Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-12-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Heads Up 7 Up, and 4 Corners destroyed tag and hide and seek.
And Cops and Robbers and Duck, Duck, Goose destroy Heads up 7 Up.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Fantasy was always a game(s) that I was going to get around to playing but never did.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

I still own my original PS1 version of this game and play it all the time. Other then Heroes, probably my all time favorite game.
The only ever RPG i played all the way through, and i was shattered when it was over.

I've tried every FF since and I can't play them because i just want them to be more like FF7.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started playing this game online called Torpia.

http://www.torpia.com/

Last edited by Splat : 10-13-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We used to play a game when I was a kid called "butts up". It was basically a way for us to throw a racket ball at each other as hard as we could and not get in trouble for being violent.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I started playing this game online called Torpia.

http://www.torpia.com/
I have been playing this off and on all day now and I'm starting to really like it but it takes some patience.

Its pretty much building up your village(s) then defending them with the help from other players.

If any one starts playing it I would for sure go threw the tutorial befor you go off on your own it not only helps you learn the game but gives you valuable supplies.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just remembered about Wall Ball. That was a fun game. I used to play it when I was on swim team growing up and had to wait 4 hours for one 20 second swim race.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/p...l-time/1363158

Top 10: Sports Video Games Of All Time

No.10 -- Madden NFL 2005

No. 9 -- SSX 3

No.8 -- NBA Street Vol. 2

No.7 -- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003

No.6 -- World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International

No. 5 -- MLB 09: The Show

No. 4 -- NFL 2K1

No.3 -- NHL '94

No.2 -- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

No.1 -- Punch Out!!

Rating system.

Replay value

Legend rating

Final score
Old 10-17-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer Madden 06 to 05 because the rookies in the draft were somewhat decent, and they implemented the Truck Stick. But 05 is right behind it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm pretty high on Madden 06 as well I still play it on PS2 alot great game.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden 06 for original Xbox was by far my fave Madden. Truck stick ftw. Way better then that stupid highlight stick in the new ones. Running was way better in the old games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome to see NBA Street Vol 2 on there. That was by far my favorite basketball game ever. Sooooooo much fun.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm more of an MMO player than console player. I played EverQuest and WoW for years and I'm currently playing Aion.

My favorite console game of all time has and will always be Final Fantasy 2 with Chrono Trigger coming in a close second.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
I'm more of an MMO player than console player. I played EverQuest and WoW for years and I'm currently playing Aion.
I never really got in to either of those but I did play City of Heroes awhile back and my brother was like addicted to that game at one time.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post

My favorite console game of all time has and will always be Final Fantasy 2 with Chrono Trigger coming in a close second.
Im playing Aion right now as well. I played wow for 4 years and finally quit playing last march.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anybody play Cyber Nations any more??
Old 10-18-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Awesome to see NBA Street Vol 2 on there. That was by far my favorite basketball game ever. Sooooooo much fun.
One of the most fun games Ive ever played. Its ridiculously fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:06 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played EverQuest for awhile and then Dark Age of Camelot for some time. Tried Warhammer for a spell last year. Fundamentally against WoW. Im thinking of playing Aion, have been for awhile, but seeing where I know people playing before i get it.

My favorite game is Final Fantasy 3(6)
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:33 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Played EverQuest for awhile and then Dark Age of Camelot for some time. Tried Warhammer for a spell last year. Fundamentally against WoW. Im thinking of playing Aion, have been for awhile, but seeing where I know people playing before i get it.

My favorite game is Final Fantasy 3(6)
I recommend Aion. Im lovin this game seriously. People keep saying they dont play because its a wow rip off. but the more I play and the higher level i get, i see more and more differences.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:45 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aion is fun if you like obscenely long ffxii style grinds.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 11-10-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Playing any thing?
Old 11-10-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I spent thousands of hours on Graal. www.graalonline.com

Played so many different servers there too.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best. Game. Ever.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post

Best. Game. Ever.
I lost my first year in middle school to Zelda on N64. Before that, I used to cheat at War...Pulling cards from the bottom. Now though, I have moved on to Crazy Taxi on DreamCast. Jk.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote