Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-19-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha you love A.J. when he's on your team, you hate him when he's not. He's a damn good baseball player and won us a World Series. A.J. is kind of a ***** though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Jared is awesome haha. :)
quoted for truth
Old 08-19-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if he is liked but god I dislike Shane Victorino.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
I seriously dislike El Nino

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I seriously dislike El Nino
I dislike Podolski ! and Ballack !

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This ******. Nothing he's done, rather the 'Second Coming' persona he's been given. So yes, I'm well aware my hate is misplaced, but I don't give a damn. A lot easier to hate this one guy than all the media.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Haha you love A.J. when he's on your team, you hate him when he's not. He's a damn good baseball player and won us a World Series. A.J. is kind of a ***** though.
I would absolutely hate him on my team.

It's not so much that, I understand that saying and somewhat agree with it, but the fact that so many Sox fans say that they never hated him when he was on the Twins. Either they are casual baseball fans who didn't know who he was, or they are lying. That's what grinds my gears, America.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:07 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I would absolutely hate him on my team.
I'm calling ********.

Cub fans are the worst at being clueless hypocrites though.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marty Brodeur

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post

This ******. Nothing he's done, rather the 'Second Coming' persona he's been given. So yes, I'm well aware my hate is misplaced, but I don't give a damn. A lot easier to hate this one guy than all the media.
I agree, I ******* hate that ***

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm calling ********.

Cub fans are the worst at being clueless hypocrites though.
Yea, I've hated him since he's been in Minnesota, but since he's on my team I would love him...good call.

I love everyone on every single one of my favorite teams, you got me.

You thought he was an great player in Minnesota, I'm assuming.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Far and away, this man leads the list

This man is next

They are like a tier below Brady, and a couple below Schilling

With a passion, this guy is a ****, calling out Mariano Rivera last year

Ah this started back in 2003, and has continued ever since

What a frickin waste

Worse reliever.....ever

Loud mouthed no talent cancer...and I haven't even spat about Marbury

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Yea, I've hated him since he's been in Minnesota, but since he's on my team I would love him...good call.

I love everyone on every single one of my favorite teams, you got me.

You thought he was an great player in Minnesota, I'm assuming.
I never thought he was a great player. He's a pretty damn good player that is very underrated but also happens to be a ***** at times.

I don't like him that much to be honest. He's been a great pickup for us but I also think he's a d-bag.

If the Cubs had him behind the plate I guarantee the fans who hate him now would like him and would gladly take him over Soto.

It's hard not to like A.J. for what he's done for us on the field. He's a .300 hitter, calls a great game, and is a good defensive catcher.

Quote:
Old 08-20-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
I never thought he was a great player. He's a pretty damn good player that is very underrated but also happens to be a ***** at times.

I don't like him that much to be honest. He's been a great pickup for us but I also think he's a d-bag.

If the Cubs had him behind the plate I guarantee the fans who hate him now would like him and would gladly take him over Soto.

It's hard not to like A.J. for what he's done for us on the field. He's a .300 hitter, calls a great game, and is a good defensive catcher.
Oh, I'm not arguing about most Cubs fans, because they are morons. I said I hate him, I never said he was bad. And I highly doubt that most Cub fans would rather have a 32 year old, loud mouthed catcher great at playing defense over a 26 year old, soft-spoken power hitting catcher.

Plus, you called ******** on me and then implied my membership as part of the clueless, hypocritical fanbase. If Cubs fans embraced AJ, I would hate them too. So let's save the hypocritical label for the fanbase that has already proven to be on the subject of AJ.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Far and away
Rivals are kind of assumed to be in the "people you hate". Redundancy FTL!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Rivals are kind of assumed to be in the "people you hate". Redundancy FTL!
lol, Hey i through in some of the people that played for the team I root for, and I'm not a Jets fan, I'm a titans fan, so no rivalry there

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:01 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dislike Podolski ! and Ballack !

Liar u love poldi

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is very liked around where I live. Don't really know the popular opinion on him outside of where I live but I know a couple non- Phillie fans that like the guy. So you're in the right for picking him.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam Bradford

Tom Brady
Kobe Bryant
Derek Jeter
Philip Rivers
TJ Houshmandzadeh
Joakim Noah
AJ Hawk
Derek Fisher
Carlos Boozer
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub11 View Post
Sam Bradford
an alumnus who hates bradford? you're kidding... ;)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote