Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Favorite Throwback
Pats 17 17.17%
Bills 14 14.14%
Chargers 29 29.29%
Raiders 21 21.21%
Titans 13 13.13%
Jets 1 1.01%
Chiefs 1 1.01%
Broncos 3 3.03%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Houston Oilers throwbacks are always the best. I don't like that blue though, I love the white ones in Earl Campbell's days, but yea those have always been my favorite.
This right here.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Niners_2152
Rookie

Niners_2152 smells like sex panther.

I like the Bills, Oilers and Bucs throwbacks
Old 09-15-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's got to be Bolts, although I do admit to liking the Silver and white raider unis.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The powder blues will most likely win but I have to give some love to those Raiders uniforms. They're sharp.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Bills' throwback unis.

The current ones are trash compared to these, they need to permanently switch.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To get an idea what the Broncos and Chiefs look like, here's a picture with all of the teams' head coaches minus Belichick holding up the throwbacks. Notice the Cutler jersey in McDaniels' hand.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
I'm a fan of the Ken O'Brien/Boomer Esiason mean green uni's

The other 80's era uni that needs to come back is the Bengals
I would LOVE to see the Jets bring back those uni's. Would actually be something Jets oriented, they would look pretty solid for a couple games a year, and that's a throwback I'd actually consider buying if I ever wanted to invest in a jersey.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can you hate the standing Buffalo?

I shamelessly voted for Buffalo's great digs, but I would probably say the Oilers jerseys are my favorite.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving the Raiders throw backs. Chargers and Patriots are nice too

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know we will be wearing our throwbacks for 2 games this season, and I am quite partial to them.

and another link with a full view of the helmet

http://i27.tinypic.com/dxbo1y.jpg
Old 09-15-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a link of some of the throwbacks, some (Oakland for instance) in different colors then what you may have saw.

Denver's look somewhat like the Browns' jerseys now.

iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
To get an idea what the Broncos and Chiefs look like, here's a picture with all of the teams' head coaches minus Belichick holding up the throwbacks. Notice the Cutler jersey in McDaniels' hand.

Oh. Well then take my vote from the Broncos and give it to the Bills. I thought we were talking about their Orange Crush unis.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Powder Blue FTW
Old 09-15-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
The new whites that the Jets are going to rock this year look better than the navys IMO. And they're still worse than any of the other throwbacks on the list.
I don't know. They look better than the Broncos and Chiefs ones to me.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/image_ass...jpg?1251407108
Old 09-15-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I know we will be wearing our throwbacks for 2 games this season, and I am quite partial to them.

and another link with a full view of the helmet

http://i27.tinypic.com/dxbo1y.jpg
Atlanta Bulldogs?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just ranking;

1. Patriots
-This is mainly due to freshness, not having seen a Patriots throwback in fifteen years. Still, it's a classic palette; red and white with blue accenting thrown in. I'd have preferred blue trim on the numbers and they could have gone with their first Helmet Logo over good ol' Pat, it's a very refreshing departure from the shift to Navy and silver.

2. Bills
-Ignoring the controversy between the throwbacks and current unis (actually, screw that, BURN the current Unis), Buffalo offers a very solid white/blue composition with appealing red accents. The only real minus from my point of view is I tend to enjoy the modern helmet logo much more than the original. Take that for what it's worth, because I enjoyed the 'meaner' redoes of several helmet logos over the years, like the Falcons, Seahawks, Cardinals...

3. Jets/Titans
-I am presuming nobody likes this look because it is plain vanilla and looks nothing like Jets uniforms today or in the past. Personally, I find the color palette very appealing and wonder why no other franchise has adopted such colors. And I tend to find the 80's Jets- before and after their all-classic 'Namath' look- to be rather dull in comparasion.

4. Chargers
-They honestly don't rank higher on my list for two reasons. 1, I preferred the Royal Blue/Yellow look that Air Coryell had back in the 80's, before they ruined everything with Navy Blue. And 2, the call to replace the original uniforms with these babies took a sharp blow when they re-designed their unis in 2007. Nothing beats a call for a good throwback by a fantastic improvement on the current model.

5. Raiders
-Not seeing it. I'm just not seeing how these are an improvement over the current model. The grey numbering doesn't beat the black, the logo isn't any better... they didn't go far enough back in their design. Tell me you wouldn't have preferred to see that Black/Gold ensemble they had in their first year or two of existance over this.

6. Titans/Oilers
-This probably isn't a fair ranking. I'm probably penalizing the team due to the helmets- they were much better when white. Still, the numbering is quite nice and the red accents contrast very well to the powder blue, a fact totally lost on the bozos who created the Titans uniforms.

7. Chiefs/Texans
-Essentially, it's a Chiefs uni without the red pants and with a different logo. I applaud the team for staying totally consistant for fifty years, but it doesn't offer anything new and exciting to warrant a better rank. (Still, Red/Yellow is an underrated pallette football-wise).

%&@#: Broncos
-The truth; I was psyched about this because I wanted to see how bad these babies could've possibly been. That and the socks. The socks are truly mesmerizing- and seeing Brandon Marshall in them DOES make me think they make you look taller. Yet I feel sort of underwhelmed about the rest of the uniform now. Couldn't they have dulled the yellow a little bit, or made the brown uglier? Or just skipped the white jerseys entirely and go all-yellow? Seriously, yellow is never EVER used as a home color! It could go both ways!
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
Just ranking;

1. Patriots
-This is mainly due to freshness, not having seen a Patriots throwback in fifteen years. Still, it's a classic palette; red and white with blue accenting thrown in. I'd have preferred blue trim on the numbers and they could have gone with their first Helmet Logo over good ol' Pat, it's a very refreshing departure from the shift to Navy and silver.

2. Bills
-Ignoring the controversy between the throwbacks and current unis (actually, screw that, BURN the current Unis), Buffalo offers a very solid white/blue composition with appealing red accents. The only real minus from my point of view is I tend to enjoy the modern helmet logo much more than the original. Take that for what it's worth, because I enjoyed the 'meaner' redoes of several helmet logos over the years, like the Falcons, Seahawks, Cardinals...

3. Jets/Titans
-I am presuming nobody likes this look because it is plain vanilla and looks nothing like Jets uniforms today or in the past. Personally, I find the color palette very appealing and wonder why no other franchise has adopted such colors. And I tend to find the 80's Jets- before and after their all-classic 'Namath' look- to be rather dull in comparasion.

4. Chargers
-They honestly don't rank higher on my list for two reasons. 1, I preferred the Royal Blue/Yellow look that Air Coryell had back in the 80's, before they ruined everything with Navy Blue. And 2, the call to replace the original uniforms with these babies took a sharp blow when they re-designed their unis in 2007. Nothing beats a call for a good throwback by a fantastic improvement on the current model.

5. Raiders
-Not seeing it. I'm just not seeing how these are an improvement over the current model. The grey numbering doesn't beat the black, the logo isn't any better... they didn't go far enough back in their design. Tell me you wouldn't have preferred to see that Black/Gold ensemble they had in their first year or two of existance over this.

6. Titans/Oilers
-This probably isn't a fair ranking. I'm probably penalizing the team due to the helmets- they were much better when white. Still, the numbering is quite nice and the red accents contrast very well to the powder blue, a fact totally lost on the bozos who created the Titans uniforms.

7. Chiefs/Texans
-Essentially, it's a Chiefs uni without the red pants and with a different logo. I applaud the team for staying totally consistant for fifty years, but it doesn't offer anything new and exciting to warrant a better rank. (Still, Red/Yellow is an underrated pallette football-wise).

%&@#: Broncos
-The truth; I was psyched about this because I wanted to see how bad these babies could've possibly been. That and the socks. The socks are truly mesmerizing- and seeing Brandon Marshall in them DOES make me think they make you look taller. Yet I feel sort of underwhelmed about the rest of the uniform now. Couldn't they have dulled the yellow a little bit, or made the brown uglier? Or just skipped the white jerseys entirely and go all-yellow? Seriously, yellow is never EVER used as a home color! It could go both ways!

LOL who is your team ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hehehehe... what a goof up I just did.

Okay, I'll elaborate. I like the New York Titans design, but dislike the Tennessee Titans design.

New York Titans: Intriguing color combo. Could see it on another team.

Tennessee Titans: Powder Blue and Navy Blue combine to form a rather dull combo- it would actually look better if they actually kept red as an accent rather than just as part of the Helmet Logo.

Put red in as number trim, pants striping, helmet stripe trim... doesn't that look more appealing from a color perspective?
Old 09-15-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Powder Blue all the way.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only reason why so many people think the Bucs orange jersey is so cool is because it's a throwback. If they never changed them no one would like them.

I think a reason all throwbacks are liked is because it's something from the past that you don't see everyday now. That seems like a no **** sentence, obviously that's what makes it a throwback, but what I'm saying is that if these throwbacks were the everyday jerseys that people wouldn't like them as much. I think that Tampa's are a product of that more than any others.

Last edited by GB12 : 09-15-2009 at 08:00 PM.
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Tampa's old uniform was rather sensible given the Florida weather and the state of Heat Protection the NFL had at the time. Heck, even now Tampa Bay goes white as much as it can while down south because they switched to 'darker' colors for a more bloodthirsty image.

Don't get me wrong, their Pewter/Red/Pewter combo for home looks much more ferocious,but that's usually nullified by the Florida heat.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Lionsfan93
Rookie

Lionsfan93 could make a wolverine purr.Lionsfan93 could make a wolverine purr.Lionsfan93 could make a wolverine purr.Lionsfan93 could make a wolverine purr.Lionsfan93 could make a wolverine purr.Lionsfan93 could make a wolverine purr.

I love the Orange Denver Jerseys
Lionsfan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly think all of them are uglier than the newer ones.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I honestly think all of them are uglier than the newer ones.
Even Buffalo?
Old 09-15-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
Even Buffalo?
Eh maybe, just because the new ones are so ugly rather than the old ones looking nice. haha.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote