Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-27-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best sports moment I've witnessed in person is the Jaguars running up 375 yards on the Colts at home.

In retrospect that was a bad thing, because the Jaguars lost three straight after that and the Colts went on to win the Superbowl. Meh.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
That is the game that really got me into football. Has a special place in my heart.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:55 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Die a horrible death for bringing that into my happy day
I remember arguing with my brother about this, him and I'm sure every Buffalo fan screaming that it was a foward lateral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
I remember arguing with my brother about this, him and I'm sure every Buffalo fan screaming that it was a foward lateral.
BECAUSE IT WAS A FORWARD PASS

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 2006 AFC Championship Game was the best thing I've ever watched on TV, ever.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:27 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

because im english under the age of 16 we play 5 aside where you have your QB, C and then you can have what else you want. Last defensive game of the season i had 16 solo tackles 5 assists, 6 sacks and 3 FF.....that was pretty much the entire defenses statistics, fond memories before my footballing career took a downward spiral, been out for a year and could be out for 3 more because of injury :(
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:15 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i took a massive shot in backyark football over the weekend...busted lip everywhere and I feel like I'm one bad move away from breaking my nose...

owie.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2007 Daytona 500 was maybe the greatest night of my life

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The greatest sports memories for me were the One yard short super bowl which the Rams won and the 06 world series when the Cards won.

Saddest memories were Super Bowl 36, I hate Adam Vinatieri I am glad u have a broken pelvis or whatever has u injured. Also the NFC Championship game Vikings against the Falcons. When the Rams suck, like this year and that year I secretly start cheering for the teams around me aka the Vikings and Packers, plus I really like Randy Moss and he makes me hate the Pats a little less, so when the Vikings lost that game I was sad.

Playing wise: I know this is really sad, but my biggest accomplishment playing is prolly from 5th grade where my career pitching line is 1 IP, 0 H, O R, O ER, 0 BB, 1 K, 0.00 ERA. Take that I have a perfect pitching line, granted one of the 2 ground outs was to right field and we got a really slow runner out at first and I am pretty sure my strikeout was a kid who is slightly mentally disabled, but hey don't judge.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
The 2006 AFC Championship Game was the best thing I've ever watched on TV, ever.
I remember that. Mostly because I was at a bar & grill with friends who do not watch football or sports in general. That was very awkward.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:)

:(

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was lucky enough to meet Rick Monday when I was in HS. He was friends with our baseball coach and came by for several practices.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
The greatest sports memories for me were the One yard short super bowl which the Rams won
That was the worse god d*mn moment. Not as bad as being up 3-0 and losing a baseball series but still bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The greatest non Lion sports memories for me were the One yard short super bowl. I was in literal awe of the epic-ness of what I just saw. The MOST jaw dropping moment in all of sport period.

Greatest Lions moment is when Barry made Charles Woodson tear his own ACL that was awesome.

Playing wise: I guess it was that fumble recovery that I got in my last time playing HS football. I rarely get to see the field so it was a particularly happy moment for me and my team mates.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 22, so I was born and bread in the world of Brett Favre since my entire Wisconsin family bleeds Green and Gold. The Packers played the New England Patriots in the 1st preseason game in 1996. Which was also the same year they beat the Patriots a couple months later in the Superbowl.

Anyways, after the game I was lucky enough to go into the locker room. With my kids XL (chubby child) Brett Favre jersey and Packer hat, I was able to get autographs from Reggie White, Desmond Howard, Robert Brooks, and THE Brett Favre.

Favre handed me back the newly signed jersey and said, "that #4 is pretty good eh kid?"

I've loved him ever since, and when he came to Lambeau and obliterated my emotions, feelings, and hope as a Packer fan...I thought, how is it possible I can love and hate someone so much at the same time. Haha, best moment of my sports life was back then in that locker room in 2nd grade.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hit for the cycle in little league one year, it was machine pitch and I was like 7 and it probably wasn't actually a homer, I'm sure the infielders just dinked it around like a bunch of idiots, but my game ball that I got said HR, 3B, 2B, 1B, and the triple was totally legit, so wooo me.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post

I was lucky enough to meet Rick Monday when I was in HS. He was friends with our baseball coach and came by for several practices.
Rick Monday, you made a great play

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote