Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 08-28-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default KC Fans

i was working on a rain effect animation and thought about the Seattle game a few years back, do you remember that game?

Old 08-28-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes I do and that is pretty sweet as well.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah I vivdly remember seeing DT sitting on the field helmet off.and like Splat said that is awesome
Old 08-28-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Very nice...and I will always remember that game, as mentioned...Derrick Thomas sitting down in the field. :)

What did you use to make that?

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks guys, i used The GIMP and made the rain effect from a tut by a guy named fencepost.

it was actually a tut for snow but i made rain instead.

and i did one of DT sitting in the rain at that game as well, i'll see if i can find it and post it here.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

with the DT i didnt get the rain effect as smooth as the stadium shot, but i thought i'd share it with you guys anyway.

Old 08-28-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
with the DT i didnt get the rain effect as smooth as the stadium shot, but i thought i'd share it with you guys anyway.

I would probably go the opposite direction to go with the raindrops in the picture. Do you also think you can make the lines you are animating skinnier? I think there was an Autzen Stadium rain effect sig that had smaller effects to make it look more like rain less like snow.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I would probably go the opposite direction to go with the raindrops in the picture. Do you also think you can make the lines you are animating skinnier? I think there was an Autzen Stadium rain effect sig that had smaller effects to make it look more like rain less like snow.
i suck at animations.
these were made almost a year ago. (just wanted to share them with the KC fans).
do you have access to the tut you mentioned? and if so is it for CS3?
that would be awesome.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

removed the wall, it stretched the screen.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-28-2009 at 05:56 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

I think that's really neat.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
Old 08-28-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sweet.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

thanks splat and AJ.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I tried to make it my wallpaper but the rain doesn't move. :(
Old 08-28-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
I tried to make it my wallpaper but the rain doesn't move. :(
Yeah won't work, with the kind of image that it is. It'd be cool though if it could. lol

Old 08-28-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good stuff BK!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Good stuff BK!

thanks guys.

the wallpaper was a Dwayne Bowe wall and i posted it in this thread to see if you guys wanted to use it, but it stretched the screen too wide.

if you guys wanna check it out, i can pm it to yas.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

You can go ahead and send it to me, I'd check it out. ;)

Old 08-28-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJHawk50 View Post
You can go ahead and send it to me, I'd check it out. ;)

i'll pm it to you, its my first attempt at a wall so i'm just sayin.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Send it to me too!

Old 08-28-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Send it to me too!

i'm sending, remember this was my first attempt at a wall.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I loved it, thought it was pretty kickass. If you ever do a DJ one, with the black background, I'd definitely use that too!

Old 08-28-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I loved it, thought it was pretty kickass. If you ever do a DJ one, with the black background, I'd definitely use that too!
thanks, sent the DJ to ya man.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

heres the Tyson Jackson iphone desktop:
Old 08-28-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

that's really sweet, i like that a lot.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Thanks Bro.
i may still have the psd to that, if you want it.