Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-20-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Abandoned the run, in the sense that he didnt stick with it the whole game. I'm sorry, it was a poorly called game. Like I said, there was not one time all game, where they showed they could stop the run. And yet, he has Tony Romo, who is having an abysmal game, chucking again and again. He loves the pass, regardless of what his backers are doing for him. He can be a good one but, he is stubborn as hell.

And he needs to get Felix more involved. Pretty hilarious that other fans are even ragging on him for this in the other thread. Its become a bit of a joke. We need to get him the ball.
Pulled Quad is usually 2-4 weeks isn't it? If it's a pull and not a strain for MB3...he will be forced to give the workload to Felix. Maybe it'll wake him up....I also am disappointed with Garrett. I do think that he is calling good games this year...however you can definately critize a few things he has done. The 2 TE formation has been money tho. But he needs to work it in the redzone better....we should be automatic.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Tony Romo has been off two weeks in a row. I'm not sure why he got the pass last week from most people here...but outside of the highlight reel he was off too. There is definately something to this.
Talk to Gribble. I said this already. He sucked last week too. He sucked late last year from injury on.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He also has gotten to work with one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. I'm not a Romo hater...but I sure ain't a Romo lover.
Well the point is that he is not as terrible as people are making him out to be. I thought the big stage got to Romo today... he was way off.
Gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
My dad sent me a text asking why we didn't get Brees when he was FA. This saddens me because he's being a crazy old man, but maybe crazy like a fox...
I was such a big fan for the Romo for Cutler move this offseason. I think that oone was more realistic.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-20-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
Obviously... because our undrafted free agent QB hasn't been a part of us scoring more than 30 points in both our games this year... And isn't what... 28-13 as a starter?
Anybody, not a homer, can see something is wrong with him.

It is like the guy who always get close to achieving something but there is this personality hitch which causes them to make bad decisions at crucial points.

This guy has sucked bad in big games. He has not won ONE big game.
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Homer glasses? Try watching a breakdown or a playbook show, to give you a better idea. Tony was off in the 1st half, last week that is true but, Tony took advantage of their piss poor coverage. Sabby was reading Tony's eyes as they were on Witten the entire time and when he pump faked, in came Sabby, freeing up Crayton. The Miles Td was a beautiful back shoulder throw. And the Roy TD, yes more broken coverage, but, he fit it into the window perfectly. The Bucs secondary sucks but, Tony took full advantage of it, locating their faults. He played well in the end of it.

Tonight Rob, right on the money. He was awful, last week...not so much.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well the point is that he is not as terrible as people are making him out to be. I thought the big stage got to Romo today... he was way off.
Whats the excuse for last week?

Designs by me
Quote:
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was such a big fan for the Romo for Cutler move this offseason. I think that oone was more realistic.
Well looking at it from this week to last is kinda funny. Cutler was something vs the Steelers today.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Tony Romo is a flake. A head case. More balanced than Ryan Leaf but not much more.

There are just some guys who no matter how much they got going for them -- they can't get over the hump.

That is Tony Romo.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by herniateddisc View Post
Anybody, not a homer, can see something is wrong with him.

It is like the guy who always get close to achieving something but there is this personality hitch which causes them to make bad decisions at crucial points.

This guy has sucked bad in big games. He has not won ONE big game.
Green Bay game he won. Also in Chicago he won in week 3. However he definately hasn't lost more than he won.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-20-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Whats the excuse for last week?
He was terrible last week? I'll give in to what you're saying that his accuracy has been iffy, but emotional overreactions are a little much in this thread right now.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is just like that game in Buffalo, except without the happy ending. Romo takes too long to "get hot", and didn't have enough time to bail himself out of the mess he put the team in.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

It's not an overreaction if you're reacting to the same stupid turnovers pretty much every week.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Green Bay game he won. Also in Chicago he won in week 3. However he definately hasn't lost more than he won.
I'll add... Eagles game on the road in 2007. Giants game week 1 that year. Giants game last year. Giants game in 2006 on the road. Colts game (when they were undefeated) in 2006.
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pulled Quad is usually 2-4 weeks isn't it? If it's a pull and not a strain for MB3...he will be forced to give the workload to Felix. Maybe it'll wake him up....I also am disappointed with Garrett. I do think that he is calling good games this year...however you can definately critize a few things he has done. The 2 TE formation has been money tho. But he needs to work it in the redzone better....we should be automatic.
We were 4 for 4 in the red zone werent we?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Green Bay in 2007.

GMen in NJ in 2007.

That is about it in my book but also realise that team was firmly in the driver's seat most of the season.

DO or DIE? He sucks.
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Watch him give all the carries to Choice, if Barber is out. All 10 carries to lead the team. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-20-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
This is just like that game in Buffalo, except without the happy ending. Romo takes too long to "get hot", and didn't have enough time to bail himself out of the mess he put the team in.
We were bailed out. The Defense couldnt hold it.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
I'll add... Eagles game on the road in 2007. Giants game week 1 that year. Giants game last year. Giants game in 2006 on the road. Colts game (when they were undefeated) in 2006.
Homer. None of those game were that big.

Hell tonite is not that big but he keeps making the same stooooopid mistakes.

I mean, you gotta be scarred mentally to keep doing what he does.

He is a tease but when the lights shine brightest he comes up small every time.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

On the positive side...Kyle Kosier was amazing tonight.

I'm not even looking forward to next week. dammit. :(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Pssh... I'm obviously disappointed in losing this game but we're 1-1. There's a long season ahead for this team and it really took a terrible game with fluky stuff happening to lose to the Giants.
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
We were 4 for 4 in the red zone werent we?
Yes....I disagreed with the play calling though. But as long as we are putting it in the endzone I guess I shouldn't complain.

Designs by me
Quote:
herniateddisc
Veteran

31 Points and 250 yards rusjing but Garrett stunk.

Incredible, same guys killing Garrett are sucking off Romo.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:27 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
On the positive side...Kyle Kosier was amazing tonight.

I'm not even looking forward to next week. dammit. :(
I said last year he was the glue to the OL. Why, dunno but he is.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:27 PM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

Quote:
Yes....I disagreed with the play calling though. But as long as we are putting it in the endzone I guess I shouldn't complain.
Garrett embarrassed the GMen.

Romo embarrassed himself.