Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-16-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You seriously think the Atlanta Falcons are the 4th best team in the NFL right now???

The Niners beat the team that was seconds away from winning the Superbowl, and they're ranked 21st?

I actually think these rankings are pretty horrible.
if you're going to talk about what Arizona did last year, then talk about what the 49ers did last year as well (nothing).

and while maybe not all 21 teams ahead of san fran did something last year, a lot did.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
if you're going to talk about what Arizona did last year, then talk about what the 49ers did last year as well (nothing).
If that's the attitude you're gonna take toward this, then ranking the teams in the NFL after one f'ing game is ********.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like these rankings right now as well. When I see 21 next to the 49ers, it sounds a bit too low but then when I look at the teams from 15-20, I can't definitively convince myself the 49ers are better than any of them.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're going based off of some of last week and a lot of 'knowledge'...

21 for the Niners isn't bad considering gore had 30 yards rushing.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Against a pretty good Arizona defense. Not to mention that the 9ers aren't exactly known for their offensive line.

I'm still waiting for an explanation on how the Atlanta ******* Falcons are the 4th best team in the NFL.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tend to agree that TO's usage wasn't bad, on most weeks he'll get targeted more, but this week they were doing well just using how he affects coverage to move the chains. Big plays are good and important, but I think an offense just driving away and moving the chains is a much more effective way to win games if your defense is doing their job on other end.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are the Lions worse than the Rams?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How are the Lions worse than the Rams?

You know how they say that defending champs are the number one team until someone knocks them off? Well I think the same logic can be applied to the lions being the champs of suck until the knock somebody off.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with your rankings for the most part. I don't think we're the worst team in the AFC West, and I don't think we'll finish there, but that could just be the homer in me talking.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
You know how they say that defending champs are the number one team until someone knocks them off? Well I think the same logic can be applied to the lions being the champs of suck until the knock somebody off.
I agree, Lions need to beat somebody before any movement occurs.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Chargers are a little high. They looked freakin terrible on monday.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
16. Chicago Bears - Peter King picked them to go to the Super Bowl.
WTF? Since when does the fat man's opinion mean anything? I mean, he writes a column about his daughter's soccer games and going to Starbucks. My hairy nutsack has more credibility and it picked the Rams to win the NFC West.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The comments about the Bills are ********. Our offense was rolling at a better and more consistent pace than the Pats for the entire game other than the last 2 minutes and the offensive coordinator called a great game by using screens and draws that caught the Pats off guard all game. Also, how are we worse than the Dolphins based on week 1? I'm a little confuzzled...
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I think the Chargers are a little high. They looked freakin terrible on monday.
Ugly wins are still wins, the same as Indy, NE, Pitt received. Baltimore should give everyone a better idea of where the Bolts stand.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't like the Steelers at number 1. They can't run the ball, their offensive line are playing like turnstyles and Polamalu is out now. If Big Ben goes down they are screwed offensively. I would have the Giants as number 1 if they could play for 60 minutes. All throughout their game against Washington I couldn't believe how close the score was but they always seemed to up a gear when it got to the crunch.

I would rate the top 10 as

1. NY Giants-Their defense is just scary and you know they can run the ball. How many WRs do they have that can make plays?
2. Pittsburgh Steelers-What happened to being a pound the ball team. Roethlisberger threw it over 40 times last week. They will struggle to win the AFC North if that continues.
3. New England Patriots-Played very badly and the defense took a huge shot with Mayo getting hurt. But give me Brady in the fourth quarter over anyone.
4. Philadelphia Eagles-McNabb needs to be healthy for them to be good this year. Defensively they had a great showing against Carolina.
5. Baltimore Ravens-500 yards of offense??? Oh right it was against Kansas City. Lets see how they do against San Diego this week.
6. Tennessee Titans-Probably should have beaten the Steelers but came up short in overtime. Didn't really miss Haynesworth but probably need a QB who will win them games.
7. Indianapolis Colts-The Jags kept it close which isn't a good sign but they still got the W. Manning to Wayne is going to be heard a lot in the next few weeks especially with Gonzalez hurt. The defense looked better than in previous years.
8. Atlanta Falcons-Offensively they will be very good and the defense done very well last week with four takeaways against the team who break records last year for not turning it over.
9. San Diego Chargers-A real poor showing against Oakland but like the Steelers, Patriots and Colts they got the win. Will need to be better next week against Baltimore but have an easy division. Should LT be backing up Sproles now?
10. Minnesota Vikings-12 million for 110 yards a game. I think the Vikings front office would take that trade if AD runs for 180 yards and three touchdowns a game. The court ruling allowing the Williams' to play this season is huge for them.

Just missing;

New Orleans Saints
Green Bay Packers
New York Jets

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Last edited by AntoinCD : 09-16-2009 at 07:30 PM.
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for an explanation on how the Atlanta ******* Falcons are the 4th best team in the NFL.
I don't think they're 4th, but they played very well against a good Miami team who made the Playoffs last season. We all know about the offense with Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Tony Gonzalez, and Roddy White, but the DEF impressed me most. The signing of Mike Peterson in FA may've been the most under-rated acquisition all offseason. He had an INT, and was active with Curtis Lofton in containing the run. John Abraham was in midseason form, and abused Jake Long. The rest of the DEF was very good as well, especially the DL.

The Dolphins shut down the Falcons running-game too, yet Ryan was able to win the game through the air without a stellar rushing threat. They answered that question of Ryan being protected by an amazing running game, and their DEF stepped up.

Perhaps their ranking has to do something with their ranking among NFC teams? Because you could definitely say that with teams like Carolina struggling and Philly losing McNabb for a bit, that they and NYG are the NFC elite right now after beating solid opponents.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Ugly wins are still wins, the same as Indy, NE, Pitt received. Baltimore should give everyone a better idea of where the Bolts stand.
Im excited about this game. The Chargers are very talented but if they had trouble with the Raiders level of physicality then Baltimore should be a hand full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Im excited about this game. The Chargers are very talented but if they had trouble with the Raiders level of physicality then Baltimore should be a hand full.
Should be a good barometer for both teams. Not to mention reveal a little bit about what the hell the deal is with the Chiefs and Raiders giving each more than a run for their money.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I don't think they're 4th, but they played very well against a good Miami team who made the Playoffs last season. We all know about the offense with Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Tony Gonzalez, and Roddy White, but the DEF impressed me most. The signing of Mike Peterson in FA may've been the most under-rated acquisition all offseason. He had an INT, and was active with Curtis Lofton in containing the run. John Abraham was in midseason form, and abused Jake Long. The rest of the DEF was very good as well, especially the DL.

The Dolphins shut down the Falcons running-game too, yet Ryan was able to win the game through the air without a stellar rushing threat. They answered that question of Ryan being protected by an amazing running game, and their DEF stepped up.

Perhaps their ranking has to do something with their ranking among NFC teams? Because you could definitely say that with teams like Carolina struggling and Philly losing McNabb for a bit, that they and NYG are the NFC elite right now after beating solid opponents.
Since when are the Dolphins an impressive team to beat?

Someone needs to clear it up for me, are we using last year as a barometer or not? Because if we aren't, the Falcons have absolutely no business being anywhere near the top five. Everyone knows the Dolphins overachieved their talent last year, and their record was not indicative of the kind of team they were, which is why they were bounced in their first playoff game last year.

This is the team that shut down the Falcons running game? The team that took them to the wire? That team is the 4th best in the NFL? I don't think so.

And the 9ers beat the Cardinals, yet the Cardinals are three, four spots ahead of the 9ers? LOL
Old 09-16-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Since when are the Dolphins an impressive team to beat?

Someone needs to clear it up for me, are we using last year as a barometer or not? Because if we aren't, the Falcons have absolutely no business being anywhere near the top five. Everyone knows the Dolphins overachieved their talent last year, and their record was not indicative of the kind of team they were, which is why they were bounced in their first playoff game last year.

This is the team that shut down the Falcons running game? The team that took them to the wire? That team is the 4th best in the NFL? I don't think so.

And the 9ers beat the Cardinals, yet the Cardinals are three, four spots ahead of the 9ers? LOL
You can be tideous over the Rankings all you want, its the way I feel. I didn't expect everyone to agree with them. You can't say well, they beat x team so why is x team ranked ahead of them. Because teams lose games they should win all the time. Like you said, the Cardinals were seconds away from winning the Super Bowl, yet you want them lower? There is no measuring stick for this power rankings, no formula, strictly opinion. If there was a formula, what would the point to posting a different power rankings than nfl.com, espn.com, and so on be?

Why are the Falcons the 4th best team in the NFL? Look who is ahead of them and look who is behind them. Those ahead of them, I feel are better. Those behind, I feel are worse as of this moment in time.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
I agree with your rankings for the most part. I don't think we're the worst team in the AFC West, and I don't think we'll finish there, but that could just be the homer in me talking.
These are subject to change every week. The Chiefs along with the Raiders actually moved up some spots from where I had them in the preseason. I can't overreact to week one and have all the teams that won as the first 16 and the rest sorted by how much they lost by. Week 2 should give us a better idea of where these teams belong.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
You can be tideous over the Rankings all you want, its the way I feel. I didn't expect everyone to agree with them. You can't say well, they beat x team so why is x team ranked ahead of them. Because teams lose games they should win all the time. Like you said, the Cardinals were seconds away from winning the Super Bowl, yet you want them lower? There is no measuring stick for this power rankings, no formula, strictly opinion. If there was a formula, what would the point to posting a different power rankings than nfl.com, espn.com, and so on be?

Why are the Falcons the 4th best team in the NFL? Look who is ahead of them and look who is behind them. Those ahead of them, I feel are better. Those behind, I feel are worse as of this moment in time.
That's the worst explanation for a terrible opinion i've ever heard.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
No way would I blame the offensive coordinator. Maybe the defensive coordinator that let Keith Ellison stay out and get burned in coverage on the last two TD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
The comments about the Bills are ********. Our offense was rolling at a better and more consistent pace than the Pats for the entire game other than the last 2 minutes and the offensive coordinator called a great game by using screens and draws that caught the Pats off guard all game. Also, how are we worse than the Dolphins based on week 1? I'm a little confuzzled...
It was more of a question if the offensive coordinator was at fault or not. Notice the question mark. I thought they played very good on offense for the most part as well but I think they have to try to get the ball to Owens, atleast look at him more.

You think the Bills could beat the Dolphins right now because the Dolphins scored 7 in week 1 and the Bills fought it out with the Patriots? You do realize that the Bills lost to the Dolphins twice last year by an average of 12.5 points.

Like I said, everyone can overreact to week 1's games and how their teams did against potential contenders but I refuse to fall for the hype after just one game.

Old 09-16-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really looking forword to the Chiefs and Raiders game it should tell alot about the Div.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
That's the worst explanation for a terrible opinion i've ever heard.
Ok. Tell me how it's bad. Who should be above the Falcons?