Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, today was a work day in my design class. A week ago, the professor told the class what all we needed, in detail. He told us about the supply list on our syllabus that listed everything we needed. He even went over everything again on Monday, just incase.

I get there with everything I needed. Drove all over town last night to ensure that. I got the expensive tape that we just had to have. I got the $15 pad of paper that only has 20 sheets in it. Had a bag full of pens, pencils, and measuring tools. I was set.

So I sit down in class, and the professor begins to instruct the class while we all work along.

That's when the lady in front of me asks me for a piece of paper from my $15 pad. She says she bought the wrong kind. "Honest mistake," I thought. It's easy to buy the incorrect thing when the professor states on two different occasions what exactly you'll need and even has it written down for you. She says she'll give me one back when she buys the correct thing, so I agree and give her a sheet.

Unfortunately, I had forgotten that sharing things in a public school is like throwing chum into shark infested waters.

Suddenly, the guy next to her needs some of my expensive tape. Truthfully, he doesn't need it. We use it to secure papers to the table so what we're working on doesn't shift. Using it isn't vital - it just makes our job easier. But it's the first day and I had trouble finding it in the store, so I share.

That's when the kid next to me spoke up. This kid literally brought just a pencil to class. That was it. Everything else he did, it was with my supplies. My expensive paper. My expensive tape. My ruler. My triangle. My x-acto knife. And despite going to the front of the class for a demonstration if they didn't understand the orally given instructions, he still asked me questions about what we were supposed to do. But when he talked, he just kinda mumbled, so I rationalized that he was a high-functioning mentally challenged person, and it made the rage dissipate. I mean, it is community college.

Ugh...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When people take my bad nfldc jokes for serious.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I get told that Tupac is not a legit source to quote in an essay.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh. i think y'all are overstating unemployment. it may suck in your area, but if you wanted a customer support role, everyone in denver is hiring for it. we get a lot of crap applications and next to no good ones, because anyone looking has a tremendous amount of choice and anyone who's any good is already hired. you just need to either broaden horizons in terms of what you're looking for (sorry, future lawyers) or look in other locations. as far as the rest of 'our' generation? bunch of spoiled brats. if it's not given to them, they don't know how to work hard enough to get it.
:shrug:

They are who they were raised to be.

****, just read it: This Is Why the American Dream Is Out of Reach
and it's sister article: The Dumbest Generation Is Only the Second Dumbest Generation
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sorry, the first one is a terrible, terrible article.

"Were you smarter at 21 post college than your Dad was at 21? And whatever the difference, was it worth the $50k-$200k he paid to get you it? No, but every parent of a high school kid I've talked to about this says the same thing: "I know, I know, but I just want her to get that piece of paper." "

yes, yes i am and was smarter than my dad at the same time. no, no he didn't pay for my degree. piss off. and that's just for starters.

and i don't generally buy much of anything he mentions in the second.
I dunno, when I think of the average, entitled suburban kid, I don't think any of them are really smarter than their parents (knowing more things=/=smarter).

The adults are dumb, all right; but they don't know it. They have a unsettling feeling that something is lacking. The general narcissism and insecurity of parents today-- even/especially the "good" parents, is visible in their parenting. At a birthday party, the kids are running Lord of The Flies while their parents completely ignore them, socializing; meanwhile, they hover over them at the store, at the playground-- "no bicycle without a helmet." They secretly read their kid's email and Facebook accounts, but have never once read the kid's math book. "Oh, ha ha, I don't remember all that math!" Idiot, could you at least pretend it's important?

If you do your kid's math homework with them every night, I swear to you that you won't need to worry about Facebook. I will concede that monitoring their Facebook is easier

That basically sums up the parents in the city I went to high school in.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"I know, I know, but I just want her to get that piece of paper."
I get very annoyed when people say this stuff. To be "successful" in life you don't need to go to school and learn institutionalized knowledge, but...

If you think you're paying all that money " just for a piece of paper" you're an idiot. Its not the piece of paper you're paying for, its the ability to think in a different and more insightful manner that the rest of the chumps who think they're only going to school for the piece of paper. And when you go to look for a job its not necessarily that piece of paper you're going to show off, but the skills you learned in school. Its pretty easy to pick the people out who had the " I need to get that piece of paper" attitude when you get into the work environment versus the people who gave a crap.

Also, you're not paying to learn mindless facts off a PowerPoint from some crappy professor, you're paying for the opportunity to seek out the good professors and learn as much of you can from them on top of learning as much as you can by thinking for yourself in addition to what your professors teach you. When it comes to education, you don't necessarily get what you pay for, what you get out of it, in large part, is equal to what you put into it.

One may be able to get what you need to know for $1.50 in late charges at the library,

..... but having good professors at your disposal is invaluable, and they're at every university if you seek them out.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 01-25-2012 at 07:24 PM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teenage turds getting ****** tattoos and the awful establishments that cater to them. You're all morons and your tattoos are as poorly inked as they were conceived.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I get very annoyed when people say this stuff. To be "successful" in life you don't need to go to school and learn institutionalized knowledge, but...

If you think you're paying all that money " just for a piece of paper" you're an idiot. Its not the piece of paper you're paying for, its the ability to think in a different and more insightful manner that the rest of the chumps who think they're only going to school for the piece of paper. And when you go to look for a job its not necessarily that piece of paper you're going to show off, but the skills you learned in school. Its pretty easy to pick the people out who had the " I need to get that piece of paper" attitude when you get into the work environment versus the people who gave a crap.

Also, you're not paying to learn mindless facts off a PowerPoint from some crappy professor, you're paying for the opportunity to seek out the good professors and learn as much of you can from them on top of learning as much as you can by thinking for yourself in addition to what your professors teach you. When it comes to education, you don't necessarily get what you pay for, what you get out of it, in large part, is equal to what you put into it.

One may be able to get what you need to know for $1.50 in late charges at the library,

..... but having good professors at your disposal is invaluable, and they're at every university if you seek them out.

It's easy to say "just get good professors" until there is only one section left with a terrible teacher and it's a class you absolutely have to take this semester.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It's easy to say "just get good professors" until there is only one section left with a terrible teacher and it's a class you absolutely have to take this semester.
Taking a course with a professor isn't the only way to learn from them. That is part of the point.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A bit late, but I am totally with njx on the jobs issue. If you are competant and pursue employment aggressively, you have a really good chance of getting hired unless it is in a field that is experiencing massive cuts (ie: marketing). Almost every competant person in my MBA program either has a job or has a very good shot at having one prior to graduation, generally in their chosen field no less. If they don't, they are usually lazy/entitled or an international student. If you aren't competant, but are looking for a job in finance, well, dare I say it, but you shouldn't be hired in finance damnit! People have to honestly assess their level of skills.....its not hard to get an MBA, its not. Just because you have an MBA doesn't mean that you should be making six figures or even 50,000. If you aren't sharp enough to cut it in the real world, that piece of paper means nothing and rightfully so.

Also, beerbaron, I find it tremendously hard to beleive that your friend graduated with a 4.0 in accounting and couldn't find a job. He must has been either lazy in his job search or unwilling to relocate because accountants ALWAYS get hired. Seriously, I know some dumb people that are making good money just because they have that accounting degree.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Also, beerbaron, I find it tremendously hard to beleive that your friend graduated with a 4.0 in accounting and couldn't find a job. He must has been either lazy in his job search or unwilling to relocate because accountants ALWAYS get hired. Seriously, I know some dumb people that are making good money just because they have that accounting degree.
He was a finalist for a couple of positions in the Southeast PA area but the competition was insane. He's decided to go back to school for his Master's for now.

Still though, I figured he'd get to handpick his place. Some areas are suffering worse than others I guess.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
He was a finalist for a couple of positions in the Southeast PA area but the competition was insane. He's decided to go back to school for his Master's for now.

Still though, I figured he'd get to handpick his place. Some areas are suffering worse than others I guess.
I guess. If he was willing to relocate I wouldn't see him having any issues finding something unless he had serious issues with interviews. Accounting is so money.....a part of me kinda wishes I did it, but than I remember how awful it is lol.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FreeCreditScore.com and their advertisements. A company that thrives off from screwing people over and their commercials that are all over the ******* place.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Did he try applying for some public accounting positions? Maybe it's just here, but the turnover for positions like public auditors is ridiculous. The ones that deal with our company are hiring new people like every 6 months because it's all young kids who do it fresh out of school, and then find a better job once they have minimal experience.

But I know a good amount of guys that got accounting degrees that didn't get jobs out of school and didn't want to go the public accounting route because it's so awful.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
FreeCreditScore.com and their advertisements. A company that thrives off from screwing people over and their commercials that are all over the ******* place.
I love the CleanMyPC.com or whatever sites. Especially when they tell you that any program you have could still miss a lot of adware and viruses, but their "free" website will get them ALL. Do people really fall for that?

Actually, I'll answer my own question because my senior year of college I "cleaned" my friend's computer because it was running like it was using dial up. Turns out she had no idea that there were such things as antivirus software, ad blocking, etc. So I could see someone like that absolutely falling for those commercials.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Avast! is free and it has been kicking ass on my computers for a few years now.

It just terrifies me every now and then when I forget to turn my speakers down after playing a video game or listening to music.

AVAST VIRUS DATABASE HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!

Ah!
Old 01-27-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

speaking of Avast...

Old 01-27-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Haha, nice.

Almost as bad as when this happens:

Old 01-28-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure this has all ready been talked about but...

Having a song stuck in your head but you only know a few of the words so you just repeat the ones you know.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

Having a song stuck in your head but you only know a few of the words so you just repeat the ones you know.
I do this ALL the time. I have friends who know the lyrics to practically every song in their damned Ipod and I can barely remember the chorus on my favorite ones haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
AVAST VIRUS DATABASE HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!
In my head, I heard that in the voice from Quake.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just don't ski

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't ski either, but chairlifts don't sound that complicated.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

That happened to me after the timelines episode of Community, with Roxanne. Just the chorus in my head all day every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I've never skied. But I've got a knee made of glass and a metal rod in my femur, so it doesn't seem like the greatest idea. I never even mastered roller skating as a kid. When my friends would have skating parties, I'd just go and play at the arcade inside the skating rink.