Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-09-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best job you have ever had?

For me it was when I worked this delivery/installation job.

What we would do is in the morning we would pack up a big truck (the biggest size you can get without needing a CDL to drive) with supplies. Then we would have 4-6 jobs a day. Basically we would drive out and unload the supplies and install them at the houses. And I made $14 an hour, plus tips. Which was pretty sick.

it was pretty sweet because it was totally unsupervised and everyone that works there didnt care much at all. I usually worked with one of 2 guys. the One guy was like 45 and we would always go fishing for a couple hours before the end of the day (cause we got paid by the hour and finished early). The guy was pretty chill and he knew sweet fishing spots all around new jersey.

Thats the best job I ever had by far. Although it was a real lot of work (roughly 60 hours a week)....
Old 03-09-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've only had one legitamite job.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Upper class prostitution for sure.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:59 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Upper class prostitution for sure.
Liar......
Old 03-10-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Rim Job Expert was my title and i loved it
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
Rim Job Expert was my title and i loved it
I know you did and I loved ya for it

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You have an active imagination GiantsRutgersfan.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post

thats what she said
Old 03-10-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My current job. I get paid virtually to watch movies. The crappy video store I work at has like 2 customers and hour, I man the store on my own, and just watch whichever movies just came out.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
... how so?
Old 03-10-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
thats what she said
She said that GiantRutgerfan had an active imagination?

You fail...
Old 03-10-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
My current job. I get paid virtually to watch movies. The crappy video store I work at has like 2 customers and hour, I man the store on my own, and just watch whichever movies just came out.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
blockbuster or vid ezy ?

Old 03-10-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
She said that GiantRutgerfan had an active imagination?

You fail...
Old 03-10-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Old 03-10-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

Why do I have an active imagination.... wtf are you saying????
Old 03-10-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Old 03-10-2007, 12:22 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
... how so?
If you are as old as you say you are, you would know what I mean.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:25 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Old 03-10-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

settle boys settle!!

I flipped burgers at Macca's for a while

Old 03-10-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wait, who's the one that's 20 yr old and slept with all the hot chicks. 80Giants10 or Giant Rutgers fan?

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc View Post
wait, who's the one that's 20 yr old and slept with all the hot chicks. 80Giants10 or Giant Rutgers fan?
80giants10 = GiantRutgerfan
Old 03-10-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

Quote:
80giants10 = GiantRutgerfan

I am my own man. I don't even know who this guy is but people always say I am him....

And as for hot chicks, Im pretty average in that department... I dont even have a girlfriend. Although the last one was pretty good looking.
Old 03-10-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
I am my own man. I don't even know who this guy is but people always say I am him....

And as for hot chicks, Im pretty average in that department... I dont even have a girlfriend. Although the last one was pretty good looking.
GiantRutgersFan's ex:

BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like my current job, it's kinda like the movie Office Space. I do about 15 mins of actual "work" a week.