Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 10-12-2009, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My thoughts on week 5 vs Eagles

Just watched the game for a second time.

-Josh Johnson played very well, especially in the first half. If Clayton and Bryant didnt drop everything thrown their way, he would have had a monster stat line. I originally thought Freeman would start playing after the bye week but now I think JJ will keep the job for the entire season. I think he beats Carolina next week.

- Elbert Mack and Will Allen are awful. Why is Allen even out there now that Tanard is back?

- Winslow is a beast and needs to be targeted 15 times a game. Hopefully his knee holds up.

- Roy Miller is going to be a good starting NT in the future.

-Donald Penn is not only a great LT but can also catch the ball! He needs to be signed to a long term deal NOW. He might be the best player on the team.

-I believe Jeff Faine is back next week. If so, expect a huge boost to the run game. Mahan is pathetic.

-Gaines still sucks but i dont know what we can do with him...
Old 10-12-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
Just watched the game for a second time.

-Josh Johnson played very well, especially in the first half. If Clayton and Bryant didnt drop everything thrown their way, he would have had a monster stat line. I originally thought Freeman would start playing after the bye week but now I think JJ will keep the job for the entire season. I think he beats Carolina next week.

- Elbert Mack and Will Allen are awful. Why is Allen even out there now that Tanard is back?

- Winslow is a beast and needs to be targeted 15 times a game. Hopefully his knee holds up.

- Roy Miller is going to be a good starting NT in the future.

-Donald Penn is not only a great LT but can also catch the ball! He needs to be signed to a long term deal NOW. He might be the best player on the team.

-I believe Jeff Faine is back next week. If so, expect a huge boost to the run game. Mahan is pathetic.

-Gaines still sucks but i dont know what we can do with him...
Was anyone else surprised that Jimmy Wilkerson got 3 sacks? I was at first, until I remembered he was lining up against Winston Justice...

Just on Donald Penn, he is a good starting LT but he still seems to have trouble with smaller, agile pass rushers.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wilkerson had the quietest 3 sack game of all time. I watched the game twice and only realized he had 3 sacks when I saw it written on another message board.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:53 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the fact that we run zone blocking! First off Philly showed that we suck at it. Second we have a monster for a RG and a nice LG, these guys should be eatting D linemen for dinner. But no, we are asking them to cut there legs out. I would love next year if we go back to a man blocking. I see how NY, ATL and MIA run the ball and it sucks cause that could have been us. Do you know how many times I've seen D linemen shoot the gaps on us and our O linemen are pushing them in the back because there halfway past them... I think Phl did it to us five times and blew up the running play for a loss.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
I hate the fact that we run zone blocking! First off Philly showed that we suck at it. Second we have a monster for a RG and a nice LG, these guys should be eatting D linemen for dinner. But no, we are asking them to cut there legs out. I would love next year if we go back to a man blocking. I see how NY, ATL and MIA run the ball and it sucks cause that could have been us. Do you know how many times I've seen D linemen shoot the gaps on us and our O linemen are pushing them in the back because there halfway past them... I think Phl did it to us five times and blew up the running play for a loss.
To be fair they were sending 5-6-7-8 man blitzes the whole game. If we had an experience AND good QB this wouldn't have happened as often.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

our qb is awesome what are you talking about

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote