Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-03-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Preseason Game 4: Chiefs vs Rams

What're you guys looking for in tonights game? What area are you hoping jumps out and improves?

I'd love to get a win tonight for the first time this pre-season. Some of these younger guys just don't know what it feels like to win.

I'd like to see our offensive line play a bit better. I'd like to see Croyle take some strides if he's going to be starting the season while Cassel recovers. And I'd love someone to take a hold of that KR/PR job.

Your thoughts?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a W would be nice.I'd just like to tell Brodie..."RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MAN!!!"
Old 09-03-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It would be nice for someone to come out and take hold of the RS jobs. Pioli looks at that position as more of a luxury position to have. Someone who's going to make the roster for other skills is going to get the job. I think the OL will look awful against Spagnuolo's blitzing schemes. The Rams have not had the best defense of late, but they have a number of versatile guys that can get the the QB and Spags' scheme fits the personnel very well.

Fortunately, with Haley calling the plays, the ball will get out of the QB's hands quickly and the Rams have corners that can be abused by the Chiefs' physical receiving corps. Also, the running game will get a lot of play tonight.

I'm excited to watch Thigpen tank completely without Gailey and to be imprezzed by Matt G's performanz.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

0-4 is what I see coming.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

They NEED a win, yes it's preseason and the games don't count. HOWEVER, to have a decent mindset and for even the coaches to get a win will be huge. Having the new staff and everything, to start the year 0-4 is just bad and hurts confidence and maybe starts some second guessing.

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Croyle starting? I think he'd be better than Thigpen at this point, even though I love Thigpen.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I'm excited to watch Thigpen tank completely without Gailey and to be imprezzed by Matt G's performanz.
This was not a hard prediction to nail.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
This was not a hard prediction to nail.
Not like you were the only one predicting it.