Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2009, 09:33 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Official Halloween horror film thread

Nominate your faves you want to see this Halloween wk. to scare yourself silly. Pls. comment & offer other films for our posters to rent.

Let's take a genre approach here. I'll go 1st with my favorites, vampire films:

Shadow of the Vampire --
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_of_the_Vampire
Wm. Dafoe got an Oscar nomination for his role as Max Shrek (means Maximum Fear in English) in the making of Murnau's Nosferatu, itself one of the scariest silent films ever made

The Lost Boys -- Major cult film box office success filmed in Santa Cruz, CA, "Murder Capital of the US," really campy with lots of subtle humor, Jim Morrison iconography, creepy atmosphere, & a killer rock soundtrack. It made Jason Patric, an underrated actor, a real star.

30 Days of Night -- Vamps invade Barrow, AK where there's no sun for a month. Stars Josh Hartnett & John Huston's son Tony as the vampire pack leader. Very gory with everything shot against show-white background for stark contrast, almost a B&W movie.

Bram Stoker's Dracula -- One of Coppolla's best & most beautifully imagistic films, very Victorian atmosphere, female characters depicted like Pre-Raphaelite paintings. Gary Oldman gives one of the best Draculas ever, lots of vamp nudity & fiercely erotic scenes in the Director's Cut. Keanu Reeves & Winona Ryder did terrible English accents & mucked it up badly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracula_%281992_film%29

Interview With the Vampire -- There's a good reason Anne Rice took out that full-pg ad in VARIETY protesting the casting of of Tom Cruise & Brad Pitt in this film, they suck (no pun intended). A very young Kirsten Dunst is great, & the awesome cinematography redeems it, the scenes in NOLA with the French Qtr. fire & the Paris Grand Guignol theater scenes are fantastic, Antonio Banderas also miscast though. Very close to Rice's 1976 book. Christian Slater is wasted as the reporter here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intervi...ire_Chronicles

Salem's Lot ('79) -- With David Soul.Very close to Stephen King's novel, btw my personal fave among his many works.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem%2...mini-series%29
Inferior to :
Salem's Lot (04) -- Rob Lowe's arguably best performance as the protagonist. Great supporting cast featuring Donald Sutherland & Andre Braugher.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%27Sale..._miniseries%29
Rutger Hauer as the master vampire, got it right 2nd time around. 1st time was:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer -- Joss Whedon's prequel to TV series, best vamp parody film ever, Polanski's Fearless Vampire Killers is a close 2nd. Whedon, a 3rd generation screenwriter, is just pure genius, see Firefly/Serenity & Dollhouse & you'll see what I mean. Paul Rubens should have been Oscar nominated for his vamp sidekick role, his comic death scene replayed at the end like a blooper reel.

There are lots more, Halloween is Saturday, so fire away & have fun.

Edit: Do NOT rent Van Helsing. You will want your rental fee & 2 hrs of your life back. Too much CG & elaborate stunts mar this forever, not even Kate Beckinsale in a tight leather corset can save it.... I could say the same for her in the Underworld films too.

Last edited by LizardState : 10-28-2009 at 09:44 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You said Halloween but I'll I heard was candy candy candy...
Old 10-28-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what is halloween

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:28 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

American Psycho. My go to movie during Halloween.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Van Helsing was good. What is with you people over examining movies?!!! take them for what they are! Some people like acting (most of this board) and some people like over the top effects(me). That being said the original 13 ghost scares me, even though the effects are bad (but what eva it was shot in the 50's).

I would give The Messengers a try. I don't what people on here think about it but I thought it was pretty scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anything with boobs.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Anything with boobs.
Attack of the killer boobs?
Old 10-28-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Attack of the killer boobs?
You have no idea.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:33 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

George Romero's "Dead" series is always good. If you haven't seen the original Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead, then check them out. There's plenty of action, and unlike a ton of horror films the story is well written. Same thing with Day of the Dead too, but that's a little slow.

The Phantasm series is brilliant. If you want your mind ******, then rent, or buy if you're a super genius like myself, the series. The second movie just got released in the U.S. on DVD so yay!

The original Nightmare on Elm Street was one of the best horror movies ever. In traditional Hollywood fashion they're going to **** it up by having a damn remake soon. So it's best to watch what really started before Hollywood turns Freddy into a metal listening child molester.

The Orphanage is a Spanish movie about a woman who lives with her son and husband in a house that used to be her old orphanage. I won't say more, but it's really good on atmosphere. There aren't many cheap scares, so I recommend it to anyone wanting to be scared.

Ginger Snaps is an independent Canadian horror movie, and it comes on IFC this week. It's about two sisters in high school that are pretty close and weird. One is obsessed with death, and she gets attacked by a werewolf at night. Well Ginger, that's her name, starts turning into a werewolf, and the movie is about the changes she goes through, and how her sister is reacting to it.

With the Friday the 13th series you know what you're going to get. It's a way to see people get murdered in some sick, twisted, and creative ways. It's a guilty pleasure of mine because I don't like most of the crap that followed in it's vein. You shouldn't rent these movies, because they're cheaper to buy. If you know where to look, you can find them for 3-7 dollars.

The Saw series is the 2000's Friday the 13th, but with more structured story telling. There's always a little nugget of wisdom in the midst of the crazy killings. Like Friday the 13th, you can find Saw for really cheap so you should buy it instead of renting.

Halloween 1 & 2 are really the only good movies of the series. The rest are just nostalgia, and Rob Zombie should be punched in the face for his -10 movies. Just stick with Halloween 1 & 2 if you want good movies. If you want cheap kills then watch 4-Resurrection.

Some others to check out are Dog Soldiers, It, Evil Dead 1 & 2, Suspiria and it's sequel Inferno, Candyman, The Descent, and Dawn of the Dead 2004.

The big thing with horror is that you have to sift through some real crap before you get to the good stuff. A lot of the really good ones are indy films. There isn't a big studio to mess with the director's vision.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lost Boys is one of my favorites.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 10-28-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Return of the Living Dead
Re-Animator
An American Werewolf in London
Fright Night
Halloween
Friday 6 Jason Lives
Nightmare 1
Ginger Snaps
DOTD
High Tension
Trick 'r Treat is a cool new halloween movie, I really dig it.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will probably watch one of Rec or Let the Right One In. I have both sitting in front of me and haven't watched either yet.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let the Right One In was a snooze fest. Not scary.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone that doesn't like Night of the Living Dead should have an abortion.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Halloween viewing purposes I suggest those who haven't seen it watch Drag Me To Hell Saturday. It is new so effects junkies will like it and it is a whole lot of fun which is why it would make a great Halloween night viewing (preferable under the influence).
Old 10-28-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant go wrong with the horror movie that created Jason, Freddie and every1 else..... HALLOWEEN

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
For Halloween viewing purposes I suggest those who haven't seen it watch Drag Me To Hell Saturday. It is new so effects junkies will like it and it is a whole lot of fun which is why it would make a great Halloween night viewing (preferable under the influence).
DMTH got great reviews & good buzz -- Sam Raimi is back!!

Quote:
The Phantasm series is brilliant. If you want your mind ******, then rent, or buy if you're a super genius like myself, the series. The second movie just got released in the U.S. on DVD so yay!
Always liked Phantasm, the evil dwarf army, grave-robbing & scorched earth left across the smalltown Northwest, Angus Scrim (love that name) as the Tall Man, those metal spheres with blades popping out them that stick in your head, what's not to like? Did you notice at the end of the credits to the 1st one the copyright infringement disclaimer statement says "... violators will be subject to the MPAA, to the (etc, etc), & to the wrath of the Tall Man." Great stuff

Last edited by LizardState : 10-30-2009 at 10:06 AM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

salem's lot ftw. the old one with hutch. vampire in that movie scares the hell outta me.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I will make my own Halloween marathon -

Gotta start with Dawn of the Dead (OG)
After that I am lightening the mood with Dead Alive
I think I would move on to Battle Royale from there (not really Halloween but full of blood and gore)
I have a soft spot for Hostel
To keep me awake I would throw in Cannibal Holcaust
To finish the whole thing off with either Evil Dead 2 or Re-Animator, I can't decide as both are ******* awesome

Now I realized I left off The Shining, I guess I will save it for next years horror marathon that I won't actually take part in
Old 10-28-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
Re-Animator
Fright Night
Halloween
Friday 6 Jason Lives
Nightmare 1
Ginger Snaps
DOTD
High Tension
I forgot about Fright Night and An American Werewolf in London. I might go out and buy them right now. Tell me more about Trick 'r Treat. Is it a serious horror or a comedy one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I will probably watch one of Rec or Let the Right One In. I have both sitting in front of me and haven't watched either yet.
Wow how could I forget [REC]? That movie was pretty damn good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

Always liked Phantasm, the evil dwarf army, grave-robbing & scorched earth left across the smalltown Northwest, Angus Scrim (love that name) as the Tall Man, those metal spheres with blades pooping out them that stick in your head, what's not to like? Did you notice at the end of the credits to the 1st one the copyright infringement disclaimer statement says "... violators will be subject to the MPAA, to the (etc, etc), & to the wrath of the Tall Man." Great stuff
Yeah you listed all the great things about the series.....boooooooooyyyyyyy. Let's just hope that we get a part 5 out of the series. Angus isn't getting any younger. Even though he does look very good for his age.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Cant go wrong with the horror movie that created Jason, Freddie and every1 else..... HALLOWEEN
Freddie owns the rest you listed.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
Re-Animator
Fright Night
Halloween
Friday 6 Jason Lives
Nightmare 1
Ginger Snaps
DOTD
High Tension
Didn't point this out earlier but this list is beautiful, minus High Tension (like the movie until the ending).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote