Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I love the NFC North this year. But when all is said and done I look for these factors to play a role:

1. Brett Favre will fade down the stretch. This isn't even a question. He doesn't have the youthful vigor or the conditioning from training camp to sustain production past the few two months of the season.

2. Jay Cutler is great, so is Matt Forte; that being said I think the Bears' lack of receivers, pass rush and secondary will be their undoing.

Ergo I like the Packers in this division.
Wait, you didn't comment on the Lions? I don't know if I like everyone writing off the Bears because of their lack of wide recievers. Greg Olsen is more talented than Tony Schefftler and Matt Forte can catch passes out of the backfield. Earl Bennett out of Vanderbilt is, I believe, going in to his third year and coul quite possibly become a very solid target. They do lack a true #1 but they have some options there that they can work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Throw in Harris and Bigby and you have a damn good secondary if it stays healthy, amongst the best in the league even. Tramon Williams looks pretty damn good as well for the longterm. The more you look at that defense, the scarier it actually is, from the youngest team in the league no less... It makes me a little sick inside ;)
Harris and Bigby are hardly anything to write home about. Tramon Williams still needs work and I'm glad he's still the #3 for now. He often gets beat for big plays. Bigby has hopefully improved in coverage and become a more complete strong safety rather than one that's head hunting. Dom Capers is going to have a lot of fun with Bigby if he has shown to the staff that he can be trusted.

All this talk makes me more and more excited for Sunday night.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Wait what? that is laughable....

also the DL is being taught by one of the best DL Coaches in the league right now, so yea there should be improvement. Secondary is by far the worst unit on the defense. Bowman and Steltz might start, two guys who havent started a game yet
Your right. Two of the top 25 LB's in the last 10 years... and it's suddenly the weakest part of the defense?

The DL is going to be better. Injury has killed it, but, with increase in depth, more playing time for Idonije, Mark Anderson looking like he still has a little left in him... Heck, the DL's inability to create pressure makes the secondary look bad, and they're really not that awful... well. Maybe Danieal Manning.

Really though, I think everyone going bonkers over how good Minnesota is now that they have Favre are just one injury to predicting how good Minnesota is with Jackson, and another 9-7 season... or if AD goes down, teams will key on Favre.

Edit: Greg Olsen is probably the #1 WR on the team.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Danieal manning actually was pretty decent or even great at Nickel. Just not at anything else

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I ignored all the reading I was supposed to do for class and I put together some predictions on the season, and I felt I wasn't important enough to have my own thread, without further ado.....

AFC East
1. Patriots (14-2)
2. Dolphins (7-9)
3. Bills (7-9)
4. Jets (7-9)

AFC North
1. Steelers (13-3)
2. Ravens (12-4)
3. Browns (5-11)
4. Bengals (3-13)

AFC South
1. Colts (12-4)
2. Texans (10-6)
3. Titans (8-8)
4. Jaguars (7-9)

AFC West
1. Chargers (9-7)
2. Chiefs (6-10)
3. Broncos (5-11)
4. Raiders (5-11)

NFC East
1. Eagles (13-3)
2. Giants (10-6)
3. Cowboys (8-8)
4. Redskins (6-10)

NFC North
1. Vikings (11-5)
2. Packers (11-5)
3. Bears (8-8)
4. Lions (4-12)

NFC South
1. Saints (9-7)
2. Falcons (8-8)
3. Buccaneers (6-10)
4. Panthers (6-10)

NFC West
1. Cardinals (10-6)
2. Seahawks (8-8)
3. 49ers (6-10)
4. My Rams (2-14)
Not to be a dick and single you out, but EVERY time someone does this and guesses at team's final records they ALWAYS do it wrong. You have it so that 277 games are won in the season and 235 are lost. A season has to finish with an overall record of 256-256 obviously and almost no one EVER bothers to adjust their predictions accordingly. Just one of my random ass hole pet peeves when it comes to people making NFL predictions.

/rant

Also, ******* STOKED ON STEELERS-TITANS GAME!!! Unfortunately, I'll probably have to be looking forward to watching other team's play besides the Bills because I think they are going to be **** awful this year with their completely new offensive line. I do however think Maybin will be a force against the pass and put up at least 7.5 sacks on the year and as a team we will have more sacks than last year (not saying much) and our short-mid range pass defense should be much improved, deep game, ehhhnnn... not very confident in our safeties to help our corners out too much on the deep ball. Probably another 7-9 season for us that will be helped by a pretty weak schedule for the most part and HOPEFULLY, Jauron's last season as our head coach. Bring us Mike Shanahan please.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently, Quinn won the QB job over at Cleveland.

http://twitter.com/terrellowens/statuses/3868831652

http://www.rotowire.com/Brady-Quinn-...0868-spnfl.htm
Old 09-09-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone expected the move the entire offseason. No need to try to keep this kind of thing secret Mangini, its not gonna help. Nothing can help that cursed franchise.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited about the Saints-Lions game but I'm even more excited about watching my boy Louis Delmas play.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This week is taking forever.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

27 hours til kickoff tomorrow

I really can't wait for my Football fix now, and if the Titans can win tomorrow opening up the season against the defending champions at Heinz Field, it will be a hell of an upset and they could ride that momentum for the following weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My predictions. They're weird but I didn't want to have what everyone else has. And yes Vox, it does add up to equal wins and losses.

Bold = Divison Winners
Italic = Wild Card

AFC North
1. Cincinnati Bengals (10-6)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-6)
3. Cleveland Browns (7-9)
4. Baltimore Ravens (6-10)

AFC South
1. Tennessee Titans (11-5)
2. Houston Texans (11-5)
3. Indianapolis Colts (10-6)
4. Jacksonville Jaguars (7-9)

AFC West
1. San Diego Chargers (11-5)
2. Denver Broncos (7-9)
3. Kansas City Chiefs (5-11)
4. Oakland Raiders (2-14)

AFC East
1. New England Patriots (12-4)
2. Miami Dolphins (10-6)
3. Buffalo Bills (7-9)
4. New York Jets (3-13)

NFC North
1. Green Bay Packers (13-3)
2. Chicago Bears (11-5)
3. Minnesota Vikings (6-10)
4. Detroit Lions (3-13)

NFC South
1. New Orleans Saints (11-5)
2. Atlanta Falcons (9-7)
3. Carolina Panthers (8-8)
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-11)

NFC West
1. Arizona Cardinals (10-6)
2. San Francisco 49ers (9-7)
3. Seattle Seahawks (8-8)
4. St. Louis Rams (4-12)

NFC East
1. Philadelphia Eagles (12-4)
2. New York Giants (9-7)
3. Dallas Cowboys (5-11)
4. Washington Redskins (4-12)

Wild Card

3. Titans over 6. Steelers
5. Texans over 4. Bengals

3. Saints over 6. Falcons
4. Cardinals over 5. Bears

Divisional

1. Patriots over 5. Texans
3. Titans over 2. Chargers

1. Packers over 4. Cardinals
3. Saints over 2. Eagles

Conference

3. Titans over 1. Patriots
1. Packers over 3. Saints

Super Bowl

Packers over Titans

Last edited by kalbears13 : 09-09-2009 at 06:17 PM.
kalbears13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You had to see this post coming if you read my earlier post in this thread, but it is impossible for your regular season predictions to be accurate, kalbears13 since you are predicting that somehow the league will finish 257-255... I'm going to be that guy lol.

Last edited by Vox Populi : 09-09-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
You had to see this post coming if you read my earlier post in this thread, but it is impossible for your regular season predictions to be accurate, kalbears13 since you are predicting that somehow the league will finish 247-265... I'm going to be that guy lol.
haha I was sure I did the math right. That's why I even said I did it right in the beginning. So yes I did see your post.

EDIT: I just checked my math and I got 257-255. I must have been off by 1. I'll fix it somewhere in there. (Sorry Seahawks, you're losing 1 win.)

Last edited by kalbears13 : 09-09-2009 at 06:17 PM.
kalbears13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post

Super Bowl

Packers over Titans
You're awesome. The Packers sure did gain a ton of momentum this preseason. Adam Scheffler and Chris Mortenson both picked Green Bay to represent the NFC. We shall see.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Yeah, I even messed up a wee bit and wrote you had 247 wins originally in my post ;)

At least your head was in the right place and you considered the league's winning percentage has to be .500 overall. Thanks. I may rest in peace now *vanishes into the darkness*
Old 09-09-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, I even messed up a wee bit and wrote you had 247 wins originally in my post ;)

At least your head was in the right place and you considered the league's winning percentage has to be .500 overall. Thanks. I may rest in peace now *vanishes into the darkness*
Well if the Raiders and Lions were to play, is it possible that both teams could lose???
Old 09-09-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting Broncos info (since no one goes to the team forum):

Mario Haggan was named a defensive captain and DJ Williams was not.
Marshall is currently discussing a contract extension with the team.
Orton is planning on playing week one, but isn't completely sure.
Gaffney, Kuper, Moreno, Orton and Simms were all limited in practice.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Interesting Broncos info (since no one goes to the team forum):

Mario Haggan was named a defensive captain and DJ Williams was not.
Marshall is currently discussing a contract extension with the team.
Orton is planning on playing week one, but isn't completely sure.
Gaffney, Kuper, Moreno, Orton and Simms were all limited in practice.
Mario Haggan rules!
I'm really glad to see him in a prominent position now. Hope he does well, even if the big hopes are for the next guy.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Mario Haggan rules!
I'm really glad to see him in a prominent position now. Hope he does well, even if the big hopes are for the next guy.
holy crap, man. I'm stoked to hear that too. He never really had a chance in Buffalo with Spikes, Posey and Fletcher clogging up the lineup when we had a great defense with Williams and Adams up front and then Nate, Winfield and Milloy back deep. Where did it all go :|

Anyways, enough remembering how awesome our defense once was... great to hear Haggan is coming up in the league now, he was an awesome special teamer for the Bills and its awesome that hes getting a shot, even if he is already a pretty veteran player in the league (6th year now for him?)
Old 09-09-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see some Haggan love. Broncos just signed him to a two year extension, so they must really like what they see. Now I'm pretty stoked to see him on the field, I wasn't really looking for him during preseason.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5-11? Only way Dallas goes 5-11 is if Romo, Witten, and Ware fall off the face of the earth. I mean really, the team looks faster and more talented than last year. They're injury free when it comes to the starters and we play the AFC West this year. Come on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals winning the division and Baltimore goes 6-10? I hate the Ravens, but there is no chance in hell they do that bad and the Bengals win the division.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Bengals will win 9 games this season but they will not win the division or be a better team then the Ravens and Steelers. A lot of his predictions are outrageous but maybe it will be another crazy year
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not to be a dick and single you out, but EVERY time someone does this and guesses at team's final records they ALWAYS do it wrong. You have it so that 277 games are won in the season and 235 are lost. A season has to finish with an overall record of 256-256 obviously and almost no one EVER bothers to adjust their predictions accordingly. Just one of my random ass hole pet peeves when it comes to people making NFL predictions.

/rant.
I musta went wrong somewhere, I tried to go week by week for teams and I don't care. **** math, **** it up the ass. EDIT: U may wanna check ur math.....I just checked and I got 256....Good Work there.

Last edited by yodabear : 09-09-2009 at 09:27 PM.
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I musta went wrong somewhere, I tried to go week by week for teams and I don't care. **** math, **** it up the ass. EDIT: U may wanna check ur math.....I just checked and I got 256....Good Work there.
Drunk calculator is drunk. I think my calculator is drunk by the way. Either way, my rant remains valid for people who just forget about it and assign random totals.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
5-11? Only way Dallas goes 5-11 is if Romo, Witten, and Ware fall off the face of the earth. I mean really, the team looks faster and more talented than last year. They're injury free when it comes to the starters and we play the AFC West this year. Come on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Bengals winning the division and Baltimore goes 6-10? I hate the Ravens, but there is no chance in hell they do that bad and the Bengals win the division.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I think the Bengals will win 9 games this season but they will not win the division or be a better team then the Ravens and Steelers. A lot of his predictions are outrageous but maybe it will be another crazy year
I think my predictions are probably bold but they're no more crazy than
if I had said last year that the Patriots wouldn't make the playoffs and the Dolphins would.