Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-27-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Brandon Marshall's latest antics?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/vide...420/index.html

The Broncos 2009 off-season, the gift that keeps on giving.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Of course he would still be hired he has a regular season loss record of 0. Cutler is way more to blame than McDaniels for him leaving. So what if he tried to get Cassell. He's your boss get over it. Apart from Cutler being a ***** and Marshall being a prima donna it hasnt been horrible for Denver. They still an above average offensive line, drafted a potentially very good running back, a good receiving corps(especially with Marshall) and have begun retooling his defense. After we have seen what he could do with Cassell we should at least give him a chance with Orton

Of course it was his fault. Everyone and their mother knows cutler is 10x better now and forever then cassel. If you have a young developing star player that wants to be there you dont initiate trade talks for him.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Of course it was his fault. Everyone and their mother knows cutler is 10x better now and forever then cassel. If you have a young developing star player that wants to be there you dont initiate trade talks for him.
http://www.scoresreport.com/2009/03/...-to-be-traded/
According to SIís Peter King, Jay Cutler had asked the Broncos to trade him after the team lost offensive coordinator Jim Bates to USC after the season.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
Knowing the way it has unfolded, would Denver hire McDaniels today?

When he came on they were a young team with young potential superstars at some extremely key positions (QB, OT, WR) and were just a good RB away from being possibly the most loaded offensive team in the league. While they may have had a really bad defense, they did have some quality players to build around (DJ, an aging Champ, Dumervil, etc) and it looked like the team just needed one or all of the following: 1) simple tweaking, 2) a fresh voice and/or 3) a change in mentality.

McDaniels was supposed to provide that for the team by taking the offense to the next level while kick starting the defense.

Now? We all know the story.

NeckBeard at QB.

Marshall practicing with the scout team and likely the next one out of town.

A stream of strange stories coming out of the organization.

Naked women walking up and down the sidelines offering lap dances during practices.

I only made one of those things up.

Does Bowlen still make the hire if he can see into the future? I'd really like to hear from Denver fans in particular on this one.
Please say you made up the thing about NeckBeard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
How about Brandon Marshall's latest antics?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/vide...420/index.html

The Broncos 2009 off-season, the gift that keeps on giving.
What an idiot douche. No character, no class, no integrity, just some piece of **** who can run and catch a ball. He shouldn't get paid a dime.

If he should trip over his own feet and break his face, I won't shed a tear.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said before, I think Cutler has to share the blame too. I mean when you ask to be traded after your OC was let go (even before the Cassell thing emerged), and then when you finally do get traded because you didn't return the owner's phone calls, you don't complain about not wanting to be traded in the first place. Which is what he did after getting traded.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-get-traded%27

"I didn't want to get traded. This wasn't me."
"I really didn't want this. I love Denver. I really like my teammates. I didn't want it to get this far."

I think Jay is suffering from Jerkyll and Hyde personality disorder or something.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
This year the Broncos will have a solid season, and at the end of next season you will all wish your organisation could lure McDaniels away to coach them.

and I agree with earlier poster, why start yet another Broncos/McDaniels bashing thread before the season has already started? How about you wait until the Broncos are 3-0 after beating Cinci, Cleveland and Oakland before starting the next McDaniels is an idiot thread?
If those games were in the middle of the season, I think it's 3 wins. But since it's at the beginning, we might lose all three. I'd love for Denver to prove me wrong, but I don't see anything that tells me we sniff 8-8 this year. Of course teams always sneak up on you, but I don't think Denver will be that team this year.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-28-2009, 06:45 AM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing Denver is going to be so awesome. Nnamdi has to shut down Royal and we don't have to worry about a 2nd wide receiver!!! Plus we can probably run blitz like hell since they won't be doing much effective throwing with Orton
Old 08-28-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i can only assume you thought that had something to do with anything else in this thread.

HINT: it doesn't.
I didn't think it was wise to start yet another Denver thread.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
that's where you were completely wrong. the nfl board should be full of denver threads.
Well everything strives to return to its natural state. I'm sure some more will pop up soon.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
http://www.scoresreport.com/2009/03/...-to-be-traded/
According to SIís Peter King, Jay Cutler had asked the Broncos to trade him after the team lost offensive coordinator Jim Bates to USC after the season.
I'm not debunking this but keep in mind that Peter King is reporting this...Bowlen also reportedly promised Jay that Bates would be retained in a meeting they had at the end of the season.

I think the divorce was good for both sides.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd like to buy a vowel? i don't have any money? i'll take marshall instead!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Playing Denver is going to be so awesome. Nnamdi has to shut down Royal and we don't have to worry about a 2nd wide receiver!!! Plus we can probably run blitz like hell since they won't be doing much effective throwing with Orton
And then jamarcus russell waddles onto the field and we all die of laughing at the worst starting qb in the nfl right now with easily the worst starting wide receivers in nfl history.

stokely and gaffney look like superstars compared to any and all raiders receivers.

raiders/broncos will be a battle this season of the raiders running it 60 times a game versus the broncos non-stop bubble screen-a-thon. Could possibly be the most uninteresting game of the season for non-broncos or raiders fans.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
To be fair, Spag did his own house cleaning in St. Louis as well. I just think that Cutler would have wanted out either way and used the trade talks as excuse to either get a new contract or leave Denver since both Shanahan and Bates were gone.
Yeah he did some house cleaning, but there's a difference between house cleaning and blowing your house up by trading your best player and a very possible top 5 pick for ******* Alphonso Smith.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-29-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
stokely and gaffney look like superstars compared to any and all raiders receivers.
Schilens, Murphy, DHB, JLH????

Try again.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Brandon Marshall and Royal look like all-stars compared to any Raiders receiver... but that's because Marshall is an actual all-star and Royal has a very good chance of being one soon.

Oh wait, no he doesn't, Kyle Orton is throwing him the ball and unless Cutler and Urlacher AND Briggs AND at least 5 other players on the Bears defense are on IR within the first three weeks, we don't have a chance at Bradford, or McCoy, or whichever QB is at the top of the prospect rankings. I swear if Alphonso Smith isn't the next Deion Sanders I'm gonna flip.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-29-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Brandon Marshall and Royal look like all-stars compared to any Raiders receiver... but that's because Marshall is an actual all-star and Royal has a very good chance of being one soon.

Oh wait, no he doesn't, Kyle Orton is throwing him the ball and unless Cutler and Urlacher AND Briggs AND at least 5 other players on the Bears defense are on IR within the first three weeks, we don't have a chance at Bradford, or McCoy, or whichever QB is at the top of the prospect rankings. I swear if Alphonso Smith isn't the next Deion Sanders I'm gonna flip.
Might as well flip and get it over with.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After McDaniels bitched out and didn't chew brandon marshall out in front of the whole team for that crap he pulled in practice I would certainly hesitate to hire McDaniels today, and I thought that McDaniels + Cutlerzzz = NFL points record.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Might as well flip and get it over with.

****!!!! ****!!!!! I CANT ******* BELIEVE THE ******* TRAINWRECK WE ARE!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

GEHRWTBHKBLNSaengklrnbpGJRPTHOJNFLB SDVW;LJHPQQORGVOWFHTWHAEVRBG

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-30-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Y'know how most people dislike when their favorite franchises take the common, unexciting route and go with the same-old, same-old? Hiring unimpressive coaches who have 'experience' despite not actually being employed or having been fired prior? Creating vanilla offenses and defenses, going with the 'sure things' that about 99% of everyone watching knows is going to happen in advance? Punting on fourth down? (Not to plagirize TMQ)

This would be the opposite stance.

Aggravating, isn't it?
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats a cool way to look at it

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Thumbs up

Meet Denver's Week 1 Starting Quarterback

Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, it seems pretty relevent since that's the 'effect' portion of what McDaniels and co. have wrought.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Quote:
i didn't realize mcdaniels 'wrought' injuries to both of the other quarterbacks. but i'm sure you'll also argue that it was shanahan's fault that all the broncos rbs were injured last year, too.
Actually no, I'm not gonna argue that.

And the 'wrought' part has nothing to due with the injury. The 'wrought' part has to due with the 'sideshow-like' series of events that ended with Cutler traded to Chicago. Regardless of who was ultimately responsible and how much of the 'blame pie' they deserve, that lead to the usage of other quarterbacks required to lead the team, quarterbacks considered to be athletically inferior and with less potential.

Put it this way- had such turmoil not happened, Cutler might still be in Denver. He may or may not be injured, but the key difference would be Cutler's injury would not put McDaniels immediately on the hot seat, as it would've been an unknown variable. But he would still be here, and the ultimate future at QB would be all the clearer for it.

The fact that Cutler is not here and that his 'replacement' is injured, leading to the guy in the picture quite possibly having to lead this team at the start of the season in his rookie year... that's the sort of unknown variable which drives fans nuts and makes the bigger die hards start digging fallout shelters.

So, to summarize; McDaniels/Cutler sideshow >>> Cutler traded to Chicago >>> Replacement for Cutler injured >>> Rookie possibly leading team in week 1= On Topic.
Old 09-21-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think they're regretting their hire just yet.

In the mean time if you're real quiet... like REAL quiet... you can hear jay cutler throwing another interception.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote