Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-31-2006, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Pulp Fiction and Shawshank are the only two options offered that I liked immensely.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jurassic Park.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Dances With Wolves is my moms favorite movie, personally it bores me nearly to sleep. 3 hours with Kevin Costner talking to Indians, ick.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:19 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D
Jurassic Park.
Dodgson, we got Dodgson here. See no one cares.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:28 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tommy Boy-Holy Shnikies!!!
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 03:31 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk-2.0
Tommy Boy-Holy Shnikies!!!
Shut up Richard.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

Old 05-31-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Schindler's List.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 04:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Jack City.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forrest Gump

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 04:25 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds

New Jack City.
That should've been a great movie but Ice T's acting, or lack there of, totally screwed it up for me.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Pi

Fight Club, 12 monkeys, Boondock Saints, Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction
Add to this list Silence of the lambs.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:14 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shawshank by a hair over Pulp Fiction.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Vilma the Animal
Veteran

Vilma the Animal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ill say Shawshank...but honestly there are like 5 of my favorite movies of all time on that list. Pulp Fiction, Braveheart, Forest, and Saving Private Ryan (No war movie has ever come close to rivaling that IMO)...they were all incredible. The 90s really had some great movies, a lot of comedies which could be another poll, and then also a lot of my other top movies like: Green Mile, American Beauty, Sixth Sense, Matrix, etc. Good stuff.

DChess...youre the man!
Vilma the Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 06:19 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilma the Animal
Ill say Shawshank...but honestly there are like 5 of my favorite movies of all time on that list. Pulp Fiction, Braveheart, Forest, and Saving Private Ryan (No war movie has ever come close to rivaling that IMO)...they were all incredible. The 90s really had some great movies, a lot of comedies which could be another poll, and then also a lot of my other top movies like: Green Mile, American Beauty, Sixth Sense, Matrix, etc. Good stuff.

ewwww :x
Old 05-31-2006, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Vilma the Animal
Veteran

Vilma the Animal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:

Just the first one silly, I dont get how you cant like it. Truly revolutionary in its use of special effects...not like the stupid overuse now-a-days.

DChess...youre the man!
Vilma the Animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 06:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just the first one silly, I dont get how you cant like it. Truly revolutionary in its use of special effects...not like the stupid overuse now-a-days.
Watch Natural Born Killers and you'll relaize its less revolutionary.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Natural Born Killers was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 06:37 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Natural Born Killers was one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
I don't like you anymore.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:34 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

Nobody else thinks Trainspotting is a F**king amazing film??? I Can't Believe IT!
Old 06-01-2006, 06:59 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pulp Fiction is one of the 10 best movies ever. Samuel L. Jackson's performance as Jules was priceless. "ENGLISH MOTHER******, DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!"
Old 06-01-2006, 07:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5
Pulp Fiction is one of the 10 best movies ever. Samuel L. Jackson's performance as Jules was priceless. "ENGLISH MOTHER******, DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!"
Royale with cheese.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

00s-Lord of the Rings
90s-Pulp Fiction
80s-Star Wars
70s-Godfather
60s-The Graduate/Dr. Strangelove (tie)
50s-On The Waterfront
40s-Casablanca
Old 06-01-2006, 07:09 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5
00s-Lord of the Rings
90s-Pulp Fiction
80s-Star Wars
70s-Godfather
60s-The Graduate/Dr. Strangelove (tie)
50s-On The Waterfront
40s-Casablanca
ha no

00s - Memento
90s - Pi
80s - Blade Runner
70s - Taxo Driver
Old 06-02-2006, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Vespasian
Veteran

Vespasian hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sig by Raiderfan_89
Vespasian is offline   Reply With Quote