Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-30-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I wouldn't.
she's a little more legit but the fact that Steve-O's drugged out ***** hit that cautions me.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post

I would.

I would hit it
Old 08-30-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looking for more pics like this.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would love to nail Kate Gosselin even though her vag is probably like 4 feet wide from pushing out 8 kids
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If i didn't have to look at her stomach, and if it weren't like throwing a pencil down a hallway, i'd hit Kate Gosselin.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me too. Also Metsox, as ridiculous as that fantasy pick is, I bet he's more productive than the guy I took 4th overall last year.

Tom Brady. That, and many other bad moves led to my 0-12 campaign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post

I would love to nail Kate Gosselin even though her vag is probably like 4 feet wide from pushing out 8 kids
heard she has vajayjay reconstruction surgery.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes to Candace Parker, but no to Kat Von D. Hell no to Kate Gosselin.

Elisabeth Moss from the show Mad Men. WYHI?

I give a hesitant yes, but I do kinda dig the whole sweet and innocent look.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post

Need to see more body to make a decision. She looks like she could be more on the chubby side.

Quote:

I think I would.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kim from Real Housewives of Atlanta

I say hell no
Old 08-30-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Yes to Candace Parker, but no to Kat Von D. Hell no to Kate Gosselin.

Elisabeth Moss from the show Mad Men. WYHI?

I give a hesitant yes, but I do kinda dig the whole sweet and innocent look.
a yes for me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Need to see more body to make a decision. She looks like she could be more on the chubby side.
that's the point!
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
if its still movin, i'd hit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:

Kim from Real Housewives of Atlanta

I say hell no
very legit.

nope.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post

From just that, I probably would, she's got a cute face, but like the other guy said, she looks like she could be a bit chubby.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post

Candace Parker
**** yeah, I love Candace Parker.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am i racist b/c i dont find black chicks that attractive? haha.

i would say yes on parker if she werent like 6 foot 5 or whatever

like anyone on this board would say no to any chick, haha, you virgins.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
like anyone on this board would say no to any chick, haha.
What are you implying, sir? And you include yourself in that statement as well.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
am i racist b/c i dont find black chicks that attractive? haha.
Yes.

Well actually I don't know if that makes you racist, but there's something wrong with you. There are some damn good looking black chicks out there.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i guess it's a conundrum b/c i have black friends but i dont find black chicks that attractive i guess. It's like reverse gingerism. never trust 50% of what i say 90% of the time.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as a HUGE fan of UCB, yes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Quote:
i guess it's a conundrum b/c i have black friends but i dont find black chicks that attractive i guess. It's like reverse gingerism. never trust 50% of what i say 90% of the time.
:boner:

Old 08-30-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

That might be the worst possible photo of Amy Poehler. I'd hit it though
Old 08-30-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

Yep sure would

Old 08-30-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I have no question I would gladly hit that.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Nope, wouldn't do it. I think I just found one of my limits.

Everything else since page 5 in a "yes" however.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote