Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Flozell better get suspended for that garbage he threw yesterday.
I agree.

Had it been a one time deal I would say just a fine but he has all ready been fined like 3 times this year all ready for tripping.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think it's Vince Wilfork. Am I officially...behind the times!?!?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone see hines ward purposly grab the Raiders cornerbacks face mask and yank him one way then ran to the endzone and made a TD catch???? Dirty???
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I still think it's Vince Wilfork. Am I officially...behind the times!?!?
I hate when Wilfork does stupid **** like the finger in the eye and such, really cheap for such a talented player. Havent seen one for awhile tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I was drifting in and out of sleep during the Cowboys game after not sleeping at all last night. I saw that he and Tuck got into a scuffle but i don't know what he did. Can someone fill me in?
Old 12-07-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I hate when Wilfork does stupid **** like the finger in the eye and such, really cheap for such a talented player. Havent seen one for awhile tho.
According to this board, Wilfork deserves to be suspended for an entire season and have criminal charges filed against him for said eye poke.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saying Flozell is the dirtiest is ridiculous. The guy shoved Tuck in the back and you have clowns on here saying he's worse than Harris, Wilfork and Haynesworth? LOL.

Flozell had no history of dirty plays before that. He did stupid and lazy crap like tripping, but he's not trying to do anything but cover his own lazy ass when he does that.

It's not like he's stomping on some guys head, punching someone in the face or gouging eyes.

I haven't been able to stand Flozell for years, so don't say I'm biased. If I were Jerry Jones Dallas never would have re-signed him a couple years ago.

Johnny Jolly is someone who does some dirty **** sometimes.
Supporting Caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supporting Caste View Post
o.

Johnny Jolly is someone who does some dirty **** sometimes.
If you're talking about vs the Vikings, he was only retaliating ( stupidly) to Chestor Taylor pushing him in the back. I'd say Jolly is more of a stupid player than a dirty player.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Supporting Caste is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jolly does shady things in most Packer games I've seen, though I admittedly try to watch as few as possible.
Old 12-07-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
According to this board, Wilfork deserves to be suspended for an entire season and have criminal charges filed against him for said eye poke.
haha while I wouldnt say that, it is a pretty cheap and low thing to do to another human in a game of football. Again tho I havent seen it happen in awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

The worst gouging I've ever seen was Frank Winters vs. Corey Fuller way back in the day. It was amazing Winters didn't get his eyes screwed up from that one.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flozell could be facing further discipline
Old 12-08-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Reports: Flozell Adams will not be suspended

What a load of crap.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

Do you have any idea how many players would get suspended every week if that were the standard? THINK.

He shoved a guy in the back.

He didn't gouge anyone's eye. He didn't punch anyone. He didn't vandalize the stadium.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Do you have any idea how many players would get suspended every week if that were the standard? THINK.

He didn't gouge anyone's eye. He didn't punch anyone. He didn't vandalize the stadium.
Had this been a first time deal I would agree with you but Flo has been playing dirty all year and has all ready been fined 2 or 3 times this season.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
And this is why I love Wilfork. He's big, he's mean, he's dirty and he's from The U. Not to mention he one of the best DT's in the league.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Supporting Caste
Rookie

He's been fined for tripping two times.

I can't even remember any time in the past where anyone gave two shits about tripping until Flozell did it and Justin Tuck got hurt. If Tuck doesn't get hurt the first time, he doesn't get fined and no one cares.

Flozell is getting increased and undue attention because of his history as a penalty machine. Should the receiver from last week who got called for tripping get fined? Better question: Will he?

The better point is that guys aren't getting suspended for things far worse than tripping or shoves in the back. You have to punish those people before you start taking on a guy who truly has only one incident of dirty play.

For what it's worth, I'm one of very few Dallas fans who can't stand Flozell and have been saying for years that he should have been sent packing. I'm not defending him because I like the guy, but the attention he's getting for this is nonsense. I still hope we cut him in the off-season cuz he's a turd.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Flozell better get suspended for that garbage he threw yesterday.
So now you get suspended for pushing after the whistle? Neat. At least the standards are set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So now you get suspended for pushing after the whistle? Neat. At least the standards are set.
Let's see a shove when the player has his back totally turned the other way and then an eye gouge when he got in your face. Also, this is his 4th or 5th dirty incident this year so I'd expect the punishment to get worse. I'm glad to know Goodell cares more about punishing OchoCinco with his sombrero than having a personal conduct policy on the field. You have to be a real big homer to keep defending this guy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's been fined for tripping two times.

I can't even remember any time in the past where anyone gave two shits about tripping until Flozell did it and Justin Tuck got hurt. If Tuck doesn't get hurt the first time, he doesn't get fined and no one cares.

Flozell is getting increased and undue attention because of his history as a penalty machine. Should the receiver from last week who got called for tripping get fined? Better question: Will he?

The better point is that guys aren't getting suspended for things far worse than tripping or shoves in the back. You have to punish those people before you start taking on a guy who truly has only one incident of dirty play.

For what it's worth, I'm one of very few Dallas fans who can't stand Flozell and have been saying for years that he should have been sent packing. I'm not defending him because I like the guy, but the attention he's getting for this is nonsense. I still hope we cut him in the off-season cuz he's a turd.
If no one cares about tripping then why is it a 15 yard penalty and an automatic fine? Try again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-08-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

if it were a one time deal then fine.BUT it's time after time.I would love to see Flozell get a taste of his own medicine
Old 12-08-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jolly does shady things in most Packer games I've seen, though I admittedly try to watch as few as possible.
Anyone can talk out of their ass. I've watched every Packers game and once, just once, have I seen Jolly do something stupid that could be interpreted as dirty. Add some substance to your statements. Give me a game and if possible, quarter. Shouldn't be hard since you've watched very few. I want to see this for myself.

Anyone see Jolly do any shady things last night? All eyes were on that game. There's no way he could have escaped everyone.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Flozell fined fifty large
Old 12-08-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

I'm not sure he's going to stop this stuff untill he loses more but we'll see. It is a pretty hefty fine.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-08-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
No, you should get suspended for deliberatly going out of your way after the play is dead to hurt or harm someone. Especially when the guy's back is turned. This reminds me of some Todd Bertuzzi stuff.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote