Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-28-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a friend who used to work at Comcast, so when anything slightly technological comes up he acts like he's an expert and when challenged about anything he falls back on "I used to work at Comcast"..... Yeah... But you got fired douchebag. Really though he does that with most things, he acts like he's seen everything and when me or another friend calls ******** he'll tell as ask blank(blank being person only he talks to as he feels having an unverifiable source will make his claims more believable.) What I guess im saying is I hate fake people.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I've never skied. But I've got a knee made of glass and a metal rod in my femur, so it doesn't seem like the greatest idea. I never even mastered roller skating as a kid. When my friends would have skating parties, I'd just go and play at the arcade inside the skating rink.
When I was a wee lad I used to go to church and every year we had an all night skate and bowl. Every year I tried to learn to skate, couldn't pick it up, so I would either roll down this little slope at the skating rink or I would just play air hockey all night.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:15 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Skiing is super fun for the first half hour or so but **** being out in the cold for that long intentionally. And I'm from Minnesota.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:21 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

snowboarding ftw, i champed black diamonds my first day skiing, i achieved softball sized bruises all over the damn place my first three days of snowboarding and have no regrets for any of them
Old 01-29-2012, 03:46 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overconfident Overweight Fat Ugly Ho Duck Faces, With A Side Of Butt Pants Whatever They Are Called That Make Below The Waist Not Look Like A Fat Hooker(facebook, And An Unfortunate Run In With One Which Revealed Such Things)
Old 01-29-2012, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A friend of mine recently went snow boarding. Came back with a broken leg.
Turns out his legs aren't as strong as trees. What a vag, right?!

Spending an hour on a Madden game for the game just freezes on the loading screen (back to the Franchise main menu)
One hour wasted... ****-ers

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden is garbage this year...and like every year. Simulating is all messed up too. The game is full of bugs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't bought a Madden in going on 5 years. Since they stopped making them for PC basically.

That **** is what happens when a monopoly forms. EA has no competition so why improve? Morons will still pay $60 every year for updated rosters and a buggy game.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt get it last year...got it this year from best buy on black friday for $35. It's not even fun.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
snowboarding ftw, i champed black diamonds my first day skiing, i achieved softball sized bruises all over the damn place my first three days of snowboarding and have no regrets for any of them
Snowboarding in the Carolinas? All you see around here are boards: wake boards, surf boards, snow boards. Skis of differant sorts are almost a thing of the past.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Haven't bought a Madden in going on 5 years. Since they stopped making them for PC basically.

That **** is what happens when a monopoly forms. EA has no competition so why improve? Morons will still pay $60 every year for updated rosters and a buggy game.

ive never bought a madden. i tried one at a friends for about two minutes and thought it was a pathetically lazy attempt at a football game. When i wanna play football video games, i still go back to the old nfl 2k5 on ps2. screw madden it blows so bad.

as for the bolded, exactly. i was really hoping 2k sports would sue them and say it was a monopoly or something and try to create competition for the game but alas, instead we just have no good football video games.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I didnt get it last year...got it this year from best buy on black friday for $35. It's not even fun.
I bought it for BF too...traded it in for Skyrim a few days later..**** sucked ass

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who ever this is trying to sing at the pro bowl.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Who ever this is trying to sing at the pro bowl.
My facebook post from seconds ago:

"The only time I ever hear new, "popular" music is when they play it before a sporting event and...by god...it's all so terrible. So, so terrible. #idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore"
Old 01-29-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

WHEN DOES THIS MADNESS END!?

I sweat this is what they'd play nonstop in hell.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who the **** is the loser singing? I was trying to find a thread to post in as to wtf is that?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-29-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate when people use hashtags on Facebook.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
who the **** is the loser singing? I was trying to find a thread to post in as to wtf is that?
Some douchie band who makes their money by getting 12 years to cream their panties no doubt.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I hate when people use hashtags on Facebook.
I only did it because I had a friend bitching about it the other day. I don't know if you've noticed, but I tend to do things that get under other people's skin.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Yea hash tags on FB are annoying but I don't go on a whole lot so its ok.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-29-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

This was my pissed off friend's response:

"DONT USE ******* HASHTAGS THIS ISNT TWITTER GOD DAMNIT"
Old 01-29-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hashtags on FB have their place. That place only rarely occurs however.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:28 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Usually when you are referring to a number of something, or weight... hahaha

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:33 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Today thus far has really ground my gears...

I'm running a little behind leaving to get to work, but it's not a huge deal. I don't have far to go and it only takes me 5-7 minutes and I left my place at 10 of.

Well...of course we had to have an ice storm overnight! Took me a good 5 minutes to scrape off my car. It wasn't normal ice...oh no...it was the little bumpy kind hidden under a small amount of snow. I half-assed it to at least try to make it to work on time...

Only to find that the roads aren't cleared. I live in the middle of ******* down...yet the roads aren't cleared. So my usualy 5-7 minute drive takes more like 15 as I slip and slide all over the place looking through the small hole in the holes I made on my windshield.

Then I get to work and the lot is still covered by a coating of snow...and everyone is parked like morons. Apparently, because the white lines separating the parking spaces are covered, everyone loses their **** and starts parking on the lines taking up two spaces or parking at ******** angles with gaps between the other cars where I couldn't fit mine...so I had to park at the far end of the lot.

So no, I'm like 5 minutes late for work (no biggie really) and...the weekend crew ****** every possible thing up. I just spend the last half hour correcting their messes before I could even get started on my own ****.

**** Mondays.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

People who try to talk to me when my headphones are on. I got this awesome pair of Bose noise canceling headphones for Christmas that make work 100000x more tolerable, but I can't hear anything through them.

So if you want my attention, make sure you get my attention and allow me to take them off before talking to me. Don't be ******* offended when I ask you to repeat the first half of what you said once the headphones are off.

I'm not taking them off for the next person who does it. I'm just going to nod in agreement with whatever they say, and whatever happens happens.