Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 08-26-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.
Default Preseason Week 3: Seahawks vs. Chiefs

Seattle Seahawks (2-0-0) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (0-2-0)
Saturday, August 29th at 7:00 PM. (on local KCTV5)

KANSAS CITY TEAM LEADERS:
Passing COMP ATT YDS TD
B. Croyle 17 28 186 0

Rushing CAR YDS AVG TD
D. Savage 13 53 4.1 0
J. Battle 14 48 3.4 0

Receiving REC YDS AVG TD
D. Bowe 8 107 13.4 1
R. Wright 4 59 14.8 0

SEATTLE TEAM LEADERS:
Passing COMP ATT YDS TD
M. Hasselbeck 19 28 198 2

Rushing CAR YDS AVG TD
D. Moore 16 49 3.1 0
J. Forsett 19 45 2.4 0

Receiving REC YDS AVG TD
J. Forsett 8 63 7.9 0
D. Butler 4 54 13.5 1

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!

Last edited by AJHawk50 : 08-26-2009 at 03:46 PM.
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping to see...

O - Better blocking better running game.

D - Better against the pass.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping the new guys the Chiefs got in the trade from Miami will put some fire into the OLine.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We absolutely need to get better in the run game and it starts up front. It was nice to see Richardson get reps with the first team, because a few of us have been saying since day one that he should start over McIntosh anyway.

Other than that, Cassel has looked solid to good. Bowe is a stud. Our defense is improving. Obviously we'd all like to see more pressure on the QB, which will come, but Mays should be starting week one. He is already better than Zach Thomas, imo, and has a lot more upside.

It's promising what is going on here and although I was skeptical at the time, Haley might be the perfect man for the job here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 08-28-2009 at 12:49 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richardson looked pretty bad last week I don't think he is ready to start as sad as it is I still feel D-mac is our best option at RT.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Where are my peeps at?
Old 08-29-2009, 07:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm here but getting ready to head to the chiefs site to watch the game from a live feed, wanna go?
Old 08-29-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm watching it in HD in my living room. :)
Old 08-29-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I'm watching it in HD in my living room. :)

lol you lucky dawg, i'm in Virginia with no games televised.\\i can see the game at 11:00 tonight in HD on NfL Network.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Got it on, kickoff! Charles up to the 35 yard line.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Matt Cassel looking hurt!

Old 08-29-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Matt Cassel got sacked and was slow to get up wincing in the face, holding his leg. He was up for the next snap but they stopped and called a timeout as he limped to the sideline.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I despise this crap we call an OL
Old 08-29-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Well Tyler Thigpen is now in the game, lets hope he is ok!

Old 08-29-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we better sign Jon Runyan this week.nobody in the starting OL is deserving to be on the team let alone start
Old 08-29-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Well a horrible offensive start, offensive line looked horrible.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

maybe we should have taken Eugene Monroe
Old 08-29-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Brandon Flowers!!! :D :D :D TD!

Old 08-29-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Flowers = BEAST!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Damn, that was an easy 31 yard pass by Seattle...way too easy.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Tyson Jackson sack! :D

Old 08-29-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T JAX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Seattle misses the field goal, 7-0 KC with 8:25 left in the 1st.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Didn't some one say some thing about Jackson begin a reach?

:)