Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

View Poll Results: Who ya got?
Baltimore Ravens 8 61.54%
Cincinnati Bengals 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Man he is, I just can't remember who said it though... :D

It's still only 5 games in though.
It's over, you don't lose meaningful in division home games like that and expect everything to be ok.......they're finished. But we'll find a way to go 8-8 or 9-7 and ruin the draft as well.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For a Bengal fan this was a pretty emotional game due to Zimmer's wife passing. They played inspired football. Your D penalties on the last drive gave Palmer the shot that he needed.

Your defense is still very solid. I think the conference will go down to the wire, I'm just happy the Bengal's can compete this year. Was impressed with oher, wish we would of drafted him verses Andre Smith.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Igniter View Post
For a Bengal fan this was a pretty emotional game due to Zimmer's wife passing. They played inspired football. Your D penalties on the last drive gave Palmer the shot that he needed.

Your defense is still very solid. I think the conference will go down to the wire, I'm just happy the Bengal's can compete this year. Was impressed with oher, wish we would of drafted him verses Andre Smith.
I wish you would have drafted Oher as well, then I could be wearing my #58 Mauauluga Ravens jersey right now, or my #88 Britt Ravens jersey right now.

And before you Ravens fans jump on that like everything else I say, I like Oher I just think those other 2 would be better for us, at bigger positions of need.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I wish you would have drafted Oher as well, then I could be wearing my #58 Mauauluga Ravens jersey right now, or my #88 Britt Ravens jersey right now.

And before you Ravens fans jump on that like everything else I say, I like Oher I just think those other 2 would be better for us, at bigger positions of need.
If we didn't have Oher right now, we'd be screwed on both sides of the line while Gaither is out. Do you really want Cousins manning the left side? Oher was, is, and will always be a good pick for us. I know you like Oher but to say that Rey or Britt (well, Rey especially. Britt would help) would help us so much more than Oher doesn't seem plausible.
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 05:24 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
If we didn't have Oher right now, we'd be screwed on both sides of the line while Gaither is out. Do you really want Cousins manning the left side? Oher was, is, and will always be a good pick for us. I know you like Oher but to say that Rey or Britt (well, Rey especially. Britt would help) would help us so much more than Oher doesn't seem plausible.
If we didnt draft Oher we would have signed another OT so it wouldn't necessarily be Cousins. And yes Rey would help us more than Oher, with Rey Rey next to Ray Ray our D remains elite against the run. But you are now seeing that Tavares Gooden is nowhere near ready to be a starter and we have no one who is ready other than Ray at ILB. Ellerbe is not but I think he will eventually be the guy. Jameel McClain is garbage, it would be nice to have Rey Rey, and then it will have been even nicer to have Rey Rey to takeover when Ray Ray retires after this year or next.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Staying at 26 and taking Maualuga then trading up in rd 2 for Loadholt >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oher and Kruger.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If we didnt draft Oher we would have signed another OT so it wouldn't necessarily be Cousins. And yes Rey would help us more than Oher, with Rey Rey next to Ray Ray our D remains elite against the run. But you are now seeing that Tavares Gooden is nowhere near ready to be a starter and we have no one who is ready other than Ray at ILB. Ellerbe is not but I think he will eventually be the guy. Jameel McClain is garbage, it would be nice to have Rey Rey, and then it will have been even nicer to have Rey Rey to takeover when Ray Ray retires after this year or next.
Our run D is still elite, but today we just sucked in all phases of the game. We were only giving up 2.6 per carry before this game, and I don't think that it has gone above 3.5 after it. You also say that we would have signed another tackle, but who? There wasn't anybody on the market that was even close to be a capable starter. Especially on the right side, which is where we would have looked since Gaither had/still has the left side.

I do agree that Gooden hasn't looked like what our coaches and many fans thought he was. I have this really bad feeling that we might switch to a 4-3 base/full time defense in the near future. We don't have any LB's on defense that can plug the middle and take on blocks, and our 3-4 defensive end depth could disappear after this season. I don't like it, but our team might be better suited for it in the future.

EDIT: I should also say that our FO and coaches may have been planning to go to a 4-3, and that's why we didn't go with Rey. We already have a ton of young MLBs on this team and we will also get Jason Phillips back at some point. I've had this feeling since we hired Harbaugh as a coach and Mattison as a DC. The 4-3 will be coming to Baltimore, for better or for worse.

Last edited by coordinator0 : 10-11-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think this years draft is going to be huge for us, we are losing talent fast. Hopefully Ozzie & Co. can find some studs this year. also, just wanted everyone to see this since it was in the bottom of the last page

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
I think the Ravens are definitely coming back down to Earth, they destroyed two POS teams and barely beat San Diego, yet when a team with a legit QB comes around, they are picked apart throughout the whole game. They are terrible on 3rd down and our offense isn't good enough to carry this team without help from the defense. It's the defense that is killing the Baltimore Ravens, the offense CAN compliment them.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey ERU you obviously bring up Britt and Maluga for no other reason to bash Ozzie. If he drafted Britt I think you would be bitching about how our o-line looked like crap. Oher shut down the NFL sack leader today, he is the right pick for this season, and the next 10 years, Ozzie actually knows what he is doing and he couldnt pass up getting 2 bookend tackles for 10 years, OHers potential is far greater then Loadholt

What was up w/ McGahee he only got the ball twice I guess he is in the dog house again

Ray Rice is a freaking beast, his heart makes Jared Gaither look like a midget. I think he will be a back that can never be a feature back but will be very good in a split back system

everyone talks trash on Walker when he is the only guy in the secondary that will step up and attempt to break up a pass.

In that drive the refs had bullcrap calls on us, 1st there was Pass Interference w/ Ocho Cinco on Foxworth, then that pass interference on Walker was BS as well.

WTF was Ray thinking that hit was compeltly unecessary, I guess he didnt mean for it to be helmet to helmet.

We gotta control our penalties, the past 2 games we had 8+ penaltys that is unacceptable

Also guys we hung w/ a very good team today, the bengals are for real. Its not the end of the world, I predicted we split w/ the Bengals so I am not freaking as much as you guys.

Last edited by Ravens1991 : 10-11-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Ravens1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys last year we were 2-3 at this point and we just got raped up the ass by Indy we lost 31-3 and we came with in minutes of making it to the super bowl. So all hope isnt lost year fellas
Old 10-11-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On a good note Ed Reed got a mean ass pick 6.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

-Garbage officiating
-Garbage offensive play outside of Ray Rice
-Garbage cornerback play
-Garbage run defense
-Oher was a great pick
Old 10-11-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I kind of think the CBs are getting 2 much crap for this game, Palmer is a top 5 QB when healthy with 4 quality WR and a star in Ocho Cinco. Our pass rush wasnt anything special. I do agree Carr sucks and why isnt Webb getting time, I think Webb will be a very good CB in this league we should get him time. Henry is a mismatch waiting to happen on our CBs.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

I don't think our corners were that bad this game, but they've been below average all season. Either our scheme or our players has to change.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
-Garbage officiating
-Garbage offensive play outside of Ray Rice
-Garbage cornerback play
-Garbage run defense
-Oher was a great pick
You say garbage play... but do you think it had anything to do with the guys on the opposite side of the field? It was a good game between 2 very good teams. The Walker PI call was questionable he was all over Ocho's back... but the refs missed the PI on Ocho as well, but thats part of the game. Stuff happens you can't play without the refs so live with it. You still have 11 games left to play...
crites09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perrish Cox next year in the 1st.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Never said Oher wasn't a good pick, I don't bash Ozzie for that......nice second rd pick though.....

My argument is this

Great rookie LB, very good rookie RT > Great rookie RT, and nothing

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

I wanna know why the defense is being blamed for this game?

Not only did they only allow 17 points, they also put 7 ******* POINTS ON THE BOARD!! OUR OFFENSE SUCKED BALLS TODAY!!! This was like we rewound the clock 4 years.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wanna know why the defense is being blamed for this game?

Not only did they only allow 17 points, they also put 7 ******* POINTS ON THE BOARD!! OUR OFFENSE SUCKED BALLS TODAY!!! This was like we rewound the clock 4 years.
Eh, your offense is young, it's going to have off days :P
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Eh, your offense is young, it's going to have off days :P
Understood, but that doesnt mean when they have an off day we should blame our defense.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-11-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The defense just didn't come through in the clutch.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by America View Post
The defense just didn't come through in the clutch.
The offense came through on 1 drive the entire day. When we had the lead and our D made the stop and got the ball back to our O, our O couldnt string together a drive to get the remaining time off the clock. The D was on the field all day, our O wore our D down, this lost is 110% our offenses fault.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-12-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I kind of think the CBs are getting 2 much crap for this game, Palmer is a top 5 QB when healthy with 4 quality WR and a star in Ocho Cinco. Our pass rush wasnt anything special. I do agree Carr sucks and why isnt Webb getting time, I think Webb will be a very good CB in this league we should get him time. Henry is a mismatch waiting to happen on our CBs.
AGREED! I garauntee some toothless dundalk trash will call into the radio shows tomorrow and say "Foxworth sucks what happened on that long play to Chris Caldwell (because they never say the 100% right name of the player they mean, obviously Im referring to Chris Henry down the sidelines)" neverm,ind the fact that Carson Palmer was allowed to stand in the pocket for 5 seconds then roll out. Corners can't cover that long no matter who they are not even Nnamdi.

We have no consistent pass rush what so ever, and it really sucks to watch Trevor Pryce get held time after time without it being called once. Thats the only ref bitching Ill do.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 10-12-2009, 07:50 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think BOTH sides of the ball played pretty below average. We can go all day blaming the Defense or just the offense, but I think it was both. The Defense couldn't get stops on third down whether it was a penalty or just the Bengals making a play. They couldn't stop Cedric Benson, and when you can't stop the run, it is very hard to win.

Now on the offense, they couldn't convert third downs, had somewhat of a run game but the pass game was all check downs are screens, and the Bengals defense was all over that. They didn't contest the Bengals corners deep at all and I think they were just to conservative. They couldn't control Time of Possession, which is huge for a team like the Ravens.

Special Teams did there job, no major turnovers and not giving up anything big. that in my book is a solid job.

Now, enough about the loss to Cincinnati, here's what I think they gatta do to beat Minnesota-

the offense has to control time of possession and convert third downs, doing that will keep Adrian Peterson and that potent offense off the field. It will be hard to run the ball against Minnesota so I hope they choose to favor the pass. Hopefully Jared Gaither will play, we need him AND Oher on the line to fend off the best defensive player in football right now, Jared Allen.

Defensively, they need to hold Adrian Peterson, they can't have missed tackles and allow AP to make plays. Secondly, they NEED to get pressure, for the past two games Brady and Palmer have had ALL DAY to throw, and like ERU said, any good corner will get beat if hey don't get somewhat of a pass rush. Mattison needs to be more creative and the players need to preform better. I just don't see the players playing for him, like they did for Rex Ryan. They need to do something this week in order to get some pass rush, hell, activate Paul Kruger. I also think they need to key Percy Harvin, they always have trouble with the small quick guys(Darren Sproles & Chris Johnson) Hopefully, our D-line won't get manhandled.

And on the topic of taking Rey Mauauluga or Kenny Britt over Michael Oher, thats just nonsense. How many Tackles in this league can play on the right side one week and then switch over to the left and shut down the NFL's sack leader the next week? Freaking veterans can't do that, yet Michael Oher did a fantastic job, I'm telling you, that kid is going to be a stud, hell, I wouldn't even rule him out being better than Jared Gaither. Rey Mauauluga and Kenny Britt have done solid jobs as well, but the games are won in the trenches and I have to say, when the Ravens have Gaither in there, they have one of the best o-lines. Britt would have been nice but Oher was better value at the pick and a much safer pick. As for Rey, we already have Gooden, McClain, Ellerbe, and soon will get Phillips back. I just think adding a bookend tackle would be better than an average ILB, especially since we are stacked at LB.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
AGREED! I garauntee some toothless dundalk trash will call into the radio shows tomorrow and say "Foxworth sucks what happened on that long play to Chris Caldwell (because they never say the 100% right name of the player they mean, obviously Im referring to Chris Henry down the sidelines)" neverm,ind the fact that Carson Palmer was allowed to stand in the pocket for 5 seconds then roll out. Corners can't cover that long no matter who they are not even Nnamdi.

We have no consistent pass rush what so ever, and it really sucks to watch Trevor Pryce get held time after time without it being called once. Thats the only ref bitching Ill do.
I live in Dundalk...........................:(
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote