Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 10-14-2009, 01:28 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Band That Wouldn't Die

If you guys missed this, you missed a fantastic documentary about the Baltimore Colts leaving. It was on ESPN last night,and it is an incredible story of just how much the COlts meant to this city and how their leaving ripped out the heart of Baltimore for 12 years.

It also shows what an absolutely insane nutbag Irsay was. And what a classless d-ickhead Paul Tagliabue is, was, and always will be.

The main theme however talks about after the Colts left, how the Baltimore Colts Marching band would not stop playing. And how they toured NFL cities playing halftime shows to try to get football back to Baltimore. And how the Modell'smainly David used them to bridge the gap between the old Colts fans and the new Baltimore football fans to be like myself.

It brought back a lot of memories for me of the struggle to try to get an NFL team when I was growing up. I remember the "Give Baltimore The Ball" days, and how Tagliabue screwed us out of an expansion franchise to give it to blackout central Jacksonville.....smooth move d-ickhead!

In closing, great use of an hour of your time.....

Paul Tagliabue is a d-ickhead!!

Art Modell is an absolute Saint!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched it last night and it was awesome. I learned a lot about what happened. I don't care to much about the Baltimore Colts because that was before my time but that band made it possible for us to have the Baltimore Ravens.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I saw it, but w/ all this play like a Ravens marketing, not dropping the band is a "play like the Raven attribute" so god bless the band.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:36 AM    (permalink
barreh
Rookie

barreh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I wish I saw it, but w/ all this play like a Ravens marketing, not dropping the band is a "play like the Raven attribute" so god bless the band.
you can watch it on youtube. here are the links.

youtube video(part 1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh0f6voXp9g
youtube video(part 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmYiTPC2AtM
youtube video(part 3): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P2HfX41TzY
youtube video(part 4): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJpNmxLS1E
youtube video(part 5): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt7FNrb

Last edited by barreh : 10-15-2009 at 01:39 AM.
barreh is offline   Reply With Quote