Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 08-19-2009, 11:37 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Unfortunately, it looks like the season is already over...

I'm usually optimistic but there was not much to like before today's news... anyone saying the Seahawks look better than a .500 team right now is just being foolish.
Quote:
Seahawks LT Walter Jones underwent another knee surgery on Wednesday and is out indefinitely.

Seahawks coach Jim Mora revealed Wednesday that LCB Marcus Trufant has an issue with disk in his back.

And Curry left practice tonight with a strained groin.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I'm usually optimistic but there was not much to like before today's news... anyone saying the Seahawks look better than a .500 team right now is just being foolish.
Too early to call it for me. Jones whether he's there or not is not the player he used to be so i think the OL is in trouble no matter what. Having said that the division is always up for grabs and i think with a few breaks and hopefully not losing too many guys to injury they could contend.

How about the 2010 draft though. Two 1st round picks and i would be shocked if they arent OT and QB.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dude you cant take that perspective, you have to think that sean locklear will become a great lt and willis a great rt

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye30 View Post
dude you cant take that perspective, you have to think that sean locklear will become a great lt and willis a great rt
Kinda hard to take that perspective (at least about Locklear. I'm with you on Willis and if not he will be a great RG.) after Locklear got absolutely outclassed against Denver...

Seriously, whats going on with this team. The starters look great against SD, a much superior team to perhaps both them and Denver, but they look like crap against Denver on both sides of the ball.

I'm not mailing in the season yet, it is still the preseason, however, the injuries to Trufant and Jones are serious concerns, and they were concerns before the season even began. Next year, if there is a premier LT prospect on the board when they pick, I don't see how they can afford to pass on them.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Locklear got bullrushed by Elvis Dumervil who weighs like 250...

There are just soooo many question marks.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea i wont lie locklear sucked in that game, i was at least expecting him to be descent but he just got manhandled, did anyone seem to notice that our second string defense looked better than our starters haha all i can say is nick reed is a beast

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's hope Denver loses a bunch of games during the regular season so we can get that LT of the future.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Let's hope Denver loses a bunch of games during the regular season so we can get that LT of the future.
I don't think there's any question that Denver is going to lose a bunch of games this year. They traded away a strong armed QB who had a knack for getting the ball to his big play WR deep for a game manager who has a much weaker arm and is not capable of making the big play downfield. The only reason Denver was 8-8 last year was because of their passing offense, and this year without possibly the biggest key to that offense, there is no way that the Denver running game or defense is going to pick up the slack left behind with Cutler's departure.

The question is how high do the Seahawks really want to pick? They probably don't want another Top 5 selection since it limits Ruskell's ability to trade down, but I would be perfectly happy with a pick between 5-10.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote