Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-31-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow mccluster runs like 72 yards for rushing td then they bobble the xp snap and auburn picks it up and runs it in for 2 points. wow.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how bad is Iowa going to get beat by UF/Alabama?
Old 10-31-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that this was pretty, but I love that Bob Davies (and everyone else) is going to act like Iowa struggling to beat Indiana is the worst thing in the world, yet Alabama struggling to beat Tennessee or Florida struggling to beat Miss. St. were huge tests of character and great wins.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
We aren't even going to get there.

Honestly, I'm hoping we make the Rose Bowl. And there's about a 1% chance of this, but if we get an at-large bid I want to face Cincy. I think that would be an awesome game to watch for both teams.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-31-2009, 02:10 PM    (permalink
crisco0710
Rookie

crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crisco0710 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess everyone in the country just hates Texas. At least on this site.
crisco0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

I absolutely hate Iowa fans. They are slowly becoming one of my top worst fans in any sport.

I love their loyalty, but so many of them are complete dbags and idiots.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-31-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if we lose this game...my god. we're outplaying UCONN so hard but this is just wayy too close
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
if we lose this game...my god. we're outplaying UCONN so hard but this is just wayy too close
CMON RUTGERS!!!!!

I got your back scotty. I need someone to cheer for.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-31-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
CMON RUTGERS!!!!!

I got your back scotty. I need someone to cheer for.
yay!! <3

I wish i could've watched the iowa game so i can root for iowa for you
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
there is no way that texas should be ahead of the undefeated sec champion. outside of the conference texas plays nobody and oklahoma has a down year. big12 cg is going to be a joke so even when undefeated im not that impressed with texas possibly.

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yay!! <3

I wish i could've watched the iowa game so i can root for iowa for you
No, you don't wish you could have watched it. It's been really embarrassing and ugly.

Thanks for the support, though. :)

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisco0710 View Post
Nah you were right the first time, everyone in the country ^_^.

Kidding of course. If Iowa goes to the NC over Texas that's just ridiculous.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not that this was pretty, but I love that Bob Davies (and everyone else) is going to act like Iowa struggling to beat Indiana is the worst thing in the world, yet Alabama struggling to beat Tennessee or Florida struggling to beat Miss. St. were huge tests of character and great wins.
Because it's the SECheat. The media is on their knees sucking SEC dick week in and week out.
Old 10-31-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Nah you were right the first time, everyone in the country ^_^.

Kidding of course. If Iowa goes to the NC over Texas that's just ridiculous.
If Iowa is undefeated and Texas has 1 loss, it isn't. Otherwise, I'd prolly agree.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-31-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Iowa is undefeated and Texas has 1 loss, it isn't. Otherwise, I'd prolly agree.
Yeah, I was implying if both teams were undefeated. I should have typed it.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

stat win by the announcers:

11 UCONN players in the NFL

21 for Rutgers.

SUCK IT FORENCI!

<3
Quote:
Old 10-31-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chris todd pooch punt to the 1 yard line!! woo

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

<3 wond3RBoy

I really feel bad for Indiana fans after these last 2 weeks.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-31-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
About as bad as Utah got beat by Alabama.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

I don't think there's ever been an uglier 18 point win in the history of college football.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-31-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think there's ever been an uglier 18 point win in the history of college football.
Iowa -17 1/2 looks wonderful to me.:)
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs ToldLikeItIs ToldLikeItIs ToldLikeItIs ToldLikeItIs

Stanzi for Heisman.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe Iowa is going to win despite 5 INTs by Stanzi. That's ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as the fact that he has 300+ yards passing on only like 14 completions
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
Stanzi for Heisman.
Those 5 INTs probably beg to differ
Old 10-31-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I think Ryan Nassib is going to be a solid QB for Syracuse next year