Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 09-20-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week two reflections thread.

Post them here. mine upcoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seahawks top performers:
Seneca Wallace: 15/23 for 127 1 TD 1 Int in a half of play. not too shabby, but didn't look that great
Justin Forsett: 5 carries 35 yards, 6 catches 57 yards. Also helped out in the return game some.
Housh: 4 for 64.
Carlson: 6 for 46.
Burleson: 4 for 46. 30 yards on two punt returns.
LoJack: two sacks
Cornerbacks: no big plays through the air and defended the outside very well.

Thought one: When Babs is our leading tackler, you know it was a long day. San Fran was running through our front 7 like they were a cake walk, and the 9ers 256 yards rushing tells the story of the game. Frank Gore beasted us, and we couldnt stop him if we tried. he had 200+ himself.
Thought two: We need our line healthy. We had less than 100 on the ground and 2.9 YPC. We only got sacked once, so thats a good sign.
Thought three: I'm sure glad we are at Qwest next week.

and finally:
any word on Hasselbecks injury will be greatly appreciated and stickied, since he is a huge part of our team.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 09-21-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to troll or anything, but I did watch some of the game today and was wondering what Seattle fans think about Forsett? Is he legit and could he be a threat to Jones this season?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:17 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Not to troll or anything, but I did watch some of the game today and was wondering what Seattle fans think about Forsett? Is he legit and could he be a threat to Jones this season?
I am a big fan of Justin Forsett. He's underutilized in our offense and he runs well and catches the ball out of the backfield well. So to answer your question, he might be as the season progresses, but as of right now its more a "RBC" style backfield.

Quote:

Old 09-21-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, it's always easy to be a doomsayer when they lose, but unfortunately I'm actually wondering about how this team is going to handle losing Hasselbeck for a couple of weeks. With a fractured rib, it is not likely that he will be playing for the next 3-4 weeks regardless of what anybody on ESPN says.

That said, our run defense needs to improve. Two 80 yard runs by a defense is inexcusable.

This is looking a lot like last year, where injuries derailed a pretty good team. Great teams struggle with injuries, pretty good teams fail with injuries. Here's hoping everyone gets healthy soon or else we could be in for another hard year. I still say they finish close to the .500 mark, but it's looking like it will be the lower end of that spectrum.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
I'm just going to be completely honest here...Julius Jones is a horrible RB. He's absolutely terrible. Although not that physically gifted, at least Forsett is decent. Do I think he should be a starting RB in the NFL? No. Regardless of that, he's the best we've got and deserves to get the most touches.