Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-11-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Shawne Merriman's rookie year, he didn't start till his 7th game and that year he got 10 sacks.

2nd year he only played 12 games and he recorded 17 sacks

3rd year 15 games 12 sacks

I don't think Merriman getting 20 sacks isnt impossible, I'd think its very possible playing in the AFC west.
Now I know why you have that avy! It hypnotizes people first then when they read your posts, they believe it! ahahaha.

So you in my new league or no?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Now I know why you have that avy! It hypnotizes people first then when they read your posts, they believe it! ahahaha.

So you in my new league or no?
When is the draft? because I'm pretty busy this weekend.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
We will see what you say when San Diego lets him go next off-season.
There's more chances of it not happening IMO especially with the charges dropped against Merriman. More than likely, we'll keep franchising like the Ravens did with Suggs. Also alot of it will not only depend on how he plays this season, but what the Cowboys give Ware as well.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:29 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
We will see what you say when San Diego lets him go next off-season.
I will still be bored by the Merriman/Ware debate. When Merriman does walk, it will be because AJ Smith hates him.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:20 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
It's funny. That used to be Cowboys fans' excuse back in the Parcells days.

Excuse me? So you guys are allowed to have a circle jerk about your clearly inferior player on the general board without any response? I'm not the one that brought it up, nor do I wish to even discuss it at this point in time (although I will be making my annual comparison thread at some point this season...as long as its worth talking about) but the stuff you guys were spouting warranted a response. Ware has clearly moved ahead of Merriman as a player, even compared to Shawne's peak, and I'm sure the vast majority of posters share the sentiment.

If there was a thread about Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian, and some random Bush lover took the thread on a tangent about him being so great and better than DeAngelo Williams, though all recent evidence suggests otherwise, it would get a response and warrant it.

In fact, you are the one who sounds insecure. I merely stated the fact, but throwing a rock at your glass house has you a little worried, it appears. Just made the obvious rebuttal to the "Merriman is better than Ware in X ways." None of what was said is true.

And don't think just because BBD started it that its ok. He's notorious for a) being a contrarian and arguing the less popular notion and b) unassumingly and skillfully provoking me in a way that can never be pinned on him :)
haha :) Trust me, I had no intention of purposely trying to ruffle your feathers. To be honest, I have no real reason to believe what I believe. Its more of a hunch. I just think Merriman is gonna go ape **** this year. He goes against worse olines.

Like I said, I really have no legit reason. Its just a hunch. He's gonna let the ogre out this year. I also like his pass rush moves more, bc he uses his hands more. But again, theres no quantifiable reason why I feel this way. I just do. *shrug*
Old 09-12-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I will still be bored by the Merriman/Ware debate. When Merriman does walk, it will be because AJ Smith hates him.
Right now I think there's a bigger chance that Cro gets let go before Merriman.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote