Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:18 AM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they are a solid playoff contender, I'd have them out now just because I still think they're the 3 best team in that division. Gotta give them credit, should be 4-0 and have beaten 2 good teams.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, they're for real, and I'd be really surprised if they don't make the playoffs. They do have a tough division, but they beat the Steelers and I like them against the Ravens.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Play the ravens, and then we'll see.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
MarioPalmer
Veteran

MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Play the ravens, and then we'll see.
Yeah, they beat the Ravens then they are one of the top 10 teams in the league for sure. This upcoming week is their biggest test of the season so far. I really can't wait.
MarioPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope...they have a fatal flaw in their kicking game's blocking scheme. :D

The Bengals definitely have a wild card shot if they can execute their game plan on the bad teams left on their schedule.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:26 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioPalmer View Post
Yeah, they beat the Ravens then they are one of the top 10 teams in the league for sure. This upcoming week is their biggest test of the season so far. I really can't wait.
Bingo. You want to get ahead? Beat the best team in your division.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Nope...they have a fatal flaw in their kicking game's blocking scheme. :D

The Bengals definitely have a wild card shot if they can execute their game plan on the bad teams left on their schedule.
That fatal flaw is Brad St. Louis. Mr. Pressure.....not really he can't snap anymore.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
MarioPalmer
Veteran

MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer

Saw an interesting stat on Monday Night Football. They said that 64% of teams that go 3-1 in the first 4 games of the season go to the playoffs. If thats so, then I hope we are the 64% and not the 36% that doesn't..LOL
MarioPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote