Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-20-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It hit 101 in New Mexico today.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:10 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope we get a real bad thunderstorm today, the window for the worst storms in my area usually ends right about now, and the chances of getting real strong storms pretty much flies out that window.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:16 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
It hit 101 in New Mexico today.
I'm not impressed

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnseen
When I windex the outside of the windows at the store I work at around 8:45, I start burning up within half a minute. then again I am wearing a shirt and tie, but welcome to Florida how can I help you
I'm leaving for Florida a week from Friday. Doing Jax, Orlando, and Miami all in a week.

You back in Orange Park, or are you still in Gainesville?

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 07-21-2010 at 10:38 AM.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So hot in the Bay Area last weekend I had to wash the pillowcases & bedding, don't you hate waking up drenched with sweat? I do.

Now the Pacific fog blew in & the high at the beaches today is around 50 with the wind howling at high velocity. Whatever happened to those balmy summer days everyone expects? People who don't think the climate is changing just arent paying attention
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
So hot in the Bay Area last weekend I had to wash the pillowcases & bedding, don't you hate waking up drenched with sweat? I do.

Now the Pacific fog blew in & the high at the beaches today is around 50 with the wind howling at high velocity. Whatever happened to those balmy summer days everyone expects? People who don't think the climate is changing just arent paying attention
Yeah, the weather in SoCal has been weird all summer.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's cause of el nino. South Dakota has been rainy all summer, like twice a week we get rain, and it's been ridiculous.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
It's cause of el nino. South Dakota has been rainy all summer, like twice a week we get rain, and it's been ridiculous.
ENSO only effect where you live during the winter months.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

Err, what balmy days are you talking about brother? Take it from someone who lived a block from Ocean Beach for two full summers, those balmy days don't show up until Autumn.

Although apparently some researchers determined that fog in San Francisco is 30% less than it was 100 years ago, which makes me believe that SF was just a permanent and massive fog bank during summer and winter back then. Maybe some climate change is good (and that is coming from someone that likes fog).
Old 07-21-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
SF was just a permanent and massive fog bank during summer and winter back then.
I bet the ancient natives loved that. I would.

Old 07-21-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ridiculously humid out today. Luckily my day goes work - movies - hockey - bed
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today, it's hotter than two rats ******* in a wool sock.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I bet the ancient natives loved that. I would.
It's funny. My facebook feed is full of people complaining about the crazy weather in the Bay Area. I swear people forget that this happens every summer. I can't remember the number of times when I living in the fog belt that I would wake up to a bright and sunny day, eat some breakfast, jump in the shower, and when I exited my apartment I couldn't see more than 20 feet in front of me due to some ridiculously cold fog.

The sad fact is that if it bugs you that much, go live in the Mission district. It's your only hope.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's funny. My facebook feed is full of people complaining about the crazy weather in the Bay Area. I swear people forget that this happens every summer. I can't remember the number of times when I living in the fog belt that I would wake up to a bright and sunny day, eat some breakfast, jump in the shower, and when I exited my apartment I couldn't see more than 20 feet in front of me due to some ridiculously cold fog.

The sad fact is that if it bugs you that much, go live in the Mission district. It's your only hope.
If it wasn't for the fog/cold weather and ridiculous cost of living, I would leave LA for the Bay in a heartbeat.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
If it wasn't for the fog/cold weather and ridiculous cost of living, I would leave LA for the Bay in a heartbeat.
The Mission is relatively cheap and is probably the last place in the entire Bay Area to see major fog (besides Marin County) because it's tucked behind Sutro Hill.

I was raised in Bay Area fog though, so I have a certain love for it. It has its seasons, so it's not like it's omnipresent or anything.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
If it wasn't for the ridiculous cost of living, lack of well paying jobs, and high taxes, I would leave Texas and return to the Bay in a heartbeat.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I was raised in Bay Area fog though, so I have a certain love for it.
Only someone who has experienced Bay Area fog would understand that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Only someone who has experienced Bay Area fog would understand that.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

That looks really ******* tight.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rainnnnnnn

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
That looks really ******* tight.
I love when it gets foggy here because it makes me reminiscent

Old 07-21-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
******* hippies

would love to hit that **** though

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good God an inch of snow in D.C. and all of a sudden it's bumper cars. D.C. has to be the worst driving place during times of snow because a single snow flake and ambulances are in full force.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Good God an inch of snow in D.C. and all of a sudden it's bumper cars. D.C. has to be the worst driving place during times of snow because a single snow flake and ambulances are in full force.
Lol. It's the same in south dakota. Yet we drive in it every year. You'd think we'd be use to it now right?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

More snow in Indy. Getting to work was a pain. It hasn't been too bad yet but usually it doesn't snow like this until at least January, usually February.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote