Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutboy14 View Post

And also, since the '02 reshuffle, I'd be willing to put money on the table that the NFCN has never had a better combined record then the AFCS. If you want to say, "Well with the Lions ..." then you can take them off, and count the top 3 teams in the AFCS I bet it'd still be correct.
yup. i went back and looked. it was never close

i just added up total number of wins of the 4 teams in each division for each year. didn't go through the work of taking the lions out of the equation because really..it wasn't even close.

2008-yup. having some wins from the lions would've helped.
North-25
South-38

2007-wow. AFCS was beastly this year.
North-35
South-42

North-30
South-34

North-29
South-32

North-29
South-33

North-31
South-34

North-25---really. the packers had half the wins.
South-31
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Freeney, Mathis, and Super Mario.
Freeney and Mario are givens but I wouldn't put Mathis there.

I would say in no order;

Freeney, Mario, Allen, Peppers, Abraham, Osi, Tuck all above Mathis.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
yup. i went back and looked. it was never close

i just added up total number of wins of the 4 teams in each division for each year. didn't go through the work of taking the lions out of the equation because really..it wasn't even close.
It wouldn't be fair to discount the Lions. The Texans were a friggin' expansion team.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
It wouldn't be fair to discount the Lions. The Texans were a friggin' expansion team.
Yeah but we had Matt Millen as our GM which is 10X worse than being an expansion team.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

why is this a discussion? the NFCE is 10x worse than both..
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going with the AFCS. Last yr. was a down yr. for the Jags. they were totally plagued by injuries. Before that though they were the most physical smash mouth team in the south. Last couple of yrs. the Titans have become a better team, (taking VY out, sadly made them better.) The Colts, y'know every year I think this is the yr. they fall off, yet every yr. they turn out a good team so you know what I'm not dicounting them yet. My team, is also a better team this yr. So in the south any of them could take it and 2 others might have a shot at the playoffs with the other close behind.

The north, I respect the Vikings, but I don't think Favre will make them that much better, he takes to many risks and that line hasn't really been known for it's pass blocking. (I don't really like them cuz' Allen took out our QB last yr. in a bad play and Favre almost took out another guy this yr. in another bad play. That aside I won't deny their a good team.) However the Vikes will only fare as well as their QB's so who knows. The Bears and Packers are both improved, they would definetely contend in the south. The Lions look improved, but I'm not buying until they show up in the regular season.

Looking at the schedule we both play the NFC west, yay, I hope. However the NFCN plays the AFCN, and we play the AFCE. I hope the south does good.

All that being said, I'm surprised the NFCE wasn't mentioned.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Yeah but we had Matt Millen as our GM which is 10X worse than being an expansion team.
Oh yeah, we had Charlie Casserly and Dom Capers heading up our team.

Why is it I suddenly feel sad.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
They could have God playing QB but the fact of the matter is Rod Marinelli is still there.
Hahahaha. Post fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
why is this a discussion? the NFCE is 10x worse than both..
Another post fail?
Old 09-03-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datchapin View Post
Oh yeah, we had Charlie Casserly and Dom Capers heading up our team.

Why is it I suddenly feel sad.
Casserly picked Mario Williams over Reggie Bush and Vince Young before he was fired, so at least he left ya'll with a going away present! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post

Another post fail?
Could be a typo the e and the w are close together which would make it a proof reading fail.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:59 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
A Healthy KVB is nothing to sneeze at either.
and jacob ford and william hayes :D
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:21 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see Matt Schaub injury free for 25 minutes and some resemblance of a secondary before i rate Houston as highly as some of you guys...seriously i think i saw the word contender next to their name.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote