Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-02-2006, 01:26 PM    (permalink
kennethnyg
Veteran

Location: born in new york city and now i live in the worst state ever......south carolina
kennethnyg hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default better career?

i've been thinking about this for a while and i decided to ask you guys

sig by: my buddy stephenson86

NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL XLI CHAMPIONS
kennethnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:27 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strahan and Faulk will both be there.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All are first ballot HOFers, but Im gonna go with Brett.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:31 PM    (permalink

Faulk has had a better career but all are HoFers.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:32 PM    (permalink
mav91
Rookie

mav91 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1)favre
2)faulk
3)strahan
mav91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:35 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Strahan and Faulk will both be there.

Nevermind, I'm friggen retarted, I thought it said Kurt Warner.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:36 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav91
1)favre
2)faulk
3)strahan
That's how I rank them as well.

All 3 are among the all-time greats at their respective positions, but I think we will all be telling our grandkids more stories about Brett Favre than Faulk or Strahan. I also think he's higher up on the list of all-time QB's than Faulk is at RB, or Strahan at DE.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:54 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I think Favre is on a way different leven than Strahan. Faulk falls somewhere in the middle.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:55 PM    (permalink

Faulk should definatly get there but I have a funny feeling he is going to get forgotten and left behind like Art Monk has been.
Old 06-02-2006, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Stufazz
Veteran

Stufazz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Favre

Hitman D for the sweet sig
Stufazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Favre is going to get into the Hall of Fame easily. Faulk and Strahan both will also, although it could take longer for them.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:21 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
1)favre
2)faulk
3)strahan
ditto
Old 06-02-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
1)favre
2)faulk
3)strahan
Old 06-02-2006, 04:58 PM    (permalink

Quote:
1)favre
2)faulk
3)strahan
Old 06-02-2006, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All great players and all hall of famers.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote