Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-16-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I'm not saying it was the right thing to do,
but before
Quote:
Maybe this will teach him to hold onto the ball. The NFL is not a league for nice, friendly emotions and sentiments. Win or you'll get hell.
If we assume teaching him to hold onto the ball is a good and necessary act, then these statements are

CONTRADICTORY :O

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
but before

If we assume teaching him to hold onto the ball is a good and necessary act, then these statements are

Whatever, this **** happens to kids during Homecoming Week. It sucks, but no one got raped or killed.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'm not rationalizing, I just don't care very much. Honestly it's a lawn. I don't know the guy. I suspect the guy himself doesn't consider it as big a deal as many in the media are saying. Because it's a lawn.

Obviously I don't approve and consider whoever did it a complete douche, but that's all.
This.

Of course, I am not promoting vandalism as a way to make a point, but it isn't really that huge of a deal in my opinion. A dumbass fan vandalizes a lawn and people are sympathizing with the millionaire who made a terrible mistake? There have been much worse things that have happened in the history of international sports than a front lawn vandalization.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Lobster
Rookie

Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.Lobster is a cocksman.

maybe some kids just fumbled some bleach on his lawn, and couldnt recover it before it all ran out. he should be able to relate
Lobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some of y'all are idiots.

There is nothing right about doing this, no excuse. The severity of the act doesn't make it right or wrong, and neither does McKelvin's financial position.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'm not rationalizing, I just don't care very much. Honestly it's a lawn. I don't know the guy. I suspect the guy himself doesn't consider it as big a deal as many in the media are saying. Because it's a lawn.

Obviously I don't approve and consider whoever did it a complete douche, but that's all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
This.

Of course, I am not promoting vandalism as a way to make a point, but it isn't really that huge of a deal in my opinion. A dumbass fan vandalizes a lawn and people are sympathizing with the millionaire who made a terrible mistake? There have been much worse things that have happened in the history of international sports than a front lawn vandalization.
Do you guys really think people are mad about the 10 minutes it'll take to clean up the spray paint? Come on now. Read the actual posts before making assumptions. The point of some of us are trying to make is, you don't go around vandalizing other people's property, especially there homes, no matter the degree, over something so trivial. Then pass that off as showing "passion" for your team. Please, that's complete bull****.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This.

you say terrible mistake like 'people died' because of mckelvins actions.
that'd be a terrible mistake.

this is a 'game'. leave what happens in the game, in the game. trash talk on twitter. get angry with your friends at a bar.

suppose you go to a a bar, accidentally steal guys beer, and that guy, instead of saying, hey man, that was real dickish of you, just goes into the parking lot and keys your car. you made a mistake, you knocked over some guys beer, your car is just incidental right? that's what you're saying. right? that this kind of petty **** isn't a big deal. right?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that you all try to justify this stupid act by using his financial situation as an excuse is ********.

I would love for one of those idiot fans to run into a home in Texas and try to do something like that. He would leave in a body bag.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lets vandalize everyones home everytime sometimes does something wrong in their job. Obviously no one else besides McKelvin ever made a mistake, thats why he has to pay. everyone else is perfect

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
lets vandalize everyones home everytime sometimes does something wrong in their job. Obviously no one else besides McKelvin ever made a mistake, thats why he has to pay. everyone else is perfect

This man is!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never thought I would say this being the huge football fan that I am but football means a little to much to some people.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care what a player did, this **** isn't right, the same thing happened to Delhomme after the Arizona game.

These players shorten their life span to play this game and many of them give everything they have to continue to play as hard and as well as they can. McKelvin was heart broken after his fumble, I remember seeing him on the sideline when they cut to the coach, he looked like he was about to cry. Trashing his lawn isn't going to make him hold on to the ball better and it's not going to change that loss to a win.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was announced it was just some dumb 16 year olds who did it.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
you say terrible mistake like 'people died' because of mckelvins actions.
that'd be a terrible mistake.

this is a 'game'. leave what happens in the game, in the game. trash talk on twitter. get angry with your friends at a bar.

suppose you go to a a bar, accidentally steal guys beer, and that guy, instead of saying, hey man, that was real dickish of you, just goes into the parking lot and keys your car. you made a mistake, you knocked over some guys beer, your car is just incidental right? that's what you're saying. right? that this kind of petty **** isn't a big deal. right?
Yeah, you bring up some good points; in theory, the act of vandalization is unacceptable and I don't ever want to condone it, but in the particular case with McKevlin, I don't particularly care too much for his lawn. I mis-phrased some things earlier and I didn't mean say that I applaud vandalization for mistakes.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I said NO MUSTARD! Im going to mess this ************** up hardcore.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, you bring up some good points; in theory, the act of vandalization is unacceptable and I don't ever want to condone it, but in the particular case with McKevlin, I don't particularly care too much for his lawn. I mis-phrased some things earlier and I didn't mean say that I applaud vandalization for mistakes.
That's what i'm here for. Making sure people mean what they say and say what they mean.

Old 09-17-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
maybe some kids just fumbled some bleach on his lawn, and couldnt recover it before it all ran out. he should be able to relate
Full of Mutha******' WIN! lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:15 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
but before

JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McKelvin vandals found

"I don't want anybody to be arrested or anything like that," McKelvin said in comments distributed by the team. "Our fans have been great. It's just one incident and hopefully it won't happen anymore. I just don't want anyone to get arrested."
Old 09-17-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good for you Leodis. Class act is right.

Am I the only one who thinks this writer (term used lightly) is an asshat?

"After second-year Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin . . . allowed the Pats to come all the way back from 11 points down late in the fourth quarter by fumbling a return with little more than two minutes to play on Monday night . . ."

Really? I'm sure Leodis was not responsible for the first TD to Watson. And I'm also sure Leodis was not responsible for the second TD to Watson either. He was responsible for the Pats getting a chance to score the go ahead TD and that's all. Maybe if douchnozzle "journalists" like this one wrote articles that accurately depicted the events of a game we would have less examples of asshat fans committing passive-aggressive acts of stupidity towards one player on a team full of late game fail.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmm, I'd like to clarify one thing here.
It appears that some of the posters in this thread are generalizing all Bills fans as these two vandals. Think again because this is not the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
It appears that some of the posters in this thread are generalizing all Bills fans as these two vandals. Think again because this is not the case.
Don't you have some lawns to vandalize?

Old 09-17-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
just like not all eagles fans boo santa claus.

Old 09-17-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
McKelvin vandals found

"I don't want anybody to be arrested or anything like that," McKelvin said in comments distributed by the team. "Our fans have been great. It's just one incident and hopefully it won't happen anymore. I just don't want anyone to get arrested."
I may have to order dude's jersey!!

Very chill, cool cat. Must not have been the worst case of vandalism seen in the Buffalo area.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The fact that you all try to justify this stupid act by using his financial situation as an excuse is ********.

I would love for one of those idiot fans to run into a home in Texas and try to do something like that. He would leave in a body bag.
Oh no!! Big bad Texas!!! lol no one vandalizes anything in Texas because they will leave in a body bag. ahahahhahahahah one GANGSTA!!!!!
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote