Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But even since 2000, you feel like the Ravens vs. Steelers is a bigger rivalry than the Colts vs. Patriots?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Pats Colts might have played more meaningful games but they don't play with hatred towards each other. The Ravens and Steelers go out there wanting to hurt people. Wanting to leave with the other teams blood on there jerseys. I am sorry but there is no convincing me that a Colts/Pats game is that intense.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get the hell out of here with this Pittsburgh/Baltimore ********. It's Packers-Bears, end of story.

1. Packers-Bears
2. Cowboys-Redskins
3. Chiefs-Raiders

Hell, the Ravens aren't even the Steelers biggest rival. Steelers-Browns is a better rivalry. I'd also put Giants-Eagles, Packers-Vikings, Broncos-Raiders, and others ahead of Steelers-Ravens.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Get the hell out of here with this Pittsburgh/Baltimore ********. It's Packers-Bears, end of story.

1. Packers-Bears
2. Cowboys-Redskins
3. Chiefs-Raiders

Hell, the Ravens aren't even the Steelers biggest rival. Steelers-Browns is a better rivalry. I'd also put Giants-Eagles, Packers-Vikings, Broncos-Raiders, and others ahead of Steelers-Ravens.
That is fine because that is YOUR opinion. I have said that there are bigger rivalries in history but I am talking about as of NOW. So you get the hell out of here and this year you watch the bum Bears and the average Packers play and I will watch a war between the rivals Baltimore Ravens and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Just let me know when you hear the hits all the way in Green bay.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 08-26-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow 5 pgs and not a single mention of NYJ/MIA? No matter what the record is for EITHER team, you are guaranteed a fight and a great game no matter what. Fake Spike, Monday Night Miracle, the Leon Play in 2006, you are always guaranteed a tough hard nose game between the 2 squads and a fun game.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
That is fine because that is YOUR opinion. I have said that there are bigger rivalries in history but I am talking about as of NOW. So you get the hell out of here and this year you watch the bum Bears and the average Packers play and I will watch a war between the rivals Baltimore Ravens and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Just let me know when you hear the hits all the way in Green bay.
I think you need to read what question was asked by Raven...
Old 08-26-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bum Bears and average Packers? You act like Baltimore are the shining beacon of consistency of the last 5 years...
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Oh I know the question and I have said that there are bigger rivalries. I was talking about the Ravens/Steelers rivalry and he said get the hell out like it wasn't a legit rivalry. If you read my past 9858584 post on here I say that and that I am talking about as of now.

I said average Packers to stir things up a bit. I actually think the Packers will win that division and I stand by my bum bears statement

John Wall
Old 08-26-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
steel man
DC GFX Team
Veteran

steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steel man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

an old one would be Steelers vs Browns, but...

i think that the Ravens has taken that spot, so i would have to say

Steelers vs Ravens

and anyone that can come up with a rivalry that can have the games these two teams have had and one that can have 3 games like theses two did last year, please do because i dont think you can. players from the ravens has put out bounty's against Steelers players and the injury list after these games is crazy.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible
steel man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Considering the average age of people on this forum, that is apparent.
Well, the thread isn't titled " what's the biggest rivarly of your lifetime"

Comparing Ravens/steelers to Packers/bears is almost like saying Cincinnati/ Pitt ( river city Rivalry) equal to Ohio state/ Michigan.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

The question isn't "What's the biggets rivalry in NFL history" either. The question is the biggest in NFL so that to me means as of right now what is the biggest rival. Who the **** cares about 50 years ago.

John Wall
Old 08-26-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
I just don't see it being a rivalry like the Ravens/Steelers who are fighting for the division every year.
Hahaha, this is ******* great. This shows how ridiculous your argument is. Not even a fan of one of the teams knows the history of the rivalry. The only time in the history of the NFL that Ravens and Steelers were fighting for the division was last year. That is unless you want to count 2001 in which the Steelers finshed ahead of the Ravens with a comfortable 3 game lead.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The question isn't "What's the biggets rivalry in NFL history" either. The question is the biggest in NFL so that to me means as of right now what is the biggest rival. Who the **** cares about 50 years ago.
Go take a gander of ticket prices on stubhub to a Ravens/Steeler game this season, next go Look at them to a Bears/packer game at Lambeau.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bet if you ask any football fan this question, 70-80 percent of them will say the Packers and Bears.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

packers/bears, steelers/browns. too we always sucks or else the latter would be bigger nowadays.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
I bet if you ask any football fan this question, 70-80 percent of them will say the Packers and Bears.
I would have to agree with that. Although this year will be interesting with Favre as a Viking but still it wont take away from the Bears vs Packers Rivalry that has gone on for years. With the Bears adding Jay Cutler and the Packers having Aaron Rodgers it will be a fun rivalry to watch.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Looking through this thread, I think they already have.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens have been in the league for about 10% of its existence.

Fail.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders-Broncos should get more recognition. Those teams HATE each other.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who the **** cares about 50 years ago.
Outside of Baltimore, who cares about the Ravens?

Rivalries are about fan bases. You don't have one.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Raiders-Chiefs is still bigger.

Old 08-26-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Packers - Bears rivalry is so big that I'm not even gonna rep bearsfan_51! I hate the Bears!

Old 08-26-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Raiders-Chiefs is still bigger.
Agree to disagree.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
True dat, there have been snowball fights between the players and fans. I think rivalry is more about teams that hate each other than teams that are the best.

Broncos v Raiders, Bears/Packers/Vikings and the NFC east are all way bigger than Ravens v anyone.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
True dat, there have been snowball fights between the players and fans. I think rivalry is more about teams that hate each other than teams that are the best.

Broncos v Raiders, Bears/Packers/Vikings and the NFC east are all way bigger than Ravens v anyone.
They shouldn't be grouped together like that. It is Bears-Packers. Packers-Vikings would make the top ten too, but you can't just lump them all together. Also Bears-Vikings doesn't belong in the discussion at all.