Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 10-18-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A key defensive stop at the end of a game?!?!?
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
DJM187
Rookie

DJM187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just 1 stop and we win!!
DJM187 is offline   Reply With Quote
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Raiders are actually getting some breaks.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did I call this one or what

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Does any1 know where I can watch this for free on the internet? IDK why but I have a feeling that we are going to play alright this game. We always seem to get our ass's handed to us for a few weeks then play a decent game against some1 we should be killed by.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM187 View Post
Just 1 stop and we win!!
We still need a first down. They have 2 timeouts and the 2 minute warning.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the **** do you not see that coming? Game over.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
DJM187
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
We still need a first down. They have 2 timeouts and the 2 minute warning.
Dont jinx it man.... it's in the bag
Old 10-18-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, I swear we run that same play 100 times a game. PA rollout and dump off to the FB. Can't believe the Eagles couldn't stop it. That should pretty much do it.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There it is. Great win!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football is a weird game indeed.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 10-18-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

The D played very well and the run game was solid. The overall effort was similar to week 1, we were swarming to the ball and hitting guys hard. JR still stinks but a win is a win.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Philly coaching FAAAIIILLL.

Ok this is what happens when you call a timeout at friggen 2:02.

Lets say they let the clock run down to the 2 minute warning with one timeout. You force the Raiders to run the ball to force Philly to burn their timeout.

Instead..... They use their last timeout with 2:02. This allows the Raiders to pass the ball one more time since it's going to hit the 2 minute warning anyways.

O well a win is a win!

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
The D played very well and the run game was solid. JR still stinks but a win is a win.
J-Roc wasnt that bad he still cant complete a pass to his WR if his life depended on it but he showed great decision and confidence at times hopefully he continues to develop and he doesent let this game go to his head and realizes he still needs some work. Factors of the game a strong running game and amazing defensive play calling. The pass rush is what kept us in this game this would of been a different story if we werent in Mcnabb's face all game.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Reason we won today was the D. We were finally allowed to blitz which made McNabb feel pressured everytime he dropped back. Routt showed up today when Asomugha got hurt and played well, Seymour is a beast, Scott showed us his potential, Zach Miller is our #1 offensive weapon and Fargas right now is still our best RB.

If we can play like this, get a healthy Gallery,Schilens and DMC back we should be a decent team.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 10-18-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm proud to be a Raider fan today.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
DJM187
Rookie

I havent been this excited over a win in a long, long, loooong time... Still hard to believe we beat a real good Eagles team...!! Very proud to be a Raiders fan right now and I will never ever pick against them again.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

congrats raiders! YAY!

I read earlier in this thread about Pierce, great point.

I called him a fat **** who runs his mouth too much (and I used fat **** A LOT during today's game, but I digress). Maybe he strategically did it to fire you guys up? Idk, didnt see the game but dayyyyyum am I happy about it! congrats guys! and thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
congrats raiders! YAY!

I read earlier in this thread about Pierce, great point.

I called him a fat **** who runs his mouth too much (and I used fat **** A LOT during today's game, but I digress). Maybe he strategically did it to fire you guys up? Idk, didnt see the game but dayyyyyum am I happy about it! congrats guys! and thanks!
The words he said were posted up in the locker room and highlighted.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Old 10-18-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is NICE. Dallas has a BYE and the Eagles, Giants and Redskins all lose. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
The words he said were posted up in the locker room and highlighted.
Then I must send him a thank-you gift too. :D
Old 10-18-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

Also props to Fargas for his blitz protection.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:

Old 10-18-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Also props to Fargas for his blitz protection.
Yes him and Gary Russell really bailed out J-Roc at times. IMO without the RB's picking up those blitzes we would have been sacked another 3 or 4 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GTdamn it haha

I started McNabb over brady and Maclin over Manningham just because of this game

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 01:52 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Kinda random but one thing noticed is JaMarcus has Russell on the back of te jersey, not J. Russell. Gary Russell is on the team and arnt they supose to change that?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707