Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-01-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Does he just not get open or the QB cant get the ball to him?
Not getting open + Russell + No hands = DHB

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Not getting open + Russell + No hands = DHB
Not a good combination.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Not a good combination.
Not Getting Open + Russell + No Hands = DHB

Yeah, sounds like the abbreviation for a terrible disease.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because I doubt Crabtree will ever figure out how to pull his head out of his ass I would take Dez Bryant, Arrelious Benn, Damian Williams, Brandon LaFell, Mike Williams, and Terrance Toliver all before Crabtree.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
What's the difference? Either way, it's a waste of a pick. Zing.
Al Davis would have probably gave him the money though

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've already moved into the "I'd rather we just said **** it and don't sign him" camp. What a *****. Seriously. How is $20M not enough for you when you've never set foot on an NFL field? It's just ludicrous. It just pisses me off that I know at some point, this little baby is going to be making more money than me.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Because I doubt Crabtree will ever figure out how to pull his head out of his ass I would take Dez Bryant, Arrelious Benn, Damian Williams, Brandon LaFell, Mike Williams, and Terrance Toliver all before Crabtree.
i would only take dez over crabs for my ravens...i'd definitly take crabs if benn and bryant were gone at the bottom of the first where we should be picking...ray would make sure crabs came in with the right attitude with help from his good friend deion sanders ;)
roscoesdad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope he gets invited to the 2010 Draft next year, that way 49er fans can watch the look on his face as 32 teams pass on him.

Although, no doubt when he falls out of the 1st RD, him and his advisors will start crying collusion.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roscoesdad27 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I hope he gets invited to the 2010 Draft next year, that way 49er fans can watch the look on his face as 32 teams pass on him.

Although, no doubt when he falls out of the 1st RD, him and his advisors will start crying collusion.
i dont think the ravens would pass on him....his boy deion is great friends with that #52 guy in baltimore.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even from a pure talent stand point I don't Crabs is far and away a better prospect than Benn, so I wouldn't draft Crabs on day one because in all likelihood he won't be the first receiver picked and WTF are you going to do when he again demands to be paid as though he was.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Deion gives him a few kilos and he does his best Len Bias impersonation. Was that too far?

Sorry I was joking but Crabs is a cockmonger.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoesdad27 View Post
i dont think the ravens would pass on him....his boy deion is great friends with that #52 guy in baltimore.
Uhhhhh, is #52 the GM in Baltimore? Is Ray running the draft now?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnew76 View Post
"Tecmo Bo" is and always will be the greatest video game athlete of all time.
i dont know man...christian okoye in excellent condition was unstoppable, pop cornin dudes left and right...lawrence taylor was crazy fast around the corner too, ate up everything...super tecmo bowl was the greatest game ever.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Uhhhhh, is #52 the GM in Baltimore? Is Ray running the draft now?
he has his say...and ozzie always draft bpa...could turn into a randy moss-esq steal....and between ray and deion he would get signed
Old 10-01-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
he has his say...and ozzie always draft bpa...could turn into a randy moss-esq steal....and between ray and deion he would get signed

The legend of Ray grows day by day. Crabtree is not going to sign just because Ray-Ray is on his team. What would Ray do to threaten him anyway? Shoot him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well there is the possibility that 49ers can start a bidding war for Crabs and trade of his rights.

Crabtree can get paid like he wants to then, idk how that would work out though. And the 49ers get themselves a bunch of picks and maybe a player in return.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

AHAHA. NJX is right. There won't be any sort of bidding war. The only team that will trade for him would be the Jets.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
roscoesdad27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
The legend of Ray grows day by day. Crabtree is not going to sign just because Ray-Ray is on his team. What would Ray do to threaten him anyway? Shoot him?
ray is great friends with deion who is seemingly very instrumental with crabs...and because ray's ray too.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ray Lewis has his say to Ozzie Newsome on how the Ravens draft? Really? You're sure you want to go with that?

Maybe he tells Ozzie what he thinks, but I doubt Ozzie Newsome listens to him at all
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last I checked Deion is not Crabtrees agent. Just because you are friends with someone does not mean you can get them to sign. If that was the case the NFL players would never leave the team that drafted them. Its all about the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i dont know man...christian okoye in excellent condition was unstoppable, pop cornin dudes left and right...lawrence taylor was crazy fast around the corner too, ate up everything...super tecmo bowl was the greatest game ever.
No, just no. Michael Crabtree doesn't not have the physical ability to ever be the player that Randy Moss is.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
a bidding war? seriously?

any gm who trades for the guy at this point is an idiot and should be canned instantly (i'm sure, somewhere, brian xanders' phone is ringing).
Wait, I'm pretty sure Crabtree was a HS QB.... which means he's probably more qualified than Orton.

GET ON IT XANDERS!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Scene location: Ravens Draft Room
Date: Draft Day 1, 2010

Ozzie Newsome picks up the phone and calls Ray Lewis.

Ozzie: "Hey Ray, I know that you've done zero scouting on Michael Crabtree, and you've watched zero film on him. Moreover, you haven't interviewed him and haven't been able to work him out. But we're on the clock now. Do you think we should take Crabtree with our first pick"

Ray: "Yes."

Ozzie: "Really? Why?"

Ray: "He's friends with Deion Sanders."

Ozzie: "Oh OK. Should we pay him top 5 money?"

Ray: "Yes"

Ozzie: "Really? Why?"

Ray: "Deion said to."

End scene.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not running an official 40 time is gonna drop Crabtree if the top prospects in 2010 put up outstanding times. If Bryant and Benn run in the 4.4 range or better, Crabs can forget recouping his money lost from sitting out '09.

Just a totally dumb professional decision on Crabs part. He's coming from a gimmick offense, he's 6'1 with questionable long speed. If I were a GM, I would doubt Crabtree has the work ethic or desire to excel in the pros, another legend in his own mind.
IF Crabtree had the physical skills of a Randy Moss or Calvin Johnson, I could see somewhat the strategy in sitting out for more money. But Crabs is nowhere near a once in a generation, can't miss-type talent at the WR position.

The Niners should be actively seeking to trade his rights and rid themselves of this headache.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Not running an official 40 time is gonna drop Crabtree if the top prospects in 2010 put up outstanding times. If Bryant and Benn run in the 4.4 range or better, Crabs can forget recouping his money lost from sitting out '09.

Just a totally dumb professional decision on Crabs part. He's coming from a gimmick offense, he's 6'1 with questionable long speed. If I were a GM, I would doubt Crabtree has the work ethic or desire to excel in the pros, another legend in his own mind.
IF Crabtree had the physical skills of a Randy Moss or Calvin Johnson, I could see somewhat the strategy in sitting out for more money. But Crabs is nowhere near a once in a generation, can't miss-type talent at the WR position.

The Niners should be actively seeking to trade his rights and rid themselves of this headache.
I thought they couldn't trade his rights at this point.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote