Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
D-Bo not starting is complete crap........
any chances he gets dealt?

now total interwebz speculation, but on some Giants board there were talks of a Kiwi-Bowe deal. some idiots said they wouldn't want the Giants to do that which is INSANE. I like both fits, but the Giants would obviously have to give up more. Just a totally random rumor I heard. If we got DBowe...i'd JIMP like I was watching a Rutgers highlight reel...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Hell of a drive by Dallas.
indeed. very scary when you guys actually utilize your 2 great TE's and get creative giving barber the ball.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett Favre meet Corey Mays
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I don't think so Haley is really hard on his WR's I think it just some Tuna like crap trying to get the best out of him.
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Did Tony dunk the ball over the goal post?
I don't remember :(

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

now total interwebz speculation, but on some Giants board there were talks of a Kiwi-Bowe deal. some idiots said they wouldn't want the Giants to do that which is INSANE. I like both fits, but the Giants would obviously have to give up more. Just a totally random rumor I heard. If we got DBowe...i'd JIMP like I was watching a Rutgers highlight reel...
You know trades won't happen when you hear rumors about it.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs are hitting Favre hard! I love it.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikings pass blocking picking up where they left off last year...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
You know trades won't happen when you hear rumors about it.
hush. you know we're not supposed to talk about how internet rumors are there for the sole purpose of giving fans false hope!
Quote:
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre watch two drives 1-4 for 4 yards.
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
The Chiefs are hitting Favre hard! I love it.
Good! Keep hitting him, Chiefs!
Old 08-21-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cassel is telling his critics from last week...SUCK IT
Old 08-21-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

man the OL is garbage
Old 08-21-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is going to be the starter, LJ or Charles?
Old 08-21-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Who is going to be the starter, LJ or Charles?
LJ.Charles fumbles way too much for him to be considered a starter..yet
Old 08-21-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, Tarvaris just threw a pass after he was 5 yards past the line of scrimmage.
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

lol at Tarvaris
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

don't send Cassel back out.our OL will get him KILLED
Old 08-21-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Cory Mays has pretty much locked up a starting job Zach Thomas is going to be watching from the side lines.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Larry Johnson made a block who knew?

And Cassel has some wheels on him.

Last edited by Splat : 08-21-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

There We Go Lj
Old 08-21-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Cassel to Bowe...LOVE IT
Old 08-21-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Cassel to Bowe...DIG IT SUCKAS
Old 08-21-2009, 07:52 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Dwayne Bowe vs. Benny Sapp.

A matchup for the ages.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Cassel to Bowe...DIG IT SUCKAS

That was our second team defense.