Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-16-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
It's in between dick and the n-word in terms of offensiveness. It doesn't have the history of the n-word, but is offensive enough to be called the "c-word". If it was like dick, you would've said **** not c-word.
I only said "c-word" because of the censors on here. **** would've been a toss up between the "c-word" and the "s-word" for girls, so that was just for clarity's sake. I'd definitely agree with this though.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In order for us to properly judge the severity of the situation, we're gonna need pictures of your sister. Go. We'll wait here.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I googled "th's sister," and came up with this:

I believe this should be satisfactory.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen TH's sisters. Be jelly.
Old 12-16-2011, 11:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know more women who throw around **** like it's nothing than I do men. I'm never sure how to react.

Me, i just stick with the f-bomb in all situations. It offends everyone equally...peace and harmony in the world.
Old 12-17-2011, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I know more women who throw around **** like it's nothing than I do men. I'm never sure how to react.

Me, i just stick with the f-bomb in all situations. It offends everyone equally...peace and harmony in the world.
That's pure win right there

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I only said "c-word" because of the censors on here. **** would've been a toss up between the "c-word" and the "s-word" for girls, so that was just for clarity's sake. I'd definitely agree with this though.
Oh I wasn't like calling you out, I just meant that there's a reason the "c-word" is censored on places. I actually think the "s-word" is the appropriate synonym for dick. I don't think any real girl takes offense to it since it's almost used jokingly now. The rest of them who do are just c-words.

I heard a girl call another girl a douchebag once. I had no idea that girls could be douches.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 01:42 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this is kinda on topic and all, but u know what grinds my gears. I AGREE, ESPN is taking this Tebow bull **** way too far. And the 24 hour extravaganza of Tebow annoys me. But when u got Jermichael Finley and Joe Flacco bitching about that, they need to shut the **** up and let the fans do that. And they should go work out or something. U know what Jermichael and Joe? Ur teams teams are ******* boring. Oooooh Packers, u win every ******* game by 30 damn points and u are awesome and Aaron Rodgers is having the best season ever. BUT U ARE BORING. Plus, we just saw a team go 16-0 four years ago, go undefeated and win the Super Bowl, people's ears will be bleeding about how ******* great the Packers are. And Flacco, please, u guys maybe 10-3 and all but u guys have and always will bore me. TEBOW IS FUN. Yeah ESPN talks way too much about it. But u two, SHUT UP, I think ESPN talks too much about football, and should try to talk about hockey more. Cuz if I wanted football 24/7....thats what the NFL Network is for. But yeah, every1 is pissing me off. BOOM!
Old 12-17-2011, 02:18 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alarms that don't go off. Too screwed.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:44 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I know this is kinda on topic and all, but u know what grinds my gears. I AGREE, ESPN is taking this Tebow bull **** way too far. And the 24 hour extravaganza of Tebow annoys me. But when u got Jermichael Finley and Joe Flacco bitching about that, they need to shut the **** up and let the fans do that. And they should go work out or something. U know what Jermichael and Joe? Ur teams teams are ******* boring. Oooooh Packers, u win every ******* game by 30 damn points and u are awesome and Aaron Rodgers is having the best season ever. BUT U ARE BORING. Plus, we just saw a team go 16-0 four years ago, go undefeated and win the Super Bowl, people's ears will be bleeding about how ******* great the Packers are. And Flacco, please, u guys maybe 10-3 and all but u guys have and always will bore me. TEBOW IS FUN. Yeah ESPN talks way too much about it. But u two, SHUT UP, I think ESPN talks too much about football, and should try to talk about hockey more. Cuz if I wanted football 24/7....thats what the NFL Network is for. But yeah, every1 is pissing me off. BOOM!
unfortunately this will not happen until espn carries nhl games. its unfortunate (and frustrating), but it makes sense. why would you advertise a product that is apart of the competition (nbc sports)?
Old 12-20-2011, 08:49 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting a computer virus at work while using work related websites. Now I have to sit at a different computer I'm not set up on for at least a day or two....grumble....
Old 12-20-2011, 09:14 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To weigh in on the c-word debate, women do really find it offensive. A girl I worked with a year ago had one of the dirtiest mouths I have ever heard. She was a former marine, so it wasn't too surprising, but she dropped the f-bomb about twice every sentence. However one of my other coworkers said the c-word once and it offended her. She said it was the only word that offended her.

As for me, the word I hate is "snatch." It doesn't offend me, I just don't like the sound of it when it describes a vagina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Oh I wasn't like calling you out, I just meant that there's a reason the "c-word" is censored on places. I actually think the "s-word" is the appropriate synonym for dick. I don't think any real girl takes offense to it since it's almost used jokingly now. The rest of them who do are just c-words.

I heard a girl call another girl a douchebag once. I had no idea that girls could be douches.
For whatever reason, I think its sexy as hell when a girl calls another girl a douchebag...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:50 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

As for me, the word I hate is "snatch." It doesn't offend me, I just don't like the sound of it when it describes a vagina.
I'd imagine you're not a fan of futz then either...?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:00 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I've actually never heard that term used. But hearing it now, it's not that bad. I don't know what it is about the word snatch but it just grinds my gears.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 12-21-2011, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
"gash" is my preferred gross-sounding-word-for-vagina

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:42 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

An old roommate of mine (crazy but awesome guy) called it a "Fish Box." That's my personal favorite.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:28 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

The Christmas letters that people send out every year really grind my gears. Who cares? I don't need an update on everything that has happened in your life. My wife's aunt and uncle send one out and give us an update on all NINE of their children! Last year was the worst. Their oldest son (16 I think) was said to have one of his best years. Not because he started driving or had a date (he's a loser so I know that isn't happening). No, he had a great year because he got a chicken coop. What 16 year old boy considers it a great year when they get a freaking chicken coop?

And at the end of all these stupid letters, they always list "funny" things said throughout the year. First, WHO THE **** CARES? I hate children. I don't find them cute or funny. So when they say "Mommy I go poopy all by myself" I don't find that funny or cute. I find it annoying as hell. Second, who remembers things that have been said throughout the year? I just had a conversation with a friend at work ten minutes ago. I've already forgotten what we were talking about. Third, it's not funny. Maybe, MAYBE if I had been there it might have been slightly funny. But without any context and in written form, it's just stupid.

So my fellow NFLDCers, NEVER send one of these out. If your wife says she wants to, refuse. If she does it anyway, refuse to sign it and then send out your own letter to the same people and on it say "These ******* letters are ********. I apologize on behalf of my wife for putting you through this asinine ****. I will try my best to stop this from ever happening again."

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-21-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I too hate kids. Especially little, little kids. Like, under age 5. They're totally worthless at that age. Dogs are more intelligent.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who do not pick up after their dog. Congrats, your dog takes a **** that's bigger than some of my own work, but I don't need to see it. The complex puts waste stations all over the ******* place (WITH BAGS!) so no one has to ever have to worry about stepping in poop, ever. How ******* pathetically lazy are you that you let your dog **** on the nearest grass to the exit? That means you aren't walking your dog, and considering that pile of **** it left is about the size of a baseball glove, there is no way you are taking that thing on proper length walks. ******* ridiculous.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I too hate kids. Especially little, little kids. Like, under age 5. They're totally worthless at that age. Dogs are more intelligent.
Exactly. When my wife and I were engaged, we talked about wanting two kids. Now we are both happy having a dog and maybe getting another when we get a bigger place. I have 4 nephews and a niece and I hardly care about what they do? Truthfully, I don't see the point of children. Otherside of making sure the human race doesn't end, I don't know why you have them. Can someone with children explain the upside to having children? Because here is what I see. For the first year, all they do is sleep, cry, eat, and poop. Who cares? Then they start talking and never shut up. Then they become teenagers and become little ass holes. Then they go to college and cost you all sorts of money. Then they move out. Wow! Having kids is ******* awesome!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 12-21-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Wow! Having kids is ******* awesome!
I can't say I see the appeal, but one could frame it as a bit of narcissism, because would be more self-absorbed than creating another human that you raise and train to act how you think people should act?

I am a proponent of adoption though, if you have to have a child, why not take one who is unwanted by someone else?

Old 12-21-2011, 10:50 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah, I wouldn't be against adopting if I had to have a kid. It's the women folk though....they absolutely MUST have their own kids!

A good half of the guys I know who I've had a conversation like this with straight up don't want kids, and 90% of them don't really feel strongly about it anyway.

Girls I've talked to about....like 1 or 2 have said they don't want kids. I don't get it. You put your body through all of that to host a parasitic life form that can literally steal the calcium right out of your bones only to have it be born and be a drain on you your entire life? What the hell?

I'm sure it's in some way society's doing. But I think there's a biological imperative too with women.

I work with mostly women in my department and one recently had a kid. They were all talking about him and one said to me something like "aww, someday you'll have one of your own!" And I was like....no, no I won't. "You'll change your mind when you meet the right girl." she replies.

Why? I have no desire to procreate and this is viewed as a negative. I don't get it.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it will be entertaining to come back to this thread in 5-8 years. most guys i know wanted nothing to do with kids until they were right about 30. then they were suddenly all 'ok with the idea' or some such. i'm in the vast minority of people i know who still hate kids and want nothing to do with them ever.
I always think of the 30 Rock line: "Thank God I don’t have your biological need for children, Lemon. That would make success impossible."

Old 12-21-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I feel like I'm pretty strong set against it. And even if I do break down and have a kid or two, I don't think I'll ever be one of those overzealous parents who works his kids into every conversation and thinks they're perfect. I hate people like that...

Like, if my kid gets a bad grade at school, I'm not going to call up the teacher and *****. The kid was probably stupid and didn't study hard enough.