Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is the best CB in the NFC East
Sheldon Brown 11 6.40%
Lito Sheppard 60 34.88%
Terence Newman 86 50.00%
Shawn Springs 14 8.14%
Anthony Henry 1 0.58%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2007, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,593
Reputation: 494719
Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
...and like I mentioned before Evans, Holt, Driver, Harrison, C.Johnson,and Smith all these players are great the difference between CJ and SS is they get hype because they do endzone dances.
"Plus, howcome Harrison, Holt, Driver, and Evans, get hype they have been just as good as Chad Johnson, Steve Smith,etc. who do dances?"

Your argument makes no sense. You're asking why Holt, Harrison, Driver, Evans get hype? Everyone of those guys gets a lot of hype because they're all phenomenal receivers. Your dances argument makes no sense when you ask "Why do those 4 guys get hype?"
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:17 AM    (permalink
22,895
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 535
Reputation: 97
22,895 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
"Plus, howcome Harrison, Holt, Driver, and Evans, get hype they have been just as good as Chad Johnson, Steve Smith,etc. who do dances?"

Your argument makes no sense. You're asking why Holt, Harrison, Driver, Evans get hype? Everyone of those guys gets a lot of hype because they're all phenomenal receivers. Your dances argument makes no sense when you ask "Why do those 4 guys get hype?"
No they don't get hype because they don't do dances.

Chad Johnson and Steve Smith do because they do dances.

All 6 that I mentioned are great Receiver's. It's just 4 of them don't get the attention on ESPN and other TV Stations because they don't do dances.
22,895 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,593
Reputation: 494719
Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22,895 View Post
No they don't get hype because they don't do dances.

Chad Johnson and Steve Smith do because they do dances.

All 6 that I mentioned are great Receiver's. It's just 4 of them don't get the attention on ESPN and other TV Stations because they don't do dances.
Okkkkkkkkkay then buddy. Whatever you say ;) Oh look, I think Chris Berman just finally stopped riding Marvin's dick.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Lynn Swan of SWDC Hall of Fame
Posts: 18,252
Reputation: 210983
Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Terrence Newman is very good, but not a great corner. When I got my Pro Football Prospectus 2007 I was very disappointed in his stats after all the hype I heard from Cowboys fans. I also found it funny when DeAngelo Hall's metrics are almost identical to Newman, when Cowboys fans lambasted his Pro Bowl candidacy.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,041
Reputation: 153
remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Pacman is not in the north bud.
yeah i know. i guess the way i worded it was confusing

i mean:
he took Pacman out of the list completely(he was my 2nd in AFC South) and he added Deltha O'Neal in on 2nd North.
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.
Posts: 20,542
Reputation: 1999224
Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
Ronde Barder is average.
Wow maybe the worst post ever.
__________________
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Lynn Swan of SWDC Hall of Fame
Posts: 18,252
Reputation: 210983
Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Wow maybe the worst post ever.
Barber really was not that good last year though, truth be told.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.
Posts: 20,542
Reputation: 1999224
Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Barber really was not that good last year though, truth be told.
But to call him a average CB come on.
__________________
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 23,173
Reputation: 487699
Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Sam Madison has been to the most pro bowls, therefore he is the best CB in the NFC East.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 29,170
Reputation: 4076734
bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Sam Madison has been to the most pro bowls, therefore he is the best CB in the NFC East.
i heard he's gettin killed in practice.


I hear no news on Underwood. You hear anything about him yet?
__________________
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.
Posts: 20,542
Reputation: 1999224
Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Sam Madison has been to the most pro bowls, therefore he is the best CB in the NFC East.
Pro bowls are overrated.
__________________
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 23,173
Reputation: 487699
Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Pro bowls are overrated.
I know. I'm attempting to be funny. I remember a Cowboy fan once was defending Flozell Adams by saying he has been to a couple pro bowls. I then informed him I could use the same stupid logic and claim we have the best CB in the East.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: There's no place I can be since I found Serenity.
Posts: 20,542
Reputation: 1999224
Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

True players go to the pro bowl on name a lone most of the time people look at int's for CB's sacks for DE's and not there all around play.
__________________
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Jersey
Posts: 30,243
Reputation: 2704064
Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
i heard he's gettin killed in practice.


I hear no news on Underwood. You hear anything about him yet?
I haven't heard one thing on him yet also. I found it weird because Reese was talking about the secondary and he pretty much named everyone but Underwood. He even included McPherson.
__________________
#Chop


sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.