Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I mean everyone of us is so clean and we all eat healthy. We now have that right to judge a guy who is an athlete who ate ONE freakin hot dog on the sideline I mean.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went and got a hot dog from 7/11 today, thanks Marky. And yes it was delicious.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what Allen Iverson would have to say about Oscar Meyer Gate...

"He might've eaten one hot dog this year, but if somebody saw him eating a hot dog, it can be one hot dog, out of all the snacks on the sideline, then he's been doing it wrong all year."

"We sittin' here, and he's supposed to be the franchise quarterback, and we're in here talkin' bout a hot dog."

"We're talking bout a hot dog! Not a game! Not a game! We're talking about a hot dog. Not a game! Not the game that Sanchez goes out there and wins. Not the game. We talkin' bout a hot dog..."

"How silly is that? Man, we're talkin' bout a hot dog. I know he's got energy bars and he's supposed to lead by example...I know that. And I'm not shoving poor nutrition aside. I know it's important. I do. I honestly do...but we talkin' about a hot dog, man!"

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Oh no, zero nutrition? He's got to be the first football player to eat soemthing with zero nutrition, what a huge loser!!! He should be suspended.

Or maybe it was the reason he stated, he wasn't feeling good before hand, hadn't ate, by the time he felt he could stomach something a hotdog may of been the best option. If your starving hungry and hadn't eaten that day you trying to tell me a little ass powerbar is going to be enough ?

Again, he said he didn't eat prior to the game, so you wanted him to drink an energy drink, for a boost? Have you ever played football before? Also, What does him having a few bad weeks prior have anything at all to do with? I really fail to see how that's even a little bit relevant, or how that's "weak for a rookie"

Look we get the whole, "it's not football etiquite" or whatever, it's not like he had his feet kicked up leaning back munching on it, he apoligized after, end of story. You guys are acting like he spit in someones face, or mooned a fan on the way out. If there was something that wrong with what he did he would be fined for it.

Also for all we know Rex Ryan made him donate those hot dogs, we don't even know the whole story behind that. It's just funny to see some guys in this thread making it seem like he committed a crime.

To me it's not a big deal i just think it probably isnt something teams condone, if it was you'd see it done more often. Yeah i think its inappropriate but i admit it isnt a big deal. I played for a lot of coaches over the years and none would tolerate that so maybe that's my frame of mind on it.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TitanHope again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

The only one overreacting more than the media to this incident is Sanchez.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm having trouble just making up a "scandal" more ridiculous than this one. Get a life people.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the Over/Under on games until Ochocinco eats a hot dog on the sideline? I say 3
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I was Sanchez, I would have asked for Nachos.

Future HOFer
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
What is the Over/Under on games until Ochocinco eats a hot dog on the sideline? I say 3
He's going to pull one out of his pants and eat it on the field
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'm having trouble just making up a "scandal" more ridiculous than this one. Get a life people.
A.J. Burnett hitting players in the face with pies?
Gilbert Arenas cheating in Halo 3?
Manny Ramirez giving someone in the stands a high 5?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's funny is that some hot dog company will now hire him to plug their hot dogs and he'll make millions from it.