Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-16-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I read a quote by Briggs when asked if he would be moved inside and his response was "no, definately not, Hunter Hillenmeyer will pick up the slack" or to that effect.
yea, briggs is gonna stay

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
yea, briggs is gonna stay
But, let it be stated, HH is NOT urlacher.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The important question is, Is HH better than Briggs if Briggs is playing out of position?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Roach still a Bear? I always thought he had some starter potential, although probably not on the inside.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
The important question is, Is HH better than Briggs if Briggs is playing out of position?
Well, the question is, who replaces briggs. Jamar Williams... I'd rather have Briggs and a 6 year Bears Vet than Briggs and Williams leading the Defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Is Roach still a Bear? I always thought he had some starter potential, although probably not on the inside.
Roach will be replacing Tinoisamoa for the next 2-4 weeks.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Well, the question is, who replaces briggs. Jamar Williams... I'd rather have Briggs and a 6 year Bears Vet than Briggs and Williams leading the Defense.

Roach will be replacing Tinoisamoa for the next 2-4 weeks.
Thank you. Roach may not be the prototype but in the short time he was a Bolt I was pretty sold on his instincts and ability.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
holy ************ id rather kill myself than be a packer fan.
Sorry mate, just saw that big old Packers Logo and assumed, didn't even notice who I was talking to... That thing must be painful to wear, like each time you make a post a little part of your soul dies.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cover 2 sucks.