Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Except that was Drew Brees' starting for the Chargers.
You're probably right. I read a preview of the game and it mentioned the last time they matched up was Week 3 of 2005 but I didn't even think about Brees.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datchapin View Post
Man, I feel bad for the Colts loosing their guys. Having said that, I still think we have a shot at handing them their first defeat this season.
If the texans can play four quarters of football I think they have a very good shot at winning this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Why is that, exactly?

Because of one Roy Williams comment?

How exactly do we have a star system with no real structure or team mentality? Harbaugh has no idea what he is talking about. He makes it sound like we bought a bunch of talented players and just threw them together.
Big kudos to MOTH for his riposte to a Harbaugh sucker punch. Harbaugh's Dallas bashing is attacking an easy target: Jerry Jones' hubris, granted. Questionably coached, uhhh maybe. Can't win a playoff game? Yeah maybe that too. But the Dallas of today is the envy of about 90% of the other NFL teams.

TO & Don't Call Me Pacman are gone, this is a very good team whose offense is clicking on all cylinders now, no Romo INTs in 3 games, 2nd in the NFL in total yds, 1st in the league in converting 3rd downs, not too shabby.

Dallas has nada to be ashamed of for having better talent player for player than any team in the NFC not located in the Pelican State.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
You're probably right. I read a preview of the game and it mentioned the last time they matched up was Week 3 of 2005 but I didn't even think about Brees.
He is right fo sho.

BTW LT would have had 200 yards that game but settled for something in the 190s...because Justin Tuck ran him down 50 yards downfield. Beastly pursuit, it obviously left an impression.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Dallas has nada to be ashamed of for having better talent player for player than any team in the NFC not located in the Pelican State.

The Gopher and Keystone states might disagree with you.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
He is right fo sho.

BTW LT would have had 200 yards that game but settled for something in the 190s...because Justin Tuck ran him down 50 yards downfield. Beastly pursuit, it obviously left an impression.
I was at that game. I've never seen a crown yell at one person the entire game like you guys did to Eli. The announcer even made sure he would mention Eli's name in almost every play. It was ridiculous. As for the actual game I have no idea how it's going to play out. Like everyone has been saying we're 2 Jekyll and Hyde teams this year so who knows. I'll be there so I'm hoping for a good game and not a Giants blowout.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I was at that game. I've never seen a crown yell at one person the entire game like you guys did to Eli. The announcer even made sure he would mention Eli's name in almost every play. It was ridiculous. As for the actual game I have no idea how it's going to play out. Like everyone has been saying we're 2 Jekyll and Hyde teams this year so who knows. I'll be there so I'm hoping for a good game and not a Giants blowout.
I'll be there too!
hopefully I remember my rutgers hat and I'll be front row over the tunnel so everyone has to look for me and be like "ZOMGZ! I know him!"

and my god, no offense CC, but the Giants need to beat the **** outta you haha. we need a win big time.
GF1080, where ya sitting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I was there, it was therapeutic as hell, and a fun game to boot. Find me a person who can't understand SD thinking Eli is a little ***** and I will find you someone very misunderstood.

This should be a good one, very much a barometer.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'll be there too!
hopefully I remember my rutgers hat and I'll be front row over the tunnel so everyone has to look for me and be like "ZOMGZ! I know him!"

and my god, no offense CC, but the Giants need to beat the **** outta you haha. we need a win big time.
We need a win too! Denver is only up 2 in the division and they're playing the Steelers.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chargers shouldn't have gone after Eli or Philip. They should have taken Larry Fitzgerald!

QB - Drew Brees
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
FB - Lorenzo Neal
TE - Antonio Gates
WR - Larry Fitzgerald

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'll be there too!

323 Row 5.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-07-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I was there, it was therapeutic as hell, and a fun game to boot. Find me a person who can't understand SD thinking Eli is a little ***** and I will find you someone very misunderstood.

This should be a good one, very much a barometer.
I understood it but it was just nuts. Now that I think about it my one friend and I maybe had a death wish wearing Eli jerseys into that game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-07-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The Chargers shouldn't have gone after Eli or Philip. They should have taken Larry Fitzgerald!

QB - Drew Brees
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson
FB - Lorenzo Neal
TE - Antonio Gates
WR - Larry Fitzgerald

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol that game's no fun. Falcons shouldn't have traded up for Vick, they should have taken LT...

EXCEPT...

if not for the Vick debacle there would be no Matt Ryan in the ATL. So it goes.

ps, backup RB Michael Turner. alternating with Sproles!
Old 11-07-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
lol that game's no fun. Falcons shouldn't have traded up for Vick, they should have taken LT...

EXCEPT...

if not for the Vick debacle there would be no Matt Ryan in the ATL. So it goes.

The Vick era had its sweet moments. I don't regret anything; but like you said, getting Ryan immediately after that fiasco takes away the pain.

Old 11-07-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFC South would like to thank the Chargers and the AFC West for their impact players. Especially the Chargers. The Saints without Brees and the Falcons without Turner would be completely different teams. And who knows if the Falcons would have ended up with franchise QB Ryan if the Chargers hadn't traded with the Falcons for LT. Tony Gonzalez is fitting in very well with the Falcons also.

I would also like to think that the Raiders and Broncos are thankful to the Saints and Falcons for taking away Drew Brees, Michael Turner, and Tony Gonzalez from the AFC West.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals are starting a HUGE two game stretch.

Honestly, if I had the choice of winning either against Baltimore or @Pittsburgh... I would choose beating Baltimore. I'd get more joy out of winning in Pitt but for our playoff hopes, beating Baltimore would be the best scenario. That way it's going to be pretty hard for them to catch us.

The Ravens defense will determine who wins this game.

If we win 1 of the next 2 then it gets into a 3 game stretch vs DET, @OAK, CLE...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DaJuan Morgan starting FS tomorrow for KC. Big game!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
DaJuan Morgan starting FS tomorrow for KC. Big game!
Chiefs and big game?
Old 11-07-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState
Big kudos to MOTH for his riposte to a Harbaugh sucker punch. Harbaugh's Dallas bashing is attacking an easy target: Jerry Jones' hubris, granted. Questionably coached, uhhh maybe. Can't win a playoff game? Yeah maybe that too. But the Dallas of today is the envy of about 90% of the other NFL teams.

TO & Don't Call Me Pacman are gone, this is a very good team whose offense is clicking on all cylinders now, no Romo INTs in 3 games, 2nd in the NFL in total yds, 1st in the league in converting 3rd downs, not too shabby.

I've been hearing about this superior Dallas talent for about 10 years now.

And 90% of NFL teams envy a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 96? I don't get it.

Last edited by yo123 : 11-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:38 AM    (permalink
NOLAFan
Rookie

NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NOLAFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I've been hearing about this superior Dallas talent for about 10 years now.

And 90% of NFL teams envy a team that hasn't won a playoff game since 96? I don't get it.
Exactly. We have been hearing the media stroke "America's" team **** for the longest time. I will be the first to admit they have talent but to say just because they got rid of TO that they are leaps and bounds better is ridiculous. They are no better than last year. They still have their "Me" players. It like you get rid of one ego in Dallas and another emerges.Don't even get me started on Jerry Jones. If any ego in Dallas affects the team the most it's that SoB.
NOLAFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:45 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We all know JJ can be an ass and has a huge ego. But Dallas isnt a team full of "me" players. Roy and Crayton are prima donna receivers, other than that, I fail to see these me first guys. We have unselfish players every where else. We have three RBs that split time, a deep WR rotation, we play all three TEs, we have a deep defensive line rotation, we have Brooking who only plays two downs, giving way to Bobby in nickel situations, a kickoff specialist, Scandrick plays a whole lot as well, at one time splitting a starting gig with Jenkins. And there are no problems at all. Everyone accepts their role and knows their place, it's a very healthy team mentality in Dallas these days.

Ole Roy is just being Roy, he did this in Detroit as well but Dallas is strong enough to not be ripped apart by one player running his mouth. That's obviously not Roy's intent either, he's just venting, that's just who he is. I dont like it but, they should have been expecting this when they traded for him. But again, it's not a major problem. This is a strong, tightly bound group we have here.

Also, the original argument had nothing to do with being called "America's team" or the overrating of Dallas' talent the last few years. Some people just like to hate on Dallas without knowing all the facts.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-08-2009 at 01:50 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The only team more talented in the NFC is the Saints? I would not even consider Dallas's talent over the Eagles, Vikings and Giants. And I highly doubt 90% of teams are envious of the Cowboys, there are more than 10% of teams that are better than them (you do know that 10% is roughly 3 teams?).

Last edited by Thumper : 11-08-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

this is one of the most hilarious posts I've read in a long time. my word.

see, there's disagreeing with valid points and being smart about it like MOTH, and then...there's this
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

The truth hurts and Harbaugh was right. The only hope we have is that Stephen seems to be more level headed and increasingly has more influence on decision making.

NFL Networks pre game show is pretty good but the only reason I watch is to see the beautiful Stacy Dales.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This probably has more effect on my fantasy team then it does the Eagles/Cowboys game but, Westbrook has been ruled out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote