (not pronounced like "dash" followed by "ampersand," but duh-sham-per-sand).
my roomate came up with a legit one thats just like that

D'&

pernounced: dampersand.

also, i met a kid i did volunteer stuff with whos name was pronounced ash-ole-ee.....
spelt a-s-s-h-o-l-e. swear to god.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was a pair of black twins a few grades ahead of me whose names were Lemonjello and Orangejello, pronounced la-mon-jel-o and uh-ron-jel-o. I couldn't help but laugh at them.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
There was a pair of black twins a few grades ahead of me whose names were Lemonjello and Orangejello, pronounced la-mon-jel-o and uh-ron-jel-o. I couldn't help but laugh at them.
I have a hard time believing that since I've heard several similar stories from people that aren't you.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I have a hard time believing that since I've heard several similar stories from people that aren't you.
If I had bought a yearbook my freshman year I could prove it to you, unfortunately, I was a cheap teenager. I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for my Spanish teacher telling our class about them.

Also, it grinds my gears when someone videotapes my legs without my knowledge then puts them on the internet for people to turn into avis...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend claims there is a girl who was in one of his classes is named LaDasha but is is spelled La-A. I have heard this from more than one person too.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It grinds my gears to think about Bob Sanders playing like the DPOY again now that the Colts have cut him.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It grinds my gears to think about Bob Sanders playing like the DPOY again now that the Colts have cut him.
In Minnesota.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People that don't take care of there movies/games disks and they get all scratched up , I mean how hard is it to put it in the case?
Old 02-18-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
People that don't take care of there movies/games disks and they get all scratched up , I mean how hard is it to put it in the case?
This is my entire family. Always leaving my discs out when they take them out of my ps2 to watch Rent for the millionth time. Bah!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree. I hate people who are just disrespectful of their possessions in general. I treat my own things....my phone, car, computer, XBox, DS, notebooks, books...pretty much everything....with some respect. Mishaps are unavoidable, but if you take even basic care of something, it will last a long time.

Some people just trash their own **** without regard and it badly grinds my gears.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

people who can't accept the fact that they need to grow up and embrace adulthood.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Losing the remote. I don't think there's anything that pisses me off more then losing the remote, because I'm not going to watch TV unless I find the damn thing.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
people who can't accept the fact that they need to grow up and embrace adulthood.
Hell yeah. I have a buddy who looks like hes just gonna live with his parents forever. Sign up for some damn classes, your 8-12 hours a week of work aren't gonna do anything for you.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
This is true. It's either way too hard, or way too easy.

I only play it on exhibition mode now. I do 5 rounds, random division, on the hardest level. Then I do random fighters and challenge myself to beat the guy they give me. It's fun.
I do a lot of the Championship mode stuff. I'll use my favourite fighter in the division and play on the 3rd difficulty. I usually win those but occasionally some BS reversal happens or I get subbed out of nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
I do a lot of the Championship mode stuff. I'll use my favourite fighter in the division and play on the 3rd difficulty. I usually win those but occasionally some BS reversal happens or I get subbed out of nowhere.
That's another thing that grinds my gears. Ok I understand submissions happen, but why am I having to ******* turn the analog stick. It's so uncomfortable and it ***** up my controller. My friend was doing it too much and he got a hole in his hand, lol. I really wish they change that.

I understand if they do the tapping button thing, there will probably be a lot of modded controllers online, but ******* innovate.

I loved how in the 2009 game, you could punch your way out.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Young people with a dubious accent mark in their 1st names, probably to draw attention to themselves grinds my gears.

Last night at an event in SF I met a 20-something girl wearing a HELLO -- MY NAME IS sticker named BRANDI with an inexplicable accent mark (') over the I.

I wanted to poke her nametag & ask "Really?" or "Did you add that or did your parents have a thing about punctuation ?" but I would've been arrested for harassment, assault, etc.

If you're Nordic or German & have an umlaut over a vowel in your name you get a pass.
With all those beers you had it's a wonder you could read the name tag at all. Just kidding of course. (sort of)
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having a light sensitivity really grinds my gears.

It snowed a few inches last night and then was hellishly sunny today, and of course, I misplaced my sunglasses since I last needed them months ago. It was soooo bright out from the snow reflecting the sun...ugh.

So I got to work with a headache, and it's lasted all night, and now has gotten so bad it's starting to make my stomach hurt. I imagine this is similar to what people who get migraines feel like, and it is ******* miserable.

Two more hours to go....
Old 02-22-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have to scrub my audio CDs with isopropyl alcohol to clean them b/c off all the fluff & crap that gets on them & gum them up (mostly from playing in my vehicle, road crap & all that). I feel redeemed as a human being when I play music by maintaining the sound quality.

I have my cheapass Target CD minisystem player in my den, a room with the rolltop desk & a bookcase full of CDs & they're all categorized in gnats-ass precise order, dammit:
  • British rock on its own shelf, God bless the Stones, the tail end of the 1969 Beatles, the Who & the genius that is Peter Townsend...
    Dylan & the folky stuff together (have to have The Band in there with Bobby Zimmerman!!),
    American on it's own shelf,
    compilations (Sedated In the 80s, best 80s collections EVER! -- Motown, even an Extreme Classics, disco (vol. 1) & a goth compilation in there, + an elevator muzak easy listening (bought myself a Herb Alpert & the Tijuana brass for Xmas, eat it you purists!) collection with Ricky Nelson & Burt Bachrach & even Randy Newman & Bruce Hornsby, wish I had some Sinatra in my old age...
    And recent stuff, with the ladies on their own mini-shelf (Blondie, Go-Gos, Bangles, the late great Dusty Springfield...)

but if I drink this incredibly extravagant & wonderful Kentucky sippin' whiskey & Trumer Pils beer while listening to it on the headphones (the 2 events are pretty much mandatory together for me) one or 2-3 loose CDs always end up out there without their containers & it take months to put them in the appropriate jewel boxes.

I boy a lot of empty jewel boxes & it really grinds my gear b/c I break their heap plastic hinges.....

Categorization & maintaining order in one's possessions & life is a real *****.

Last edited by LizardState : 02-23-2011 at 10:32 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why people would still have cds? You can rip lossless versions of them and not need stupid CDs or risk them being scratched, or if you don't have a sound system/headphones that are good enough for it to matter, like 99% of the population, you can rip a lot less that lossless.

If you care about quality and want to look cool by having a collection that takes up space you'd buy vinyl anyway!

So yeah, I don't get owning CDs anymore, they just take up valuable space!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

My parents still use CDs....I used CDs up until the Christmas before last when I got my iPod and a radio tuner thing to listen to it in my car.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hearing that stupid phrase they use on ESPN...

"Not now, but right now"

What the hell does that even mean?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:09 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 am classes.

Don't say "I have work at 7 am that's worse bleeeeeeeh." You can show up to work and be tired. You can't show up to class tired (well that is unless you're an english major).