Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
The gym I used to belong to was attached to a hospital so there were a lot of older people recovering from heart surgery or something similar. These fat old men would talk to each other naked with the leg up. Like every one else I understand the walking around getting to your locker, do what you do, however when you are talking about your stock portfolio you don't need to do your best Captain Morgan impression in your birthday suit.
I guess when you are that close to death, you stop giving a **** about clothes.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh another thing I can't stand at the gym who are hogging the benches by doing steps on them. The bench is not a damn stairmaster damnit. Not only are you hogging up the bench but you are putting your dirty ass shoes where my head will soon be. Oh and I also can't stand the sight of those scrawny dudes who do straight legged dead lifts with like 1 5 pound plate on each side.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
When people make my dog bark on purpose. Annoying as ****.
What kind of dog?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
What kind of dog?
Mini Doxen. High pitched barks FTL.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mini Doxen. High pitched barks FTL.
Hahahaha I love those dogs. I'd just pick it up and tell it to shut the **** up. That's what I do with my beagle.

Last edited by Vikes99ej : 08-26-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:06 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahahaha I love those dogs. I'd just pick it up and tell it to shut the **** up. That's what I do with my beagle.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ph...0&id=841475709
This content is currently unavailable

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Every gym I have ever belonged to has a guy like that. What the **** is wrong with these people?

I kid you not, I once saw someone drying out his ass with the blow dryer intended for your hands.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I kid you not, I once saw someone drying out his ass with the blow dryer intended for your hands.
I refuse to believe there is a human being out there that is that terrible.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
This content is currently unavailable
Fixed it brah
Old 08-26-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have seen people dry everything: balls, ass, whatever. It is truly disgusting. I detest going to the bathroom. Good thing is I can go back to my college gym soon.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:49 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Re: naked dudes in the locker room, this is one of several reasons I stopped going to LA Fitness. There was an entire contingent of naked old dudes that spent way too much time in the locker room. There was one guy I remember sitting with his bare ass on one of the locker room benches with his clothes sitting in a pile right next to him. Ugh. I'm glad I just bought a power rack, bar, and some weights.
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:43 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Driving a car in a college campus. so many crosswalks.
agreed. that's why I live on campus lol. but I drove around the first day of class, and lemme tell ya, busy as ****

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You give it a red rocket?
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The guy on the Hoveround wheelchair commercials saying he is "Tom Cruise" when we all know he is not Tom Cruise...
Old 08-27-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fat people arhrhghghehehghg.

also the fact that my computer is slowing down :(
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Fat people arhrhghghehehghg.

also the fact that my computer is slowing down :(
Hey..I'm a fat people, but yeah fat people do suck I agree I make fun of those large sonzabitches all day...I'm like one of those black people who hate there own race on Maury...and yes fat is a race...
Old 08-27-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Hey..I'm a fat people, but yeah fat people do suck I agree I make fun of those large sonzabitches all day...I'm like one of those black people who hate there own race on Maury...and yes fat is a race...
We are? I mean, wait - what?

Old 08-27-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That ain't true. Fat people are jolly and kind-hearted people who aren't wrapped up in the superficialities of our society.

I hate fat people who lose a bunch of weight and they get a huge ego boost and turn into douchebag.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
That ain't true. Fat people are jolly and kind-hearted people who aren't wrapped up in the superficialities of our society.

I hate fat people who lose a bunch of weight and they get a huge ego boost and turn into douchebag.
Girls are the worst with that..its like you sucked my wood when you were a superchunk, wth ****.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Girls are the worst with that..its like you sucked my wood when you were a superchunk, wth ****.

Now I know I am among friends.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
put that ***** in her place!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Speaking of urinals.......I hate this more than almost anything: At the gym I go to some people shower after they workout or whatever and walk around totally naked. Not my thing, but I can live with it, its a locker room. What infuriates me is when i am taking a piss, fully clothed, and a naked guy (usually obese or old) comes right up to the urinal next to me. It is just the most uncomfortable 20 seconds ever. Nothings is more awkward. I just want to ask people sometimes: What the hell are you thinking?
Good thing you didnt see our football locker room in high school. The stalls wouldnt have doors to it so people would be pooping in the open and our showers had like 6 shower heads per area. It didnt bother me. Whats wrong with a fat or old person taking a piss near you? Would you prefer a strong guy that is naked instead?
Old 08-28-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
when a girl gets pissed that you're checking her out. like, don't be a *****, it's a compliment. I'm like at a restaraunt, you're wearing a low cut shirt and short skirt. what the hell do you exepect? you're the one dressed like a big *****.

wow, ***** is bleeped out? what about skank? or ho. or ****? interesting. I guess AQ got offended...
What I like about that is when guys hate when a girl gets pissed for that reason but then gets pissed off themselves when another guy does that to their girlfriend.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Good thing you didnt see our football locker room in high school. The stalls wouldnt have doors to it so people would be pooping in the open and our showers had like 6 shower heads per area. It didnt bother me. Whats wrong with a fat or old person taking a piss near you? Would you prefer a strong guy that is naked instead?
Haaha "You ready for your cockmeat sandwich?"
Old 08-29-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm fat and I love my people! hahahaha

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote