Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not be upset at all if the Saints traded for either Roscoe Parrish or Derrick Johnson or both. Derrick Johnson playing SAM next to Jonathan Vilma would be awesome.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:40 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal

According to Glazer, the Raiders are looking to trade Nnamdi. If a contender picks up a talent like that, it'll turn into a massive pickup.
Niners have a ton of cap room, and an extra 1st... and Dre Bly is a ****-up... Doubt they even consider it though.
Asomugha is way to pricey, he's a legit Pro Bowler & Al Davis will want a 1st & a CB. I'd love it if the 9ers swindled him & Asomugha moved across the Bay for Dre Bly, who has too much mileage on him, & their own 1st next yr b/c Carolina's 1st looks to be a lot earlier pick next April & a keeper.

Speaking of trade bait ****-ups, Merriman in SD still has that ? over his head about full recovery from his knee injury & the whole slapping Tila Tequila around PR nightmare, AJ Smith would love to move him, but his pricetag would be as high or higher than Asomugha's. Smith & Merriman are a marriage made in hell, I think Merriman stays put & Smith will find a reason to release him this offseason. Isnt Merriman in a contract yr. though?
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless there's no CBA. If that's true Merriman will be a RFA, otherwise yah he's in his last year.

Chargers have traded Clinton Hart for FA Ian Scott.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just thought about what our D would look like if we traded Ross and a first for Aso, yeah, I've got wood. Best set of corners in the league by far with the best DL, we could win the superbowl even if teams start stopping our passing game by doubling Smith and bringing heat.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I think about it the more I think the Chiefs will be making a move it might not be a "big time" trade they seem to be wanting as many draft picks as they can get.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This appeared on Sports Illustrated. Don't know if it's already been posted before:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...#ixzz0Tw7SwiPB

It's going on six weeks into the NFL season and a whopping nine teams still have no more than one victory.

Some two-win teams are not exactly storming toward a playoff push, either. I'm talking to you, Seahawks, Redskins and Texans. The separation of haves and have-nots has come early in 2009 ... could Christmas come early, too?

The NFL trade deadline, which comes Tuesday, is tempting teams with many luscious possibilities. Sure, there are built-in difficulties making in-season NFL trades. Namely, the NFL salary cap, the early date of the trade deadline, terminology issues and teams' unwillingness to move draft picks all make in-season trades risky and rare.

Teams would much rather deal in the offseason, when they know much more about free agents, the draft class and overall team needs. Nothing illustrated the potential explosive dangers of dealing in-season than what happened 20-years ago this month, when the Minnesota Vikings in essence dealt three Super Bowl titles to the Cowboys for Herschel Walker.

Still, this year is different. Bad teams are desperate to build for the future. Good teams are desperate to add that one ingredient that could turn into magic. Already, the Jets have acquired a game-breaker in Braylon Edwards from Cleveland in exchange for a couple of players and a pair of prime draft picks. Rumors are swirling in Buffalo and Chicago about a potential landscape-changing deal involving Terrell Owens. Underachieving mid-tier teams like the Cowboys, Packers and Cardinals are in need of a jolt.

So let's look at some deals that make sense. Some are based on reports of players potentially on the move. Others likely won't happen, but sure do make sense.

• Bengals T Anthony Collins for Packers DE Aaron Kampman

Talk about a trade that makes sense. This would solve some severe issues on both sides of the deal.

The popular Packers end, Kampman, is miscast in Dom Capers' 3-4 defense. When he played end in a 4-3 -- which the Bengals play -- Kampman was a Pro Bowl player who racked up huge sack numbers. Since switching to linebacker in the 3-4, he has just one sack.

Meanwhile, the Bengals obviously find themselves in a unique position of being able to make a big run. They need help on the defensive line, pressuring the quarterback, and Kampman would bring great professionalism and class to the club. It could be a big-time, fate-changing type move for the Bengals.

As for the Packers, they are having big issues protecting quarterback Aaron Rodgers. He simply does not have the time to get the ball to game-breaking receiver Greg Jennings, who has just 11 catches.

Jennings normally is not one to bark and howl like a T.O. or Chad Ochocinco, but said this week, "When I'm in the meeting and I'm looking at myself running wide open and I'm not getting the opportunity, yes, I am [mad]."

Collins would be a loss to the Bengals' line, but just how big of one? The Bengals already were showing a preference to versatile second-year lineman Dennis Roland, rotating him with Collins. Also, underachieving first-round draft pick Andre Smith is improving rapidly from the broken foot that sidelined him and apparently Bengals coaches are getting favorable reports on his conditioning.

• Bills WR Terrell Owens to the Bears for a second-round draft pick

So, you want to be a contender, Chicago? It's going to cost you. Bears fans could argue for hours over whether T.O. would be worth a prime draft pick, but opportunities like this come along very rarely. Just as important, the NFC North -- specifically the Vikings -- are not going to come back to the pack.

Even if Owens has not been the same T.O. he was in the past, the simple fact is that on good teams he commands extra attention and opens things up for other facets of the game. T.O. has just 12 receptions through five games. He hasn't said it, but rest assured he'd be ecstatic to head to Chicago.

This T.O. trade talk has been a hot Internet rumor, but really it makes sense for both sides. The Bills are a train wreck and soon will have a new head coach.

New head coaches LOVE draft picks and hate egocentric, entitled problem children. This deal helps Buffalo on both fronts.

• Browns QB Brady Quinn for Titans QB Vince Young

Whaaaaa? Yeah, you heard me right. This would be much more than trading one guy who likes to go shirtless when he parties for another guy who likes to go shirtless when he parties. The beauty of this deal is much more than -- here it comes -- skin deep.

Tennessee has a core group of talent -- specifically a superb running game and very good defense -- that one season ago went 13-3. Kerry Collins is on his last legs and VY is a quarterback who can only use his legs. It's clear Jeff Fisher and the Titans staff have exactly ZERO confidence in VY.

The same is true for Quinn in Cleveland. Head coach Eric Mangini gave Quinn a legit chance to win the job and Quinn never did a whole lot to make the decision for Mangini. But there are coaches and scouts who believe Quinn truly does have the skill set and potential to be a good NFL quarterback. Put him in a solid environment, surrounded by quality coaches and good complementary talent and he could make plays. That's Tennessee.

As for VY, a move to Cleveland would offer Mangini a nice Wildcat-type threat for the future and other options with Young on the field. Mangini already has proved he's willing to make the bold trade and he could be just the disciplinarian-type that VY needs. And make no mistake, the Browns still would draft a quarterback in 2010. VY would be an expensive role-player next year, but his cap number is roughly the same as Quinn's and his contract would be much less moving forward.

• Ravens DT Brandon McKinney and a late-round draft pick for Texans DB Dunta Robinson

The Ravens defense isn't nearly what it used to be. There remains star power with Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata and Ray Lewis, but the production has faltered. Two of the Ravens' wins have come against lowly Kansas City and Cleveland. The reason for the slip is a secondary that is in shambles.

Meanwhile, Dunta Robinson is wearing out his welcome in Houston, despite Pro Bowl talent. He whined about being franchised to the tune of $9.95 million this year. Robinson still has not yet recaptured the ferocious tackling ability he had before a 2007 knee injury. A change of scenery would do him well and pick up the Ravens' secondary.

The Texans, on the other hand, have been looking for some kind of run-stopping, two-gap big body tackle since their inception in 2002. McKinney would fit the mold, is still young and would free play-making linebackers DeMeco Ryans and Brian Cushing and end Mario Williams.

• Chiefs OLB Derrick Johnson for Steelers WR Limas Sweed

One player in the doghouse for another in the doghouse? Yup.

Both Johnson and Sweed clearly are on the block. The Steelers have seen enough of Sweed and are in the market more for a defensive end than a linebacker, considering Wednesday's news that defensive end Aaron Smith is out for the year with a shoulder injury.

Sweed is still young, however, and the rebuilding Chiefs' braintrust of GM Scott Pioli and head coach Todd Haley know a thing or two about rehabilitating the games of wide receivers. Ultimately, Sweed could be a good fit for quarterback Matt Cassel and a team in dire need of help at receiver.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin has made it clear that he's not exactly sure how his club will fill the void left by Smith's injury. He called it defensive end by committee. Clearly, there will be situations when an athletic pass-rusher like Johnson could help, even if it's not at defensive end.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd love for the Giants to trade for Keith Bulluck. He's on the last year of his contract, give the Titans a pick and you know what? I freakin' LOVE Bulluck and want him here <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take Dunta in Baltimore...............I would much rather get Asomugah(spelling) but he is WAY to expensive. I really don't see us doing much of anything but you never know
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tDJ for Sweed straight up is horrible.better be a draft pick coming back as well
Old 10-14-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sports Illustrated is ********.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see VY for Quinn strait up happening... Come on SI, this isn't Madden.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope if we give up Asomugha we get a few picks and a player.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I hope if we give up Asomugha we get a few picks and a player.
Should be more concerned about trading Seymour before he walks after this year and you lose the 2011 first rounder for nothing.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Should be more concerned about trading Seymour before he walks after this year and you lose the 2011 first rounder for nothing.
Franchise Tag is a great thing

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Franchise Tag is a great thing
That's true but I think there's serious drama on the horizon if that's what pans out. Long term deal needs to get hammered out.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that just made me dumber

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
that just made me dumber
It makes sense if you stare at my avi for a while.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It makes sense if you stare at my avi for a while.
i meant the SI Article

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i meant the SI Article
I contend that my post remains relevant. You may have to stare for quite a while though.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Shawne Merriman opposite of Demarcus Ware in Big D.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I want Shawne Merriman opposite of Demarcus Ware in Big D.
I don't think he gets moved...his value could not be lower right now. He's just not moving well.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think he gets moved...his value could not be lower right now. He's just not moving well.
You're right. He could always be traded at the end of the season.

He wouldn't come to Dallas anyways. Jerry will outsmart himself in thinking that it would be a bad move. lol
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You're right. He could always be traded at the end of the season.

He wouldn't come to Dallas anyways. Jerry will outsmart himself in thinking that it would be a bad move. lol
Jerry outsmarted Bill when he took Ware, didn't he? ;)
Old 10-14-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a huge fan of Limas Sweed but we do need help at WR. I don't see DJ for Sweed being exactly even or fair but eh.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Not a huge fan of Limas Sweed but we do need help at WR. I don't see DJ for Sweed being exactly even or fair but eh.
That trade is not going down SI is a joke if any thing it would be Sweed and a draft pick no way just a swap.