Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:18 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Almost 1st Qtr. of the Season Awards

Pls. nominate your own choices in the thread.

Coach ot Yr:

Rex Ryan, Jets -- Sanchez' success has Jets fans reminiscing about Joe Willie Namath circa 1969 (it was their only championship, so wth). He's taken those $140M worth of FAs Mangini brought in & done something with them. Trash-talking HC walks the walk too & commands league-wide respect.

Mike Singletary, 49ers -- Completely changed the 49ers team mindset to smashmouth ball & has converted one of the league's worst defenses into believing they're for real, Clements & Willis are playing at Pro Bowler form. These 9ers needed someone to put the fire in their bellies & Singletary has done it.

Sean Payton, Saints -- Awesome offense under Brees, the best field general/game-mgmt. QB in the NFL. New DC Greg Wiliams is turning their defense around, IMO they're still a DT, ILB, & DB away from the franchise's 1st SB.

Note: I refuse to put 3-0 HCs McDaniels or Coughlin in here b/c I really intensely dislike them both, one's an a-hole & the other a d-bag & you can figure out which. Homers can nominate them if they want.

Comeback Player ot Yr:

Cedric Benson, RB, Bengals -- The Bengals?? Beating the Steelers? Not in this universe, but it happened. Benson has turned his lifestyle & his game around 180 degrees.

Defensive & Offensive Rookies ot Yr -- Way, way too early to tell, but some names I could throw out there:

Knowshon Moreno, RB, Denver
Ray Maualaga, LB, Bengals
Mark Sanchez, QB, Jets
Pat White, Wildcat QB, Fins
Glen Coffee, RB, 49ers

So throw some names from your teams out there.

Last edited by LizardState : 09-30-2009 at 09:22 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:21 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Coach of the Year candidates would be Rex Ryan, Marvin Lewis, and Singletary

Comeback; I can't think of anyone doing better than Benson. Maybe Vick or Mike Williams just because they're in the damn league

Offensive and Defensive ROY:
Offensive is Mark Sanchez right now, no doubt
Defensive is either Rey Maualaga or James Laurenitis probably

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:31 AM    (permalink
J52
Rookie

J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.J52 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Pat white?.........
J52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:46 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J52 View Post
Pat white?.........
Agreed, what has he done?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far the best rookie "Wildcat QB" has been LeSean McCoy, not Pat White.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:14 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if I didn't already love him, i would still know that Sanchez is officially a lock for OROY. It would take a comet at this point to derail that train. Is that a mixed metaphor? A comet COULD conceivably derail a train.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:14 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just threw Pat White out there so I could call someone a Wildcat QB. I still have no idea why Miami drafted him.

I think the wildcat has run its course, stick a fork in it, put it back in the back pgs.of the playbooks, no one gets caught with it anymore.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna stick a fork in my eye at the end of the season with all the times i've read/heard the word "wildcat".
Old 09-30-2009, 10:36 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way that Mark Sanchez doesn't win the offensive rookie of the year award is if he gets caught running a dog fighting ring, and even then, the media will love him again in two years.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DROY: James Laurinatis
OROY: Percy Harvin
Coach of the Year: Mike Singletary

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:39 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
I just threw Pat White out there so I could call someone a Wildcat QB. I still have no idea why Miami drafted him.

I think the wildcat has run its course, stick a fork in it, put it back in the back pgs.of the playbooks, no one gets caught with it anymore.
Miami has averaged around seven yards per play in the Wild Cat formation so far this year. I wouldn't say it's done just yet.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints are an ILB away from having a great defense? So, you're saying we need someone better than Johnathan Vilma?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach of the Year:
Marvin Lewis, Bengals

Honorable Mentions:
Josh McDaniels, Broncos
Rex Ryan, Jets

Comeback Player of the Year:
Cedric Benson, Bengals

Honorable Mentions:
Cadillac Williams, Buccaneers

Offensive Rookie of the Year:
Mark Sanchez, QB, Jets

Honorable Mentions:
Percy Harvin, WR, Vikings
Johnny Knox, WR, Bears

Defensive Rookies of the Year:
Rey Maualuga, Bengals

Honorable Mention:
James Laurnitis, Rams

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Miami has averaged around seven yards per play in the Wild Cat formation so far this year. I wouldn't say it's done just yet.
This.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The Saints are an ILB away from having a great defense? So, you're saying we need someone better than Johnathan Vilma?
i was going to ask exactly that

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is Coughlin an ahole or dbag or whatever you think he is?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure Denver would give McDaniels coach of the year.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles Woodson won DPOM so.... Idk I had to get a plug in for him somewhere.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Yeah, I didn't get that one either. And, for the time being I'm set with Jabari Greer (who has been lights out thus far) and Tracy Porter manning our DB position. I think a DT and a slight upgrade at OLB would help us but other than that we're not doing too shabby.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's weird but I think some of the races are getting narrowed down in a hurry.

Hard to not think Mark Sanchez will win OROY with health provided.
Rey is looking pretty good in the DROY race.

Coach of the year is kind of open still but Rex Ryan and Singletary are looking very good at this point. Marvin Lewis, Sean Payton and Josh McDaniels also have a shot but I think a lot could change with these teams that would take the coach out of the race.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Yeah, I didn't get that one either. And, for the time being I'm set with Jabari Greer (who has been lights out thus far) and Tracy Porter manning our DB position. I think a DT and a slight upgrade at OLB would help us but other than that we're not doing too shabby.
I think we could use an upgrade at SS and a long term replacement for darren sharper but no team is perfect. Im very happy with our corner situation

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Comeback; I can't think of anyone doing better than Benson. Maybe Vick or Mike Williams just because they're in the damn league

LOL hello? Tom Brady. All he has to do is put up slightly above average numbers and he'll get it because he plays the glory position of quarterback.

Vick won't get enough touches to produce.
BBIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBIB View Post
LOL hello? Tom Brady. All he has to do is put up slightly above average numbers and he'll get it because he plays the glory position of quarterback.

Vick won't get enough touches to produce.
compared to his standards, Tom brady is playing rather abysmal right now

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Pls. nominate your own choices in the thread.

Coach ot Yr:

Rex Ryan, Jets -- Sanchez' success has Jets fans reminiscing about Joe Willie Namath circa 1969 (it was their only championship, so wth). He's taken those $140M worth of FAs Mangini brought in & done something with them. Trash-talking HC walks the walk too & commands league-wide respect.

Mike Singletary, 49ers -- Completely changed the 49ers team mindset to smashmouth ball & has converted one of the league's worst defenses into believing they're for real, Clements & Willis are playing at Pro Bowler form. These 9ers needed someone to put the fire in their bellies & Singletary has done it.

Sean Payton, Saints -- Awesome offense under Brees, the best field general/game-mgmt. QB in the NFL. New DC Greg Wiliams is turning their defense around, IMO they're still a DT, ILB, & DB away from the franchise's 1st SB.

Note: I refuse to put 3-0 HCs McDaniels or Coughlin in here b/c I really intensely dislike them both, one's an a-hole & the other a d-bag & you can figure out which. Homers can nominate them if they want.

Comeback Player ot Yr:

Cedric Benson, RB, Bengals -- The Bengals?? Beating the Steelers? Not in this universe, but it happened. Benson has turned his lifestyle & his game around 180 degrees.

Defensive & Offensive Rookies ot Yr -- Way, way too early to tell, but some names I could throw out there:

Knowshon Moreno, RB, Denver
Ray Maualaga, LB, Bengals
Mark Sanchez, QB, Jets
Pat White, Wildcat QB, Fins
Glen Coffee, RB, 49ers

So throw some names from your teams out there.

What is Cedric Benson coming back from? It's not breakout player.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
What is Cedric Benson coming back from? It's not breakout player.
He's coming back from floating his way out of the Chicago Bears on an ocean of booze. And those public drunk arrests too :(
Old 09-30-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
What is Cedric Benson coming back from?
From sucking.. he overstayed though

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote