Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-30-2009, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Flozell fined again

Flozell fined again

3 weeks in a row now that might be a record?
Old 09-30-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's all good. He has been shutting down DEs week in and week out, so it's cool.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
It's all good. He has been tripping DEs week in and week out, so it's cool.
Fixed for you.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gaines Adams, Osi Umenyiora and Julius Peppers all got shut down. Like i said, it's all good.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gaines Adams sucks. I can't wait for someone to leg whip Ware which causes an injury. We'll see how you feel about it then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never heard such whining and moaning over something so trivial in my life. Since when is tripping a dirty play? It happens every game, I saw David Deihl try it on Ware TWICE last year when Ware was tearing him up. It happens every game. Its not a like a crack back, a low hit, or a blow to the head, its just a little trip. Don't fall down if you don't want hurt. Pretty simple.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:30 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And yes, at this point I haven't seen a better LT this season than Flozell. He's taken the best the NFL has to offer and shut them out.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware
Old 09-30-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I have never heard such whining and moaning over something so trivial in my life. Since when is tripping a dirty play? It happens every game, I saw David Deihl try it on Ware TWICE last year when Ware was tearing him up. It happens every game. Its not a like a crack back, a low hit, or a blow to the head, its just a little trip. Don't fall down if you don't want hurt. Pretty simple.
LOL i'm with you, i have no idea since when it became such a disgusting thing to do. I'm 100% positive that it wouldn't be such a big deal had Tuck not been a little girl and hurt his little shoulder as he was falling.
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since when is tripping a dirty play? It's an automatic flag and obviously a fine.

sig by BoneKrusher
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Don't fall down if you don't want hurt. Pretty simple.
If your going full speed and someone trips you your pretty much going to fall that is kinda how it works its called gravity.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Hahaha Tuck's a little girl. Riiiiiight.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
If your going full speed and someone trips you your pretty much for sure going to fall that is kinda how it works its called gravity.
Except, he wasn't going full speed.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lets see about dumervil next week!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

We'll see. He's smaller and very quick, but i still think Flozell can just out muscle him.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We'll see. He's smaller and very quick, but i still think Flozell can just out trip him.
I think so too. He's a quick little bugger who can get around people.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
I think so too. He's a quick little bugger who can get around people.
LOL good one. Trip or not, he's prolly getting shut down :p
Old 09-30-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Flozell repeatedly breaks the same rule and it's not dirty?

Homerism. Defined.

And that Diehl argument seems familiar . . . everybody's doing it . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL good one. Trip or not, he's prolly getting shut down :p
No one stops Elvis he is king!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gaines Adams, Osi Umenyiora and Julius Peppers all got shut down. Like i said, it's all good.
Peppers shut himself down. He was getting blocked by TEs. I wouldnt worry about Flo getting nuts out there but let's not talk like he's any big prize.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I obviously dont agree with the tripping, it has no place in the game...but, when he's not tripping guys, Flo has been fantastic this year. It's early but, he looks as good as he did in 2007. Great sign.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Peppers shut himself down. He was getting blocked by TEs. I wouldnt worry about Flo getting nuts out there but let's not talk like he's any big prize.
So how exactly did he shut himself down?
Old 09-30-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is this a joke or are you being serious? Adams didn't just trip Justin Tuck, he flat out kicked him just above the knee. Yeah, it's so simple to stay on your feet when someone kicks you in the leg while moving.

Video for those who haven't seen it.

http://www.vimeo.com/6704982

Replay at and 1:00 and 1:55.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So how exactly did he shut himself down?
Poor effort, he was there at the point of attack several times and let guys run right by him. Maybe Flo scared him.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Flo has been very good this year but that's not the problem.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-30-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

He broke a rule and he got caught and punished for it. Whoopdifreakindoo. This happens all the time. We're talking about a league where the vast majority of players like to quote the old saying "if you ain't cheating you ain't trying" for cryin' out loud.

And ROFL at the guy who said this:

Quote:
If your going full speed and someone trips you your pretty much going to fall that is kinda how it works its called gravity.
That slaughters me. Tuck was standing almost entirely still when he was tripped. He had been engaged in a block, disengaged from Flozell and had a clear path to the QB. He was in no way, shape, or form running at any speed, let alone full speed. He was just barely taking a step to accelerate to the QB from a standstill. What a laugh.
Quote:
From what? His leg?
Quote:

DeMarcus Ware