Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-28-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's actually brilliant. There's no obligation to work for a team you don't want to be with. Think of it as a selective strike.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unfortunately that might have been acting too much like a spoiled child, cause you might have scared a couple of teams that might have had interest with those actions. Its basically showing if things go bad, I'll make sure that I come out on top. And given that he wants to get traded, and is walking a thin line with the NFL disciplinary office, I don't see why he should be acting up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imagine being a player on the team he's traded to. How could you be confident in him as a teammate? If things don't go his way he'll just quit on you and the organization. I bet whatever team ends up with him will be THRILLED at the prospect.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350">
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much longer do the Broncos have him under contract? I really hope they keep him and just refuse to allow him to play. This type of crap that he pulled just disgusts me. Keep suspending him as much as possible. He signed the contract agreeing to how much he would be paid. If he thought he was worth more or wanted a chance for a new deal earlier he shouldn't have signed.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teammate on Marshall: "Something had to be done"

"Something had to be done," Broncos center Casey Wiegmann told the Denver Post. "He hasn't really been a distraction because he hasn't been on the field that much. But we want to win here. We want guys who are going to work."

"We all respect what Brandon can do on a football field. We definitely want him with us. But for us guys on the offensive line, we go in there and battle every single play. We want guys who will go to battle with us," Wiegmann concluded.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:32 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*Sigh* Marshall is turning in to such a massive D bag. I like him on the field, but if he is going to act like that, then the team should definately do something. Hopefully he gets his stuff in order in time for the regular season. But I really doubt it.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
How much longer do the Broncos have him under contract? I really hope they keep him and just refuse to allow him to play. This type of crap that he pulled just disgusts me. Keep suspending him as much as possible. He signed the contract agreeing to how much he would be paid. If he thought he was worth more or wanted a chance for a new deal earlier he shouldn't have signed.
You wouldn't sign your rookie contract? That is the reason that he is complaining about his "low" pay. He is making 2.2 million this season, because he had to under the rookie salary structure. He couldn't control his first contract, but he could control his second one, and he is trying to do so in whichever way possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
"We all respect what Brandon can do on a football field. We definitely want him with us. But for us guys on the offensive line, we go in there and battle every single play. We want guys who will go to battle with us," Wiegmann concluded.
Hell yeah. That bit of warrior spirit just put a No. 62 jersey at the top of my wish list...
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marshall has a method to his madness, although that method is ******* stupid. He's doing everything in his power to get out of Denver, but in reality what he is doing displays stupidity. There are ways to get what you want, this is not one of them. I actually think he's dug himself a deeper hole than if he would have gone to camp, worked his butt off, and attempted to show commitment, even though he didn't want to be there. There's a thing called professionalism in sports and Brandon is not displaying anything close to what can be considered acceptable behavior. Kicking balls, batting down passes, not doing any warm up drills, it's embarrassing.

Bowlen would be more inclined to deal him had he committed to the team and showed that despite his desire to play elsewhere, he was willing to sacrifice for the team. I understand his position of wanting a larger contract/requesting a trade if they would not re-negotiate but when will players learn that this is not the way to do so? How about going into Bowlen's office, sitting down and having a civil conversation with him about what Marshall wants? He's a heckuva player and I realize that the only reason he is doing this crap is because he wants out but the display he's put on makes me sick. I think Denver should sit his ass for the entire year and not let him go anywhere, see how that makes him feel.

I honestly have never seen a professional athlete go to those lengths to try and get what he wants. Sure TO and some others have resolved to things that put their teams in bad positions but what Marshall is doing shows me two things; he's very immature and while talented I want him nowhere near my team. If he's going to go to these lengths to get what he wants, who's to say that he won't do it again on another team if the situation arises?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how everyone always sides with the organizations in these situations. He's being an idiot about it too, but damn.

The Broncos are telling him they don't want to pay him, but they also aren't going to trade him.

What happens if Marshall comes into camp working hard, showing his commitment, and doing all the right things, and gets a career ending injury. Are the Broncos going to reward him for showing commitment? Hell no.

Get your money, the teams will screw you out of it every chance they get.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
i don't do it often...

but this...

i applaud marshall for doing this, even though, i don't think his intentions are as good as mine would be in this situation... seriously though, he gets jerked around... not like cutler, but, jerking cutler around jerks around everyone on the offense...

there's no reason he shouldn't be mad. and he wants to get paid... cue boldin.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin is a great example, how long has he been asking for an extension now? Goes out, plays his heart out every down, gets his face destroyed, comes back like the next week and continues to play.

How has that commitment worked out for him?
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
*shrug* then demand a one year deal so you can get paid the next year if you perform well. i have no sympathy for players whining like small children when they had every chance to make a better deal for themselves in the first place.
that's essentially the best way.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Boldin is a great example, how long has he been asking for an extension now? Goes out, plays his heart out every down, gets his face destroyed, comes back like the next week and continues to play.

How has that commitment worked out for him?
Why is everyone talking about Boldin as if he is some good example to what a player should do? This is the same guy who has wanted a new contract how many times now...
Old 08-29-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Njx is right. If Marshall wanted the big money second deal so quickly, he should have bargained for a shorter contract. Instead, he took the longer deal which included the security of more years and more money. Tough break, pal. You don't get it both ways.

And I don't know that any contractual circumstance exists where acting the way he did on that video is even mildly appropriate.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
there's no reason he shouldn't be mad. and he wants to get paid... cue boldin.
Not the same. Marshall is a walking disaster off the field. Boldin is not. Boldin *should* be paid, Marshall needs to show he can keep his sh*t together before anyone gives him a big payday.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
No_
Rookie

No_ hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That video is gold.

I'm definitely in the "Marshall just needs a new environment" camp. To borrow Mike Lombardi's description, he's obviously a blue-chipper. His antics don't affect his on-the-field performance.
No_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_ View Post
That video is gold.

I'm definitely in the "Marshall just needs a new environment" camp. To borrow Mike Lombardi's description, he's obviously a blue-chipper. His antics don't affect his on-the-field performance.
They sure will if he's suspended and not playing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
No_
Rookie

No_ hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
They sure will if he's suspended and not playing.
fair point, but i mean more in the way that he's never had a serious case of the dropsies like a lot of diva receivers
No_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love how everyone always sides with the organizations in these situations. He's being an idiot about it too, but damn.

The Broncos are telling him they don't want to pay him, but they also aren't going to trade him.

What happens if Marshall comes into camp working hard, showing his commitment, and doing all the right things, and gets a career ending injury. Are the Broncos going to reward him for showing commitment? Hell no.

Perhaps the reason they don't want to trade him because of behavior such as this. I mean the guy hasn't shown any reason why he should be paid the big money. Sure he's very good on the field, but he has problems off the field that keeps them from committing to him long term. How many incidents with the law has he gone through each off season? And how many more times before he ends up like Pacman on the Commissoner's hate list?

Look at Casey Weigman, the center for Denver. He had issues with his contract, but he went about it the right way and was rewarded for it. Marshall, on the other hand, just hasn't show himself to be a very dependable person.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His type of practice may just be getting him a first class seat to New York.

Quote:
Enter Jets safety Kerry Rhodes, who has tantalized Jets fans by tweeting Sunday night that they should expect "a big announcement."

Just before that, Rhodes tweeted at a Jets fan speculating on a possible trade for Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall "u may be right!!! (hint hint)."

After creating a mini-firestorm with his comments among Jets fans, Rhodes added this message: "Sorry 4 the hold up fans but this stuff sometime takes time but just stay tuned u will find out soon. Not trying to hold u guys in limbo!"

The Broncos have said that they won't be trading Marshall (just like they said they wouldn't be trading Jay Cutler), but a report last week that the Broncos negotiated with the Jets about such a deal -- and asked for Jets linebacker David Harris as compensation -- has caused some to believe a deal might still happen. Sunday's trade for quarterback Kevin O'Connell has renewed speculation that a trade for Marshall will occur, with O'Connell being shipped to the quarterback-needy Broncos.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:33 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
His type of practice may just be getting him a first class seat to New York.
Wow that's some crazy ****.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wowie Zaui, Kerry definitely knows something we don't.

Who will flee Denver next...come on Clady!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a good way to get what he wants. But I don't believe that it's anything close to what TO did.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote