Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only Raiders rookie worth talking about.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright for the Titans its:
Kenny Britt - I think with the weapons that the Titans have on offensive, he has a chance to have a big year as the slot receiver, red zone option
Jared Cook - Most athletic TE to come out of the draft last year, one of the best in the draft. No blocking ability to speak of, but offensively, I'm thinking he is going to do big things. Probably not this season, but seasons to come
Ryan Mouton - Going to either step right into the nickel back role, or become it. Has shown ability to perform well in the preseason, and is being brought in to become a starter in the cover 2.
Javon Ringer - Maybe the Titans can get a 3 RB system going like the Giants did last season, keeping RB's fresh. He could also be brought in to replace LenDale (who is a FA the following season). He has shown that he is lightning quick in the preseason

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Maiava was a 4th round pick. Our 6th round pick, Don Carey, was scooped by Jacksonville and then put on their IR.

David Veikune is a long term project by virtue of the fact that Mangini is having him learn both ILB and OLB, so it remains to be seen how much he will contribute. I personally think he's going to push Barton for time as the season goes on in the middle. He should also see time as a pass rusher.

Massaquoi won the battle between he and Robiskie for now, but who knows how much he will play since Cribbs and Furrey appear to be ahead of him on the depth chart. Should be interesting. I hope the Browns run 4 WR sets because they have a talented WR group
For some reason I thought he was in the 6th because I just thought Day 2. I was thinking about putting Don Carey on there but he isn't on the team anymore.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
For some reason I thought he was in the 6th because I just thought Day 2. I was thinking about putting Don Carey on there but he isn't on the team anymore.
I am bitter about that. Carey looked good before he injured his shoulder
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read this piece earlier today about Percy Harvin by Peter King and just wanted to post it, there some of the reasons I'm pretty excited about seeing Percy Harvin play for the first time:

Quote:
My favorite on-field training camp memory this summer came in Mankato, Minn., during rookie all-purpose player Percy Harvin's second week of practice. Harvin, a 5-foot-11, 184-pound whippet, lined up in the shotgun as the Wildcat quarterback, and had his hands extended toward center John Sullivan, expecting the snap as he called out signals. Suddenly Harvin looked to his left, apparently expecting slotback Adrian Peterson to come in motion. When Peterson didn't move right away, Harvin whirled his left hand around and around, like a third-base coach waiving a runner home, and Peterson sprinted in motion. Harvin took the snap, then shoved a forward handoff to Peterson as he passed.

How interesting, this split-second moment in time. Here was a rookie still learning the way from the dorm to the practice field, and when he got out on the field, he was anything but a rookie. Harvin was comfortable enough in his own skin to say to the best back in football, in effect, Dude, you better not be slow coming in motion on my watch. Let's go!

When I brought this up to Harvin the other day, he seemed almost sheepish. He remembered it, all right, but said it happened because he and Peterson hadn't had much opportunity to work on the play yet. Harvin was doing a lot of different things in camp, and I think Sunday in Cleveland we'll see him as the game's most interesting weapon. I expect him to play four spots: slot receiver (maybe 15 snaps), wide receiver (15, and maybe more if Bernard Berrian's ouchy hamstring doesn't allow him to play much), Wildcat quarterback and punt returner (maybe five apiece). He might return kickoffs. He might line up as a running back. And if Berrian can't go, I bet Harvin starts alongside Sidney Rice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K. Britt looked good IMO
I didn't see Hood though- how did he do?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Cushing. 8 tackles, 5 solo.

Maualuga 8 tackles, 4 solo.

wowwww. James Lauranitis 14 tackles, 10 solo.

Last edited by soybean : 09-13-2009 at 10:37 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Mack had an excellent debut. He held his own against the Williams'
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:51 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not much for the Seahawks on the stat line. Curry only had 4 tackles, 1 of them was a nice hit on Jackson. Deon Butler only had 1 catch for 7 yards, but it was a nice 3rd down conversion in the red zone that lead to a TD. Max Unger's name didnt get called much if at all so thats good.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the first time in a very long time the Titans leading receiver in a game was a WR. That WR's name, Kenny Britt.

Very nice debut for him, 4 receptions for 85 yards, with that big reception at the end of the 2nd quarter. He did look like a rookie, not doing enough to stop the Polamalu interception, not going on crisp routes, but that gets better with time.

Jared Cook was inactive, Javon Ringer DNP on offense, did ok on kick returns and got a tackle on defense! Ryan Mouton was either inactive or a DNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyson Jackson has looked good in the time he has played. I'm very happy with his production. I'm still not thrilled about where he was picked, but he has a nonstop motor and plays hard to the whistle. Gotta love that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clay Matthews had just one tackle but I felt like he was in position to make a couple more plays.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
Alex Mack had an excellent debut. He held his own against the Williams'
What are you talking about? Kevin tore him apart consistently.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Buehler had three touchacks and a couple of really high kickoffs. May not sound great to some but, he is going to help us a great deal with opposing field position.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

from the one half i watched before it became unbearable, mack looked pretty good save for a couple plays. Did good in the run game.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets rookie watch

The man in the sig- Went 12 of 15 on 3rd downs, shows great poise, really carried himself well for the most part. Had maybe 3 bad throws out of the bunch with 1 being picked off and scored but really outside of that, he looked damn good. Finished 18/31 with 272 yds with a TD and INT. Take this every week if you can but I know that it won't be as dandy every week. Loved what I saw still though, should be the top rookie of the week by far.

LB Jamaal Westerman- 1 sack, couple of tackles. Very impressive display by him considering he was a mere undrafted FA pickup. Liked what I saw.

Shonn Greene was inactive but I still can't wait to see him, especially on the goal line stands.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmm thats all.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos:

Alphonso Smith had a nice game - 5 tackles, 1 tfl, 1 pass defensed and almost grabbed an INT. Played both the run and pass well. Good stuff.

Moreno didn't do much - 8 carries for 19 yards. At one point he got his bell rung and had to leave the game, but came back in later. In his defense, the run blocking in front of him was particularly shaky.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Jeremy Maclin didn't touch the ball one time.

- LeSean McCoy had 9 rushes for 45 yards, had an awesome catch but it only went for 1 yard. Overall a nice game for him spelling Westbrook and keeping him fresh.

- Macho Harris only had 1 tackle but he played a solid game as the starter at FS. He didn't allow any big plays which is all you could ask for from a 5th round rookie. Had a pick 6 in his hands that he dropped.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UDFA CB Bruce Johnson saw the field and held his own.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:11 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Percy Harvin got a TD today.

The dude is electric, Im gonna love watching him play this season.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Malcolm Jenkins had a TD-saving tackle to stop a kickoff TD.

And, Calvin Johnson welcomed him to the NFL as Jenkins missed a tackle and Megatron bolted for what should have been a 65 YD TD.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Brian Cushing. 8 tackles, 5 solo.

Maualuga 8 tackles, 4 solo.

wowwww. James Lauranitis 14 tackles, 10 solo.

Lauranitis will get ton of tackles this year due to the fact the defense will be kept on that field longer then it should ...but i think they are all solid performances as for Curry its reversed i think ull see his tackles go up once they go up against a different team.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:27 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford was pretty good in the 1st half, but was garbage in the 2nd half. Louis Delmas had a fumble return for a touchdown.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:47 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
What are you talking about? Kevin tore him apart consistently.
I can't wait until Raji meets your center; Rogers had fun, now its Raji's turn.