Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-10-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
HuskerNation
Rookie

HuskerNation needs more cowbell.
Default Arizona DE: Louis Holmes

Anybody else really high on this guy? Absolutely perfect size at 6-6 270, and is also an athleitc freak that I bet could easily rattle off a sub 4.7 40. Had a very nice Junior season despite being the only real threat on that defense. I see him as almost a lock for the first round next year, unless he is injured. I hate to see this cause it's really not fair, but I do see a lot of Mario Williams in him, and that includes a bit of rawness as well. I really can't wait to see him play his senior season. Opinions?
HuskerNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he is ok, but i wouldn't even put him int he top 5 for DE's Next Year

this class is good, but next year has some freaks of nature

Calias Campbell
Lawrence Jackson
Vernon Gholston
Chris Ellis
Quentin Groves

maybe not even top 10

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Jeff82

Holmes is a talented DE, who has yet to even come close to reaching his full potential. I loved his film coming out of JUCO, especially when lined up at MLB.

A few other DEs next year are...

Derrick Harvey
Chris Harrington
Wallace Gillberry
Bruce Davis
Tyson Jackson
Brian Cushing (LB, who also plays DE)
Chris Long
Old 03-13-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.

I've seen Louis Holmes play a couple of times, very impressive size/speed. His athleticism is even enough to make very good at the point of attack. I think all the time he got last season equates to less than 1/2 a season, so he definetly has a lot to prove. This next class of DE's is very established and decorated, but by years end, Louis Holmes will be in the same conversation as the rest of them.

If he can maintain his progression and speed/size ratio I believe he will project to both 4-3 and 34 defense as a prospect.

He's already got a Hummer on 26's, hes always riding around campus in it. I hope I dont here anything about illegal money...
THIZZorDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Solomon
Veteran

Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.

Scott Wright is pretty high on him too. Has him as his second ranked senior DE for next year.