Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers-Seahawks is a very important game for the NFC West this weekend. Whoever wins will have a 2-0 record with 2 division wins.

Hopefully the 49ers can pressure the Seahawks OL like they pressured the Cardinals OL. They just dominated the Cards front last week.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hall of Fame nominees
Old 09-19-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Eddie gets in, I would be the proudest Titans fan ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dick LeBeau, Andre Reed, Steve Tasker, Tim Brown, and Rich Gannon are five of my favorite football people ever. Maybe LeBeau gets in out of them. (This time. Brown and Reed could make it eventually)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Tim Brown will get in but will have to do some waiting.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Other then his rookie year McNeil hasn't been all that great.
Eh he has risen to the occasion late in both of the last two seasons and performed extremely well. I'd be surprised if Seymour turns in as dominant a game again, but I don't think it be a big piece of evidence in this heretofore nonexistent Albert/McNeill comparison.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cortez Kennedy needs to get in this year.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Eh he has risen to the occasion late in both of the last two seasons and performed extremely well. I'd be surprised if Seymour turns in as dominant a game again, but I don't think it be a big piece of evidence in this heretofore nonexistent Albert/McNeill comparison.
I don't think any one was trying to make a comparison with Albert and McNeill I sure wasn't I just feel McNeill's rookie season has made him a bit overrated but he is still a good player.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How Cris Carter isn't in already is beyond me, but he should make it this year.

And how is Leroy Hoard a nominee? Haha I loved the guy but wow.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Super close to Packer-Bengals!

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In regards to the Cutler debate. I realized last year on a couple of different occasions that hes just a gunslinger who will win you some games with his arm and lose you some with it too. Hes got too much confidence in it that he makes some terrible decisions a couple of times a game, but will also make a few plays that only he could make work as well. At least that was the case in Denver, we'll see how things work out in Chicago. If he can just settle down he could be on the same level as Philip Rivers with more arm strength.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cassel and Flowers are starting today for the Chiefs, but Jamaal Charles is out, unsure why.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles inactive is a major stunner
Old 09-20-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wes Welker is out

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should be a great battle between the Saints' O today against the Eagles' D. Can't wait. So pumped.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
In regards to the Cutler debate. I realized last year on a couple of different occasions that hes just a gunslinger who will win you some games with his arm and lose you some with it too. Hes got too much confidence in it that he makes some terrible decisions a couple of times a game, but will also make a few plays that only he could make work as well. At least that was the case in Denver, we'll see how things work out in Chicago. If he can just settle down he could be on the same level as Philip Rivers with more arm strength.
Cutler seems to have a knack for pissing off reporters with his attitude after losing games, he's getting that "spoiled child" rep b/c he gives negative postgame interviews after a loss.

He should pay attn. to Ryan Leaf, another highly touted top pick QB with a long ball arm who's now the poster boy for failed big expectations. sportswriters getting into his head in locker room interviews that drew hostile reactions from him began to affect his play on the field. That's how bad reps begin, he's got to learn not to take the bait from the press
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think people dont understand why he pisses off reporters. He doesnt get pissed off at all. He just seems way too laid back and relaxed almost sarcastically. Thats his character, his nature. He is not a big speaker or media person, he is just himself. he hardly has any problems in the locker room

Old 09-20-2009, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-20-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Kevin OConnel is team captain today for the jets

Old 09-20-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oooh, I get the Bengals again for the early game, yay!
Old 09-20-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have a Raiders Chiefs stream?

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here we go!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Does anyone have a Raiders Chiefs stream?
i got a NFL Redzone stream and i think i could get a Chiefs stream. PM me

Old 09-20-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG Jason Campbell is horrible
Old 09-20-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone help me find the Jets game. :(