Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-11-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 1.....

Well it is week 1 and your Chiefs (my pick to win the AFC West) are headed to my home town of Baltimore to face my Ravens.

Players that keep me up at night this week.....

Dwayne Bowe
Derrick Johnson
Tyson Jackson
Larry Johnson
Brandon Flowers
Bonecrusher

I gotta say I like you Chiefs folk, got to go to a game at Arrowhead when the Ravens were there 3 years ago or 4, jesus time flies. And you folks are good people with great food and an excellent stadium. That said I hope you win the AFC west but I think we have your number here in week 1.

My prediction: Ravens 17 Chiefs 10

I think Ray Rice is gonna present some matchup problems for your D, and I think Dwayne Bowe will have a decent game including a TD.

After this week I wish you good luck, and hopefully both teams come through this game 100% healthy.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Players that keep me up at night this week.....

Dwayne Bowe
Derrick Johnson
Tyson Jackson
Larry Johnson
Brandon Flowers
Bonecrusher
Bone Crusher is no long a Chief and the player to watch for is ILB Cory Mays.:)

That said I have B-More winning with our much trouble the Chiefs OL just will not be able to handle the front seven of the Ravens.

Thanks for the kind words.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WAIT A MINUTE WHAT!!! Bernard Pollard is not a Chief anymore? Who has him?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-11-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
WAIT A MINUTE WHAT!!! Bernard Pollard is not a Chief anymore? Who has him?
No one he is a FA he lost his job to ex Bear Mike Brown.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks for the kickass post, it should be a good one.

That being said, I don't see how our offensive line can stop your defense. I don't think it'll be as close as 17 to 10 but the homer in me thinks there is a chance we can hang with you guys for a while.

Should be a good game, and I agree, lets hope both teams come out of this as healthy as possible.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Flacco provides mild bulletin-board fodder
Old 09-11-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lol'd. Our defense might not be the best in the league but comments like that would fire anyone up.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Well good game Chiefs, good luck from here on out, go win the West!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-13-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Good game brosef. Good luck the rest of the way.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

I can't believe that game had 62 points scored in it. I would have definitely lost the over/under bet on that one. I thought it would be a close low scoring game, but instead a close high scoring game.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999