Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm disgusted if we're actually entertaining trading him.

i'll be more disgusted if there's nothing to this and rhodes is just trying to out-do ochocinco on the twitter idiocy.
so u rather have him traded?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Perhaps the reason they don't want to trade him because of behavior such as this. I mean the guy hasn't shown any reason why he should be paid the big money. Sure he's very good on the field, but he has problems off the field that keeps them from committing to him long term. How many incidents with the law has he gone through each off season? And how many more times before he ends up like Pacman on the Commissoner's hate list?

Look at Casey Weigman, the center for Denver. He had issues with his contract, but he went about it the right way and was rewarded for it. Marshall, on the other hand, just hasn't show himself to be a very dependable person.
The Broncos don't have to put up with it or pay him long term, or even reward him. Cut him loose or trade him. God knows they would if he couldn't play anymore, that contract would be terminated before Marshall could get on the phone with them.

I just don't get why people side with the organizations all the time, if Marshall becomes a useless asset, are they honoring the remainder of his contract? Hell no.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope its true that a deal is close with the NYJ. 1 it would get Marshall out of the AFC West 2 Im tired about all this prima donna attitude 3 Gives Mark Sanchez a good target

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Last edited by RaiderNation : 09-07-2009 at 07:44 PM.
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I hope its true that a deal is close with the NYJ. 1 it would get Marshall out of the AFC West 2 Im tired about all this pre madonna attitude 3 Gives Mark Sanchez a good target
"pre madonna"? :)

Is that like the time prior to the arrival of the material girl?
Old 09-07-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post

That's a time when the world didn't exist and humanity was simply a band of desperate fools running from the machines they themselves created.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:44 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post

:D

Prima donna*******************************

Ya I never knew it wasnt what I said. Thanks for teaching me something new

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My take on this as a die hard Broncos fan, is that I LOVED marshall as a player even in his rookie year check out the highlights from the Seahawks game you could tell he was gonna be special.

But then he had some success and he lost his buddy/starting QB and fell out of favor with the fact that he might not put those numbers up again, but on the contrary watching 2007-2008 patriots and a few preseason Broncos games he is almost built for McDaniels offense.

But now the way he is acting is ridculous, and if he doesnt want to be here as i broncos fan i would rather have players that want to go to battle with the team and have "HUNGER" rather than a player that thinks the world owes him somthing
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote